Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess or Carmel  (Read 963 times)

Online Kev3773

Has anyone seen both of these in recent times ? If so would appreciate any comments as they are both available in a small timeslot I have and comms have been good off them both. Younger than my norm but thought I'd try for a change.     Cheers                                                                                                                         External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only:hi:

Better add that have read reviews on here, Carmel 2+ 1 neutral and Jess 5+ but all hers are from last year.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 03:20:23 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline NotTooOld4It

Has anyone seen both of these in recent times ? If so would appreciate any comments as they are both available in a small timeslot I have and comms have been good off them both. Younger than my norm but thought I'd try for a change.     Cheers                                                                                                                         External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only:hi:

Better add that have read reviews on here, Carmel 2+ 1 neutral and Jess 5+ but all hers are from last year.

I met Jess a couple of weeks ago. She was just as I remembered her from last year. A little less shy and nervous, but still a fantastic passionate kisser. She sucked me off and swallowed every drop without batting an eyelid, and responded, but not in an OTT way, when we were doing a 69. Well worth a visit. And you'll see from some of the other posts about her she does duos with her identical twin sister. THat sounds mind-boggling.

Online Kev3773

I met Jess a couple of weeks ago. She was just as I remembered her from last year. A little less shy and nervous, but still a fantastic passionate kisser. She sucked me off and swallowed every drop without batting an eyelid, and responded, but not in an OTT way, when we were doing a 69. Well worth a visit. And you'll see from some of the other posts about her she does duos with her identical twin sister. THat sounds mind-boggling.

Cheers I was swaying towards Jess so made a booking for tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Offline jonone

Does Jess take oral and rimming?

Online Kev3773

Does Jess take oral and rimming?

I think notTooOld4its post above answers the oral part of your question  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:17:19 pm by alfie2013 »

PotatoPanda

Twin sisters. NICE!

Online Kev3773

PotatoPanda

They don't do anything sexual to each other  :hi:

Well that's a bit poo  :manhater:

Online Kev3773