Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rubywoo1 - One of the best punts Ive had, didnt actually feel like a punt  (Read 8952 times)

30 review(s) for ENGLISH_RUBY (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Locations: Flat in stratham. Very cluttered with belongings. Think she is a bit of a hoarder

Looks: Ruby is decent enough looking and her profile pics where her face is displayed gives a fair representation of what she looks like
She has a nice slim body

Personality: 11/10
This is where she shines above the rest. She is funny, friendly, chatty, intelligent

Service:

DFK: I went to use the bathroom when I entered her flat and when finised went into her bedroom instantly he went into DEEEP French Kissing. For those of you who like DFK she is for you. She nearly snogged my face off

OWO: Started rubbing my cock through trousers, unzipped and proceeded to deliver what I think in one of the best OWO/DT I have ever received. She is highly skilled in this department. She was also happy for me to hump her mouth as well

Facial: Finally got to do my first facial. She asked me how I wanted to finish and when I told her on her face she knelt down whilst I unloaded on her face. Took it without flinching and then sucked the rest of my jizz from my cock

After we cleaned up we chatted for quite a while overtime and had a really nice conversation.

The whole situation felt so normal just like it would feel in real life.

One of the best punts I've had so far and again proves that the WGs attitude is the most important thing

Note: She does not display her number on her profile so you need to email her to ask her to send it to you
OWO

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the review, P. She don't look too bad for someone in her 40's. Unfortunately, I don't jump through hoops for a pro$$ie, because no phone number = no booking.   :hi:

punther

Thanks for the review, P. She don't look too bad for someone in her 40's. Unfortunately, I don't jump through hoops for a pro$$ie, because no phone number = no booking.   :hi:

Shes 35

Tbh it was quite painless just dropped a short message on AW saying I would like could see her could she send the number and got it in about 15 mins

Offline Bangers and Gash

Shes 35

:lol:

Tbh it was quite painless just dropped a short message on AW saying I would like could see her could she send the number and got it in about 15 mins

Whereas a text message takes just 1 minute.

Glad you enjoyed it, mate.  :hi:

Offline pumps

punther

Cheers for the review, always looked at her but never bothered

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Prossie Age Formula:   AW Stated Age + 6 = Actual Age   :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Prossie Age Formula:   AW Stated Age + 6 = Actual Age   :sarcastic:

possibly +10  :sarcastic:

Offline Kaluuu276

So you only went for her oral and facial skills?

How long did you stay?

I am also looking for my first facial punt and so far have had confirmation from maggie21 at 15mins.

punther

So you only went for her oral and facial skills?

How long did you stay?

I am also looking for my first facial punt and so far have had confirmation from maggie21 at 15mins.

15mins for £50

She will get you to the point of no return in 15 mins no problem  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

15mins for £50

Jesus H Christ!  :scare: I'd expect to be blown by Holly Willoughby for that amount of dollar.

punther

Jesus H Christ!  :scare: I'd expect to be blown by Holly Willoughby for that amount of dollar.

at risk of sounding like a tout for her she is worth every penny especially if you are after quality OWO

some of the best looking girls ive punted have given the worst oral ive ever received

also with her you are guaranteed a facial/CIM if you want to give it and its included in the price

no bullshit here just stellar service

Offline herbie007

at risk of sounding like a tout for her she is worth every penny especially if you are after quality OWO

some of the best looking girls ive punted have given the worst oral ive ever received

also with her you are guaranteed a facial/CIM if you want to give it and its included in the price

no bullshit here just stellar service

I've seen her a few times and I agree with you, she's a great shag and gives a brilliant BJ and I'd put her age at around 35.

Turkish

Saw her today, she was brilliant, highly recommend.

punther

Saw her today, she was brilliant, highly recommend.

would be great to hear your experience in more detail. why not use this as a chance to knock out your first review  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Glad you chaps enjoyed but I'm sorry those photos do not resemble a 35 year old women, looks a lot older

Offline diddy

Regarding the age, Id say 35 ish from the images on AW but she could even be 25 in reality for surely there must surely be a correlation between regular DT and being skull fucked by you lot and god knows how many facials in a day and wear and tear - in other words all its of your faults  :D

Offline pumps

Regarding the age, Id say 35 ish from the images on AW but she could even be 25 in reality for surely there must surely be a correlation between regular DT and being skull fucked by you lot and god knows how many facials in a day and wear and tear - in other words all its of your faults  :D

Thanks for the input stevie wonder

:cool:

Offline lewishamguy

vw

I would say 45yrs. from this face picture  :rolleyes:

Generous man, but good attitude takes 10 years off. Fucking a 20 something with bad attitude feels like fucking a granny.

Anyway thank fuck you got your first facial Punther and enjoyed it !

Did the training regime work ?

Mike Oxhard

went into her bedroom instantly he went into DEEEP French Kissing.

It's this part that worries me  :scare: "HE" went into DFK  :lol: Are we talking post-op??  :sarcastic:

slow and low

Saw her last year early 40s I reckon. Great owo and punt but that flat needs a serious tidy up.

punther

Generous man, but good attitude takes 10 years off. Fucking a 20 something with bad attitude feels like fucking a granny.

Anyway thank fuck you got your first facial Punther and enjoyed it !

Did the training regime work ?

Yes it did

Quite fond of them now. Might become a deal breaker for me from now on  :sarcastic:

Offline BillGoldberg

I would say 45yrs. from this face picture  :rolleyes:

yep, at the very minimum !!

:scare:

regardless of service, physically she just doesnt do it for me, with a woman like this it literally feels as if I'm doing her a favour and she should be paying me !!!

Offline pumps

yep, at the very minimum !!

:scare:

regardless of service, physically she just doesnt do it for me, with a woman like this it literally feels as if I'm doing her a favour and she should be paying me !!!

This is pretty much my view. But on the flip side of the coin I'm sure opposing members have the same views of girls we've reviewed thus why I refrained from saying it, as she's not exactly hideous.

Offline smiths

I might of been interested in her but the no displayed number means she doesn't operate as suits me either. A punter I know who has punted with her reckons she is mid-40s ish, perhaps 43 at the youngest.

Offline lewishamguy

I may be able shag a 20yrs old prossie with bad attitude but will never feel I'm shagging a granny. A granny is always granny regardless of how good her attitude is. Of course attitude is important but I need at least a looker otherwise a total mood killer for me. I ain't saying she's a granny but not my type at all.

:sarcastic:

Offline JamesRockford

I can confirm that she's about 35.  Pics are lousy.  She has an excellent body, nice skin, good face - slightly short legs but otherwise very good shape.  OWO excellent and superlative service.  The ONLY reason that I haven't returned is that scruffy flat!

Offline pumps

I may be able shag a 20yrs old prossie with bad attitude but will never feel I'm shagging a granny. A granny is always granny regardless of how good her attitude is. Of course attitude is important but I need at least a looker otherwise a total mood killer for me. I ain't saying she's a granny but not my type at all.

:sarcastic:

true

I don't tend to shag grannys per say, If I am with an old bird...I tend to just lie there in the usual star shape position and they faff around servicing me with all their might!

I take pleasure in shagging unresponsive bad attitude Romanians, I just make sure when I'm drilling them I have no mercy on them, because hardly any of them can take dick!  :diablo:

vw

I don't tend to shag grannys per say, If I am with an old bird...I tend to just lie there in the usual star shape position and they faff around servicing me with all their might!

You cant beat a £20 gum job on a Sunday !

Offline JamesRockford

Well you gilf lovers it's your lucky day - have I got just the little lady for you (if you can find her).  She'll never retire so she's there somewhere, waiting just for you.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23050.0

Night night, and don't go having bad dreams now.

Offline smiths

Well you gilf lovers it's your lucky day - have I got just the little lady for you (if you can find her).  She'll never retire so she's there somewhere, waiting just for you.

That review was posted up by someone on the main board the other day, your wording is brilliant, what a fucking nightmare of a punt.

Offline pumps

Gotta be better than a toothy blowjob

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks very much, James. I've gone and scratched me eyeball whilst wiping away all the tears  :lol:

Offline smiths

Thanks very much, James. I've gone and scratched me eyeball whilst wiping away all the tears  :lol:

Its an all-time classic review and I have read a LOT. ;)

Offline thunder

Pics are lousy.  She has an excellent body, nice skin, good face
Second that..she is not a stunner but that face pic is much worse than what she actually looks like and she has a very fit body. Not sure why she puts that particular face pic...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:02:41 am by thunder »

Offline YOY

This girl used has a number of reviews but none in 2016.  Does someone know if she is still active and have her service standards remained good?

Offline bluelad

Think this is the lady in question and she's just changed her profile

External Link/Members Only

Has been on my to visit list for a while.

Offline Notpastit

Sorry guys, I don't buy the 35-36, if she's that age I'm 25 (I'm actually 60+, and she looks greyer than me!)

Looks a bit like the veteran actress Sheila Hancock?

Funny you mention horror experience with "Mature Tiffany" in earlier post, I discovered her on AW a while ago, prob sometime in 2014, before I knew abt UKP, so was blissfully unaware of what I could have potentially let myself in for!

Bodywise AW profile pics looked OK for an older woman, or so I thought then.

She was working in Ldn at the time,around Aldgate or Euston I think, but  smelt a rat when attempted to book, unable to speak on the phone, which is a way of judging age/ general overview etc, text comms only so gave her a miss, thank god!

Pics on profile now blown up show how grim she is!

A lucky escape, sticking to younger models now

weedougie

Looks like Judy Murray, Andy's mum...

Offline punterstanding

Shes 35

She's actually over 40 but has the body and attitude of a girl much younger. She is really fit, slim, toned and best of all really willing. Loves a facial (asks for it!) and loves what she does

Offline punterstanding

Your loss TBH, she is a great SP and worth an email 1st!