Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Ellen - Nice Girl, Good Fuck but soulless  (Read 705 times)

1 review(s) for Kinky Ellen (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one was from a few weeks back

Location: Flat close to central croydon. A piece of cloth separates her room and the room of another girl working in the flat External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   who I reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71590.0

You have to go through Maya's room to get to Elen's room. I have no idea how this set up would work if there was another punter there  :unknown:

Duration: 15 mins for £40

Personality: Can't comment much on it. We didnt talk much thought her english is decent enough to understand some basic things I asked/said

Looks: She looks exactly like her photos so you decide what you think of her. She has a scar on her belly leading up to her belly button. Maybe something to do with child birth. She has a good body none the less

Service:

From what I understand in a 15 (and maye 30min booking) its only sex and OW. OWO is £20 and kissing is not included also

OW
Doggy
Missionary
Cowgirl
HJ

The whole thing felt like she was going through the motions and felt disconnected but somehow it was still a great fuck

When finished not much chatting cleaned up and left.

Dindnt give this a negative as she was a nice enough girl, did everything I asked and was a good fuck. Though I did feel a little empty inside when I left  :(

Offline pumps

Was she a plan D? hoovering up the scraps around Croydon I see.

lol

punther

Was she a plan D? hoovering up the scraps around Croydon I see.

lol

The nuts were aching and had no other options.

Its not easy being a punter down south 

Offline pumps

The nuts were aching and had no other options.

Its not easy being a punter down south

you can say that again.... :sarcastic:

punther

you can say that again.... :sarcastic:

its a drought

the ways things are right now might have to fuck one of these tumble weeds that are blowing past...would probably be more lively than shagging these dead eye romanians  :sarcastic: