Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisanne  (Read 897 times)

snakecharmer1973

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this beauty in a hotel in Ipswich, Not keen on visiting hotels to see prozzies. I almost bumped into one punter leaving her room. Then bumped into another on my way out. Don't like that at all. A pretty face did greet me at the door, i thought my luck was in, though a bit put off by how busy this bird was. Not keen on seeing EE girls, as they never rarely get checked up and being married i certainly do not want to catch a dose. We had sex on the bed with condom of course. And we kissed that was soon short lived, her breath smelt fail, I turned her over and started fucking her doggy and the view of her arse was hot to say the least. I wont visit again. I have been seeing prozzies for years. I'm in Norwich on business next week, anyone know of good English girls, experienced, professional, sexy and not interested in scawney women, or birds in their 20's, i got  a daughter that age.. I like a woman with curves, Like a woman to be a woman if you get what i mean. Thanks.

Offline nigel4498

Think this needs to be in the East England section.
Ask Admin and he will move it there.

snakecharmer1973

Offline Lewis

Think this needs to be in the East England section.
Ask Admin and he will move it there.

As well as the location in the subject header, which is requested when you select "new review"

Please include town / city in the subject.

snakecharmer1973

Cheers mate. Will do. When wife not about.    :D

James999

Sounds like she's operating a production line, without time to give her fanny a rinse between punters  :vomit:

snakecharmer1973

Lol. Not wrong. I kissed it and soon with drew. Nice face but breath stank, I couldn't help but think I was kissing used cum. Not a good thought. Bit of a turn off.  :vomit:

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this beauty in a hotel in Ipswich, Not keen on visiting hotels to see prozzies. I almost bumped into one punter leaving her room. Then bumped into another on my way out. Don't like that at all. A pretty face did greet me at the door, i thought my luck was in, though a bit put off by how busy this bird was. Not keen on seeing EE girls, as they never rarely get checked up and being married i certainly do not want to catch a dose. We had sex on the bed with condom of course. And we kissed that was soon short lived, her breath smelt fail, I turned her over and started fucking her doggy and the view of her arse was hot to say the least. I wont visit again. I have been seeing prozzies for years. I'm in Norwich on business next week, anyone know of good English girls, experienced, professional, sexy and not interested in scawney women, or birds in their 20's, i got  a daughter that age.. I like a woman with curves, Like a woman to be a woman if you get what i mean. Thanks.

I'm not being nasty with you snakecharmer1973 but you need to write a Review on you're booking with her. Rating her as a Positive, Neutral, or Negative.If you read some of the more experienced punters Reviews on UKP that will give you some idea of how you should write a Review. This thread isn't for Reviews  snakecharmer1973    :hi: