Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyStar2015  (Read 964 times)

Soidog

External Link/Members Only

This girl is pretty hot, tanned body, pictures are pretty accurate, but she says she is British when clearly she is not. She does all the typical Romanian prozzie tricks to get you in and out as soon as possible. Waste of time and money.  :angry:

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only

This girl is pretty hot, tanned body, pictures are pretty accurate, but she says she is British when clearly she is not. She does all the typical Romanian prozzie tricks to get you in and out as soon as possible. Waste of time and money.  :angry:

She says she's Austrian.

Soidog

Her profile said she is British, she told me she is British,  but has an eastern European accent. Most of the Romanian girls say they are a different nationality due to them speaking multiple European languages where they probably worked before. By the way, this profile is now used by someone else, I posted about the much younger blond and tanned WG. Wherever she was from, I wouldn't recommend, poor service.

chico1000

Thanks for the review you are posting about scam artists who need to be exposed rather than good local service providers.
Some members seem to enjoy nit picking on their profiles for reasons best known to themselves when what is really useful is posting stories like you are highlighting right now.