Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MARITZA - El beso - Croydon  (Read 5223 times)

2 review(s) for CURVY HORNY SLUT (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
2 review(s) for SEXY CURVY JULIETTE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
2 review(s) for MARY BIG ARSE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

One for the ghost town, I saw this girl on Saturday and Tuesday

Comms: The usual with a parlour

Girl: mid 40's, Dominican, large fake breasts, big arse I personally enjoyed it (not sure of its authenticity, she claimed it was natural), 5'2", semi toned body, pussy hair trimmed, speaks no english but she knows the drill. she has a tummy tuck/caesarian scar, and some other liposuction looking marks in a few places. Her pussy wasn't very tight.

Service: excellent OWO, no teeth, no hands...no bullshit. very wet and deep with lots of ball and shaft attention - I literally had to tell her it was time for the condom otherwise I think she'd of done it for the full duration.

Went through the positions, no fake noises, no trying to stop me from going deep, I think she does anal as I accidentally slipped my dick up her arse without her flinching, she just said "no no, this extra baby"  :sarcastic: ( btw her arse wasn't very tight I thought I was in her pussy lol)

Positives: very very enthusiastic - no rushing

Negatives: none spring to mind.

£60 + 20 for owo

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

baretta

Girl: mid 40's, Dominican, large fake breasts, big arse I personally enjoyed it (not sure of its authenticity, she claimed it was natural), 5'2", semi toned body, pussy hair trimmed, speaks no english but she knows the drill. she has a tummy tuck/caesarian scar, and some other liposuction looking marks in a few places. Her pussy wasn't very tight.

Service: excellent OWO, no teeth, no hands...no bullshit. very wet and deep with lots of ball and shaft attention - I literally had to tell her it was time for the condom otherwise I think she'd of done it for the full duration.

Went through the positions, no fake noises, no trying to stop me from going deep, I think she does anal as I accidentally slipped my dick up her arse without her flinching, she just said "no no, this extra baby"  :sarcastic: ( btw her arse wasn't very tight I thought I was in her pussy lol)

£60 + 20 for owo

Loooool that's the only word these women know how to say well that's extra she looks like she has meaty thighs and a round ass I may pass by this Saturday If she's still about.

Offline pumps

Yes very meaty! Also when they're receiving their fast track English speaking lesson their tutor must drill into them the importance of starting and ending every sentence with the word "baby"

Offline El Jefe

Her profile says £40 for 30 minutes, has it gone down or is that a mistake?

Offline pumps

:unknown:

Call and find out - bargain if it's true.

Offline pumps

I called and the prices are accurate - So I went down for 30mins.  :thumbsup:

baretta

I called and the prices are accurate - So I went down for 30mins.  :thumbsup:

Haha business must be dry in south croydon for them to do 40 for 30mins

Offline pumps

Haha business must be dry in south croydon for them to do 40 for 30mins

yea it must be, I've noticed quite a lot of girls that aren't linked to each other (I assume, unless they all have the same pimp) have dropped their 30min rate to £40. No complaints here though! that's the price it should be!!!

baretta

yea it must be, I've noticed quite a lot of girls that aren't linked to each other (I assume, unless they all have the same pimp) have dropped their 30min rate to £40. No complaints here though! that's the price it should be!!!

I'm gonna have to look and see I only realised when I saw your view and post I guarantee that places in Lewisham,Brixton,Deptford,Camberwell and East london. Will not do this I hope they will but that's wishful thinking  :unknown:

Offline SmackDown

Hi all

Attempted to go to this place mid week and struggled with comms with not one but several ladies over the phone. English is super limited and they even confuse themselves when it came to navigating you on what door number/flat. Drove me nuts so just left it.

If anyone can enlighten me would appreciate it.

Offline pumps

Hi all

Attempted to go to this place mid week and struggled with comms with not one but several ladies over the phone. English is super limited and they even confuse themselves when it came to navigating you on what door number/flat. Drove me nuts so just left it.

If anyone can enlighten me would appreciate it.

I'm not sure what sort of enlightenment your expecting, you either ask to speak to someone who speaks better english, text (infact they sent me a text with the full address last week) or don't go.

Offline pumps

One thing go add which may actually enlighten  you as it goes. ..... when your outside and you phone to say you're  there they will take a sneaky look out of the window at you first.

Maybe they've been selective? Although I've not ever heard a out this parlour refusing entry before.

Offline rebelsurge

Maybe they are checking to see you are not one of the many  "Local Warriors"
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline SmackDown

One lady kept saying I open the door....but what bloody door number? Another texted me the address and then said it is not the correct number door and gave me another one lol then another girl took the phone said press the bell. It was quite comical in the end. Very frustrating but maybe for the best in some cases when things don't go to plan. I should've tried sending Spanish translated text messages but didn't think of it at the time and was just so annoyed with the comms barrier.

I doubt it was to do with being selective. The main girl? on the phone tried to help me part English and mainly Spanish several times but I just couldn't follow and every time she would pass it on to another girl it would just make things more confusing.

Offline pumps

One lady kept saying I open the door....but what bloody door number? Another texted me the address and then said it is not the correct number door and gave me another one lol then another girl took the phone said press the bell. It was quite comical in the end. Very frustrating but maybe for the best in some cases when things don't go to plan. I should've tried sending Spanish translated text messages but didn't think of it at the time and was just so annoyed with the comms barrier.

I doubt it was to do with being selective. The main girl? on the phone tried to help me part English and mainly Spanish several times but I just couldn't follow and every time she would pass it on to another girl it would just make things more confusing.

Okay that's fair enough.

I guess I've been lucky as its the old El Beso parlour so I know exactly where I'm going.

ramrodronnie

£60 + 20 for owo

Thanks for you're Review pumps. So did you feel she was a good VFM punt? Do you think that she looks like her profile pics? Do you know if she'll do CIM, and, or Facial? , did you think that she was an energetic shag?  Or did she just lay there and let you do all of the work? And lastly, do you know how much extra she'd want to arse fuck her? Thanks in advance mate.  :hi:

Offline pumps

Thanks for you're Review pumps. So did you feel she was a good VFM punt? Do you think that she looks like her profile pics? Do you know if she'll do CIM, and, or Facial? , did you think that she was an energetic shag?  Or did she just lay there and let you do all of the work? And lastly, do you know how much extra she'd want to arse fuck her? Thanks in advance mate.  :hi:

I think she's VFM now as she's only £40 for 30mins! Yes she looks like the pics, she gave me a semi CIM the other day whilst I was coming she was licking the tip of my cock thus allowing spunk  to hit her tongue and lips....this wasn't agreed beforehand so as an extra I'm sure she probably will do CIM.

I actually lay there and let her do all the work to be honest and shes pretty egar to please lol I'd say you should go in there with cash and negotiate for the extras  you want as the general rule of thumb is £20 per and extra but they're all flexible especially if they think you might leave or pick another girl...without sounding arrogant I'm sure if the cash is on the table she'll probably take your offer she's already lowered her price from £60 to £40 for 30mins beggars can't be choosers and all thay.

ramrodronnie

I think she's VFM now as she's only £40 for 30mins! Yes she looks like the pics, she gave me a semi CIM the other day whilst I was coming she was licking the tip of my cock thus allowing spunk  to hit her tongue and lips....this wasn't agreed beforehand so as an extra I'm sure she probably will do CIM.

I actually lay there and let her do all the work to be honest and shes pretty egar to please lol I'd say you should go in there with cash and negotiate for the extras  you want as the general rule of thumb is £20 per and extra but they're all flexible especially if they think you might leave or pick another girl...without sounding arrogant I'm sure if the cash is on the table she'll probably take your offer she's already lowered her price from £60 to £40 for 30mins beggars can't be choosers and all thay.

Thanks for all the info pumps. Very useful. What size/s would you have her down as mate? Nice and clean yes?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Thanks for all the info pumps. Very useful. What size/s would you have her down as mate? Nice and clean yes?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Dunno about size  14 to 16 i supppse. Seems clean I guess. But I don't eat pussy  or anything like that with her.

ramrodronnie

Dunno about size  14 to 16 i supppse. Seems clean I guess. But I don't eat pussy  or anything like that with her.

Cheers pumps. Needed to ask you about clean pussy, as I personally love rug munching.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's in sydenham this week I never did get round to seeing her when she was working in croydon last year I may give her a 15 min pump and dump

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:34:19 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline pumps

And here she is on AW folks, don't think I can bring myself to pay those rates when I was getting her for £40 for 30mins.

And here she is on AW folks, don't think I can bring myself to pay those rates when I was getting her for £40 for 30mins.

Not sure what it is she's not my usual type but she has this gilf thing going on I just feel the urge to fuck her plus when she licked you dick while you was nutting, makes me want to see her more

Offline pumps

gilfy yes.

the dick licking whilst nutting didn't happen on the first visit or second.... only after she got to know me  I guess  :unknown:

Offline SmackDown

I saw her last year for £40 quid for 30mins. Decent punt but she is not worth £60 for 30mins.

Offline pumps

I saw her last year for £40 quid for 30mins. Decent punt but she is not worth £60 for 30mins.

furthermore none of them are (worth £60)! unless it includes all the basic services....  owo,fk,ro, etc.

fuck reminds me of how much these latina prossies piss me off with all there extras lol :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

New photos, donno if they help the cause.....

still a 30min for £40 or £60 owo inclusive girl imo

Hidden Image/Members Only

New photos, donno if they help the cause.....

still a 30min for £40 or £60 owo inclusive girl imo

pumps your a legend  :thumbsup: for the new pics
I agree with your earlier statement these punts should be 40 pounds for 30 mins as a standard procedure.

You can see the filter that they used to touch up the images
One thing she does have a crazy wet bucket pussy  :crazy: reminds me of warm apple pie
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:30:29 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline pumps

doesn't help this ones cheeky (along with 80% of the others), thought I wanted to lick her pussy and wanted £20 for the privilege  :vomit:  :lol:

doesn't help this ones cheeky (along with 80% of the others), thought I wanted to lick her pussy and wanted £20 for the privilege  :vomit:  :lol:

You would of got lost up there its like the Bermuda triangle.
They charge extra for kissing 20, owo 20, ro 20, anal 40 sometimes 30. I reckon some guys get roped into paying for everything individually instead of saying I want 60 mins all inclusive 150

Offline pumps

rimming 20, cum on tits 20, suck her tits 20, fingering 20, 

150 is dear for a parlour girl.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a all inclusive price in all my years of going there......they'll always find a way to say "no, esstra baby"

rimming 20, cum on tits 20, suck her tits 20, fingering 20, 

150 is dear for a parlour girl.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a all inclusive price in all my years of going there......they'll always find a way to say "no, esstra baby"

Yeah they do all inclusive it's 140 or 150 that includes owo, anal, and sometimes cim I've done this at camberwell and tooting. But I only do hour bookings with girls that provide a good service ie rose or a few others.

I take it the new pics on marisa profile is to try and drum up business as the old pics may of put punters off business must be slow up there in sydenham  :sarcastic: adding new pics half way through the week

Offline Bassman

What do liposuction marks look like?

I saw a Brazilian yesterday who had odd areas of fat that I assume had been removed from other areas and reinserted to plump up the ass etc.

Offline pumps

What do liposuction marks look like?

I saw a Brazilian yesterday who had odd areas of fat that I assume had been removed from other areas and reinserted to plump up the ass etc.

lol sounds extreme, didnt know they moved fat around. the marks usually look like dots where they've inserted the suction tube.

poplar thing seems to be silicone injections to enhance their bootys