Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Earl's Court  (Read 1515 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only

I saw Michelle when she was working our of London Lucy's place. £130 for the hour.

Anyone who has read this board knows Michelle is awesome. Comms were clear and quick. When I arrived I wasn't expecting her to look so good, she really is beautiful. Her face pictures were never that great to my eye but that second photo in her free gallery is spot on. She has a great figure, most WGs with her figure would be calling themselves a size 6/8 but Michelle states size 10, I think she's probably a bit smaller but no matter. You will not be disappointed with Michelle if you see her.

The service was vanilla as you would expect. OWO, RO, mutual masturbation and sex in a few positions, including a great prone bone, ending with cum on tits.  go for good GFE but Michelle offers something a bit different, it's more like being with a chilled fuck buddy than a girlfriend. She's relaxed and affectionate but not hugely compared to some of my other favourites like Emily CB and Ellie Rose.

Great experience with a gorgeous girl. I should go back very soon.

Tim20

+1 with everything you say. I've seen her twice recently and will get round to a third visit. She's super gorgeous and her kissing skills are out of this world

Online boardyhell

michelle record is the car wash ,what  a nice person