Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire Bentley and kellie James  (Read 5341 times)

Offline Andy0208

Hi all, thinking of going to see these two together, any info on them please?

Offline Roth

Never head of them.  Are they Bristol prossies? :unknown:

vw

Never head of them.  Are they Bristol prossies? :unknown:
Roth er Ham  seem like mutton dressed as lamb from the West Madlands :scare:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

bod666

Shouldn't this be in the west mids section?

Never seen either of them - Claire Bentley has been around for ages but there have always been younger hotties to try out so I never sampled her wares.

vw

Shouldn't this be in the west mids section?

Never seen either of them - Claire Bentley has been around for ages but there have always been younger hotties to try out so I never sampled her wares.
Sure she was in the Daily Sport punting section in the 90s, name rings a bell.

Offline Parsifal

Claire Bentley is absolutely amazing - I have seen her many times over lst 5 years and every time was spectacular

Cantgetenough

Can't comment on Claire, but I used to see Kelly a lot. She did loads of 2-girl sessions with me, and was always well into the other girl. I've even had a couple of MMFs with her husband and a MMFF with them and another WG whom her hubby had been dying to shag. Some years ago, they used to run a swingers' club in, I think, Southport. Locations were varied: my place and a number of hers. Provided that she hasn't changed during the last 3 or 4 years, I would unhesitatingly recommend. She's good; very good (and this includes her body).

Offline processman

I used to see Claire when she worked in Solihull.
She was a gud un. Knew how to work you.
I missed her when she move to Bromsgrove area as I had no excuse for being in that neck of the wood.
She ticked all my boxes anyway.
Proc

Offline Parsifal

I missed her when she move to Bromsgrove area as I had no excuse for being in that neck of the wood.
Proc

spot on Processman
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 03:18:10 pm by Parsifal »

Offline Roth

Claire Bentley is absolutely amazing - I have seen her many times over lst 5 years and every time was spectacular

Well done.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: So many times you've never thought to put up a review then.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Roth

Proc

Great.  Cheers for the review.  :dash:

Offline Parsifal

Great.  Cheers for the review.  :dash:

Good point.  Next time I see her I will review her here.  I had to close my previous account - it's a long story, but I have reviewed her in the past.

You got me thinking and then I remembered that I had reviewed Claire last year on AW as follows

About the Venue   Score: 10/10

We met at Claire's semi-detached house which is a great improvement from her last place. Safe discrete parking, back entrance, attractively decorated and furnished throughout.

About Claire Bentley

Physical   Score: 10/10
Claire looks very good with her longer hair. Greeted at door by Claire wearing a black tuxedo showing full set of red underwear, suspenders and black stockings. She is so much better in the flesh and her pics do not do her justice.

Personality   Score: 10/10
Claire is very outgoing, amusing, friendly, funny and provides a full GFE.

Services   Score: 10/10
I had a NURU massage and it was the best I have ever experienced. Claire has a separate room for NURU with a bed fitted with a special NURU sheet and pillows with everything to hand. Nice warm room and wonderful NURU massage skills that got to every crack and cranny of my body using every part of her body - WOW!

About the Meeting   Score: 10/10

I had a shower before the NURU massage. The massage was easily best I have ever had. I have seen Claire about six times over three years and we always enjoy ourselves.

Claire was on time and while our time together passed very quickly I was not aware of any clockwatching.

After the massage we retired to the master bedroom and we explored our bodies on a large bed in a warm white room.

The rimming was to die for as was the 69. Claire has lovely long lips that need to be sucked and swallowed.

Claire is wonderfully fit with beautiful natural breasts. I never come twice so I had to last two hours being constantly brought to the edge of climax - it was sensational and exhausting - afterwards I had to come down slowly before showering with which Claire assisted.

Can't wait until the next time which will be very soon now she has a nice new place.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 04:06:41 pm by Parsifal »