Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Mandy x Leicester  (Read 1064 times)

GolfNut

I did tell you to watch this space!

Ha! So you smug Leicester lads thought you had exclusivity on this lovely young lady. Wrong!

After getting to know Mandy on UKE and her banter looked spot on, I felt it was time give her an introduction to one of Nottingham’s finest fluffs, the Golfing Nutter.

So I’m on the M1 doing best part of a ton as the traffic was shit as always when you need it least so had to get there quick, and a very saucy text message popped up to tell me she was ready and waiting and quite wet already. Gulp! Yet another near miss and the woman I was overtaking thought she’d scored as I caught her eye with the biggest grin on my boat.  :D

The scene was set, I arrived just about on time hoping none of the three thousand speed cameras in Leicester had snapped me exceeding the limit.  :diablo:

Nice place indeed it is. And even nicer when as usual from behind the door appeared a tall (6 inch heels and I’m a short arse), very pretty woman in a lovely dress with a beautiful smile. Her pics do not do her justice at all. One of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. She could easily be on a magazine cover. No bull.

She’s quite feisty this one! I guess you need to be with the likes of Raddy and co.

She also kisses as good if not the best I’ve had the pleasure of. Her lips are soo succulent. More about those later.

We compared scars. I have a few and so does Mandy. She’s a little self-conscious about them mainly because of comments from low lives who like to pick on other people’s insecurities. Fuck them, I told her.

From kissing led into the undressing and seduction. She knows what she’s doing but took the odd instruction very well and was only too keen to please as was I, so I got in first, tongue and gentle fingers in her delicious wet pussy, then into 69, then some toe sucking which she seemed to enjoy, then the coup de gras: We sat face to face legs outstretched and I had her toes in my mouth and she bent forward and took my cock in her mouth. Never done that before, or seen it done so maybe we’ve discovered a new position?? Fucking ace it was anyway. :crazy: :wacko:

Onto sex and her on top was fun. She moves well and squatted and thrusted like she meant it. Seems like she enjoys it harder and faster than I could maintain for any length of time but the odd sprint seemed to get her going. Into doggy for another quick blast then into Mish and legs over shoulders felt lovely especially as I could gaze into that lovely face. Poor thing having to look at me!  :vomit:

I needed a rest (old fart yeah), so we chatted for a while as I stroked and touched and kissed.

Not once did Mandy check the clock and I noticed that we were close, so she took off the cover and went down on me, but I don’t get off that way, so suggested 69 which does get me off and some vigorous licking and sucking both ways and ended up with a massive climax for me in her lovely mouth. As she got up to discard the contents of her mouth I beckoned her back to me and pointed to my mouth, at which point she got the gist and leant over and dribbled my cum into my mouth and we shared a sensuous salty kiss. Another first for me! Think Raddy likes to do that. Is that a Raddy for me then?
Quick slurp of water and got dressed at least 15 minutes over paid time.

I think my brain had been frazzled because I recall talking absolute gobbledygook at some point when trying to make conversation.

Caught a glimpse of Heidi while I was there. Hmm nice!

So to recap:  Great girl  :angelgirl:, very pretty, some minor self-image issues. Her boobs are still a bit sore so I had to go easy on them. Not a problem. Her service is as good as it gets. She’s a real pleaser and definitely goes the extra mile. I also think she’s a grower. A little hesitant at times but I’m sure the more time you spend with her the better the chemistry will be.

Will I go back? Do pigs love shit? Of course! I’ve been well and truly Mandy’d.

Happy Punting!  :hi:

GN

GolfNut

Oops and Thanks  :hi: Brain obviously still frazzled  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

Well Well GN you finally did it ? You got to fuck Mandy.

It's all that flirting on External Link/Members Only. Good for you that's what that sites about and you must be the first on East Mids to Pull  :dance:

Congrats on a good punt & great review. I still prefer to read reviews on here so thx.  :hi:

GolfNut

;) Spot on OWAN.

Always had her on my radar but External Link/Members Only made it easy to get to know her better and also sort out the meet instead of the AW bullshit routine.

Like I said she has good banter.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I agree reviews on here are the right place.
Definitely have to get to see her. Shame I cant make the London times.

GolfNut

Can someone tell me how to post it as a review on UKE please??

GolfNut

Well Well GN you finally did it ? You got to fuck Mandy.

It's all that flirting on External Link/Members Only. Good for you that's what that sites about and you must be the first on East Mids to Pull  :dance:

Congrats on a good punt & great review. I still prefer to read reviews on here so thx.  :hi:

Won't be the last time either I hope.  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

Can someone tell me how to post it as a review on UKE please??

Pm Raddy either here or UkE

Timmy2

Well GolfNut
I must congratulate you on a number of counts:-
1. Getting Mandy(ed)
2. Writing an Excellent Review
3. Coming to Leicester (and that is from an Ex Notts lad)
4. Getting Mandy(ed)
5. Doing a Raddy

Well done that man

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Well GolfNut
1. Getting Mandy(ed)
4. Getting Mandy(ed)
5. Doing a Raddy

Well done that man

Raddy

And that's a good thanks from someone who ....is close to her  :D

Nice one Raddy  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:43:34 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline WelshClipper

Mandy is so high on my list its ridiculous. Excellent review OP.

GolfNut

Well GolfNut
1. Getting Mandy(ed)
4. Getting Mandy(ed)
5. Doing a Raddy

Well done that man

Raddy

Well thank you Raddy I'm truly honoured. A pleasure on all counts.

Long way to go to catch the legend that is the Radmeister tho.

GN