Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen - Horton Heath Sauna  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Stiltskin

No link as the website is down. Google Siam Sauna.

This place is my fall back when other punts don't work out. I never expect much here, it's just £50 for half an hour and a last resort when desperate for a shag. I thought I'd do a report on Helen as she is a cut above other sauna girls I've met and surprised me with a full on GFE.

Looks - Really cute little Thai girl, 25 yrs old maybe. Typical petite Thai with perky little boobs.

Personality - Chatty and very friendly before and after the event. English was ok, but her accent was quite strong.

Location - The sauna is in an industrial type unit behind a car sales lot, next to a petrol station. I park on a side street and take a short walk up the road. There's nothing else but houses on that road so you might feel a bit conspicuous, especially when you dash past the garage to get in. I find it best to visit after dark. Inside it's a fairly standard parlour, but at least they have beds in this one.

Google Siam sauna for the location, the website is down

Service - This was the surprising bit. Apart from being very cute Helen (not her real name I suspect) was ultra friendly and started by kissing me all over, she did the whole cock worship thing that these Asian girls do. Full on FK, followed by OW, fingering (she got naturally wet) and we had sex in a few positions.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and insisted on a kissing and cuddling. The last time I had a punt like this was with Jaycee in Plymouth, and for those that know, that is really saying something! This girl could do with getting her own AW profile and a flat with a pole in the kitchen  ;) .
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:36:03 pm by Stiltskin »