Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia Sweet Dreams 19  (Read 602 times)

1 review(s) for NataliaSweatDreams19 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Kassanova

External Link/Members Only

Was a while ago now, but i was in the mood & Natalia's list of serbices coupled with a handful of decent feedback got the better of my cautious judgement & an afternoon appointment was made.
  Time came i thought we'd agreed & messaged her to find her room number to get the reply i hadn't confirmed (i chuffin well had!) & could not see me for 2 more hours. Having no plan B in place i convinced myself she'll be worth the wait.
  How wrong i was. There's nothing wrong with Natalia's service, for myself, a fan of  & deliberately seek out pretty girls who i don't mind paying for, but Natalia is a girl i wouldn't ordinarily do for free. On this occasion i'd previously popped a magic blue pill & decided to TOFTT.
  Perhaps conspicuously Natalia has no size info or figure stats on her page. Her photos suggested she'd be a tolerable size 12 max, alas she was substantially more. Facially i just recognised the resemblance to her page, but it took a stare to get there.
  Shame really because she certainly knew how to give good oral & was game for her ass being fucked in R2 however my chap, perhaps for obvious reasons, couldn't get that final bit of stiffness needed for A. So  more oral & followed by a standard, lacklustre pussy fuck.
  This must have been 4 or 5 months ago & today still no further feedbacks. Only +ve was the price.