Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oana-sweet - Hampstead  (Read 2121 times)

12 review(s) for oana-sweet (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HighlyMotivated

I found the third pic in Oana's free gallery immensely boner-inducing so booked her for a quick 15 mins at £40.

Her tits, which I expected to be fake, are 100% real. She's certainly been blessed in that department. Unfortunately they were mostly off-limits during the meet as she kept pulling away after I'd had a few seconds with them. Her frame is small and skinny, not sure about size 0 though, and she is facially average I'd say. Appearance more girl next door than the glamour girl vibe she gives off in the photos.

In the end, she just acted as a hole for my dick. I think I could have pulled out quickly and had someone replace me and she wouldn't even have noticed.

This could have been a neutral as she was friendly enough and has a hot body, but I distinctly remember leaving the building and feeling like I'd wasted £40 (this was a few month back).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:11:35 pm by HighlyMotivated »

Offline iPad3

I found the third pic in Oana's free gallery immensely boner-inducing so booked her for a quick 15 mins at £40.

Her tits, which I expected to be fake, are 100% real. She's certainly been blessed in that department. Unfortunately they were mostly off-limits during the meet as she kept pulling away after I'd had a few seconds with them. Her frame is small and skinny, not sure about size 0 though, and she is facially average I'd say. Appearance more girl next door than the glamour girl vibe she gives off in the photos.

In the end, she just acted as a hole for my dick. I think I could have pulled out quickly and had someone replace me and she wouldn't even have noticed.

This could have been a neutral as she was friendly enough and has a hot body, but I distinctly remember leaving the building and feeling like I'd wasted £40 (this was a few month back).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been tempted a number of times but it seems she is truly a waste of effort, removal from the hotlist is imminent me thinks!!

LL

Thanks for your review.
So will you be changing your name to MildlyDisillusioned now?
I haven't ever met her but a lot of people make a fuss about her good her tits are and from the pics, they don't look all that good to me.

Offline random

I've seen her before and thought she was ok. She wasn't just going through the motions and was nice and pleasant but was quite paranoid about the condom coming off. Agree about her looks, pretty enough but certainly not stunning.

Offline earlgreyman

So odd how she's ok with some guys, not ok with others? When I saw her, she was great, if a little vanilla (no owo), but that didn't bother me. She was a good fuck. Guess it's just down to how the mood takes her. Hmm

Shame, as her tits are spectacular!

Offline HighlyMotivated

Thanks for your review.
So will you be changing your name to MildlyDisillusioned now?
I haven't ever met her but a lot of people make a fuss about her good her tits are and from the pics, they don't look all that good to me.

Haha, that or maybe SlightlyOutOfPocket.

For me, her tits (which at the time I believed were fake)fit the tiny blonde glamour girl slut experience I'd envisioned. Was pleasantly surprised to find they're a fantastic pair of naturals, shame about everything else.

takingoftt

She used to be a regular for me when I started out and didnt know what I was doing.  Hot body, especially tits but agree with the average face.  Whilst generally friendly I got annoyed with not being able to play with her tits as that was the main reason I went to see her.  You are absolutely correct it that you just go through the motions with her.

Another negative is no owo.

Havent seen her for years and whilst punting 2 to 3 times a week I have never had the urge to go back despite a general dearth of talent in London at £60-80 per 30mins.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 01:00:38 pm by takingoftt »

Offline G.Raff

I've seen her before and thought she was ok. She wasn't just going through the motions and was nice and pleasant but was quite paranoid about the condom coming off. Agree about her looks, pretty enough but certainly not stunning.

That was my experience when I saw her, her obsessive check of the condom was very annoying TBH. Her tits are spectacular but she doesn't always allow you to fully enjoy them so I not one I'd want to go back to.

It's another Negative form me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline gmal101

I remember seeing her over a year ago as a backup option, just as described above, I ended up having to give up and leave as she was doing absolutely nothing for me. Waste of money.

Offline kefcseries

My 2 pence worth, agree with most comments here. Saw her 2 years ago, while she was friendly and did nothing wrong I have yet to find reason to go see her again. Don't recall her tits as being a stand out feature.

Nice enough girl but External Link/Members Only