Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle...Elle  (Read 2089 times)

14 review(s) for SexyIndependent (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MB81

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was 14 days ago. Paid £140 for 1 hour (£20 anal). This was in a nice Hotel very close to Edgware Road tube station.

I know some individuals will disagree with my rating but I was a tiny bit disappointed in this punt. Perhaps my expectations were too high or perhaps she was not on top of her game.

I asked her to wear a secretary outfit but when I arrived I found out that she had not bothered despite confirming that she would. She is quite attractive but not as attractive as Maria. She is also less attractive than Katie in my opinion.

She greeted me very enthusiastically and we started with RO. Then we moved to OWO and then she asked me which hole I wanted to fuck first. As I was really hard I chose her butt. As requested by her we went very slow indeed (first one finger and then two and then my penis). About 2 minutes in she asked if I had enough and I wanted to fuck her pussy now. I said I would like to come but she said I was too big. This is just not possible. There is no way on this planet I can be too big for any girl.

To her credit she did everything else with great gusto (round two was in missionary) but I did leave feeling a bit underwhelmed. I rate the punt a neutral rather than a negative because with exception of two things the punt was excellent.

I would not return. But I might recommend as she did everything else but I am not too sure.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:01:49 pm by MB81 »

Offline claretandblue

I would agree that while she is a nice person and a enthusiastic service provider she is not particularly attractive, the reason I just saw her the once and didn't return....

Hopefully her fluffies won't take too much offence at your review op  :D

wayneking

I would agree that while she is a nice person and a enthusiastic service provider she is not particularly attractive, the reason I just saw her the once and didn't return....

Hopefully her fluffies won't take too much offence at your review op  :D

I'm a fluffy and take no offence, it's a shame she is leaving she was a great service provider.

Offline claretandblue

I'm a fluffy and take no offence, it's a shame she is leaving she was a great service provider.
Glad to hear it  :hi: I too wish her well

Offline Cunning Punt

I found her very attractive and was a great punt, particularly as she was £100ph then.

I thought she might be the perfect girl to try A-levels with, and was slightly regretting not setting something up with her before she quit.

However, sounds like she might not have been a great choice because while not big, I'm slightly larger than average. So thanks for the review.

bokkaboy

I saw sexy independent a twice for out-calls, most recently in the run up to her retirement.
I think she was looking a bit haggered and has definitely been well worn and used. To be fair to her though her ass was still remarkably tight considering the amount of traffic it must of had.
I too wish her well in her retirement. I suspect she will be back however which will no doubt please her fluffies.  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

I saw sexy independent a twice for out-calls, most recently in the run up to her retirement.
I think she was looking a bit haggered and has definitely been well worn and used. To be fair to her though her ass was still remarkably tight considering the amount of traffic it must of had.
I too wish her well in her retirement. I suspect she will be back however which will no doubt please her fluffies.  :drinks:
Your not shy for a first post  :D

Atticus Finch

Maybe you could post a review of your meetings rather than just turn up on a thread and drop bollocks comments?

Just a thought...

unclesweetheart

I've only seen Elle once and I thought she was fucking gorgeous. She made me cum twice and fucking her hard in doggy in her hallway was worth the price of admission alone. I regret I never wrote a review but it would have been a very strong positive and I wish her very well in her retirement.

Offline bucksboy

What a charmer...you must really be one for the ladies eh!

unclesweetheart

Maybe you could post a review of your meetings rather than just turn up on a thread and drop bollocks comments?

Just a thought...

+ 1. And try to get the spelling right too. That'd help lend credence to the views expressed.

Offline Cunning Punt

I think she was looking a bit haggered and has definitely been well worn and used.

Admittedly I didn't see her towards the end so don't know if she was on burn-out.

However, she was one of the best Working Girls in the UK, so you must have seen some real gems.

We look forward to not just your first review, but a string of them from the excellent girls you apparently have seen.  :hi:

Offline anyfucker

Admittedly I didn't see her towards the end so don't know if she was on burn-out.

However, she was one of the best Working Girls in the UK, so you must have seen some real gems.

We look forward to not just your first review, but a string of them from the excellent girls you apparently have seen.  :hi:
i saw Elle twice in her last two weeks and she was fine with me, will not hesitate to see her again if she returns.

Offline shagbambi

I would certainly see Elle again if she was around and easier to book.  She was one of the better girls, very professional.

Offline OutForJustice80

I had a blast the one time I saw Elle. Didn't realise she was retiring (already retired?) and I probably would have had another run at her as I wanted to get into some more BDSM stuff. My lasting memory of her will be fucking her throat and asking if she wanted me to stop and having her spit on my dick and growl 'fuck me' through a haze of spittle and tears.