Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria - Royal Oak/Paddington  (Read 1102 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MB81

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was about 3 weeks ago. Paid £120 for 1 hour. Her place is between Royal Oak and Paddington stations marginally closer to Royal Oak.

Maria is physically one of the hottest women I have fucked. She is curvy, very pretty (much better than the photos), and has a magnificent arse.

Her apartment is in a walk up on the top floor. When I entered her neighbour was just ahead of me which made it a bit awkward but I held back a floor and then climbed up. She greeted me wearing a very nice outfit that reminded me of a catsuit. She greeted me with a long kiss (light FK not DFK). After we took care of the paperwork I took a quick shower and went up to her bedroom. I was really horny so I licked her pussy (which tastes nice) and in almost no time put a condom on and went at it in missionary. I came in less than 5 minutes - I was really turned on by Maria.

We then chatted about stuff: her life, Romania, each other's partners, hygiene etc. Soon I began to feel the juices flowing and I began to touch myself. She slapped my hand and told me that it was her job. She asked me if I trusted her and I said yes. And she took charge. She sucked my cock to an erection and then she rode me cowgirl for a few minutes. Then just before I was going to lose it she stopped and started kissing me. Once I had calmed down she then asked me to give it to her doggy style. The view was fantastic and soon I was coming buckets.

She then played with me lightly (chest, penis, hair) and we talked till it was time to leave.

I would certainly return. I think this girl is a gem and good value for money. I had a blast.

Offline claretandblue

I wouldn't want to be talking about partners or hygiene on a punt, that aside good review  :hi: