Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: avoid Busty Suzy  (Read 1426 times)

yippy

Saw This girl last week,was promised deepthroat,and instead gave me a wanking session.
I was well pissed as I have seen Suzy before and was more than impressed with her service.

Also heard men in the spare bedroom which was very off putting to say the least.  10min in and asked for a shorter service but was refused,  :dash:

yippy

thats her.

pics are stunning cn't lie

Offline BillyBackDoor

Saw This girl last week,was promised deepthroat,and instead gave me a wanking session.
I was well pissed as I have seen Suzy before and was more than impressed with her service.

Also heard men in the spare bedroom which was very off putting to say the least.  10min in and asked for a shorter service but was refused,  :dash:

Sorry to hear you had a shit time, but thanks for the heads up.  Good job you didn't annoy her, she could beat a man to death with those tits.

She's had enough then by the sound of it.  Shame, she's always been at the back of my mind to see again as a plan B.

Oh well.  Next!

yippy

No problem.

Her attitude last year was great, allowed me to facefuck her till she gagged and with her eyes watering.
So you can imagine how gutted I was with her adjusted attitude and being heavy with her hand instead of her throat.

To be fair the profile was updated with no deepthroat stated, but only after I complained,  :(

Offline Demistify

thats her.

pics are stunning cn't lie

I also thought she was, facially, stunning when I saw her. And I don't usually fancy larger women, at all.

I also just got a tip job.

Not enough decent throatfucking around in the Mids, at the moment.

Offline Juankerr

she could beat a man to death with those tits.
Could think of worse ways to go!!  :D

Offline tangledupinblue

She shares with few friends, who may have been working as well.
Hence male voices possibly.

Offline Caratacus

Yep, agree with the OP. Pretty enough girl but provides a pretty shite BJ