Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimjobwhore  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Kev3773

1andhalfhands

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She loves sucking arseholes !!! Any takers   :D

fuck that looks like a robbery profile 220 of my hard earned cash to meet a male you will be lucky if theres even a female, as you talk to a male on the phone to make sure your not a timewaster wtf

pass  :D

Offline Highlander

I wonder if she's available for social events. "And this is my companion, rimjobwhore...." :lol:

Offline sqlbatsman

That's one wg you wish and would never complain, that she does not provide DFK  :D

Offline johnny34

:dash: :dash: What a complete pile of shite  :vomit: :vomit:

PotatoPanda

I wonder if she's available for social events. "And this is my companion, rimjobwhore...." :lol:

This made me laugh so hard that a little bit of wee came out.

manicmag11

She will lick your nipples too.
Under selling herself as just a rimjobwhore.

Presumably no one will pay for that. Ever!!

Offline Moresomes

Can`t wait for her first review...."Treat her with respect guys"

Rod trotter

Her name is enough to put me off.although u cant beat a good rimming

greychap

These profiles on AW get more and more ridiculous, some of these have to be a wind up they cannot be serious...its beyond fucking funny but who thinks up all this shit :sarcastic:

Offline Highlander

I wish I could unsee that profile pic  :angry:

Offline Morthos

I'm slightly concerned that I appear to have been born without 'anus lips'!

Considering a visit to my GP - maybe they just need teasing out?

The Rimmer

Offline Moresomes

Could anus lips be piles....

Could be. Book her for some DFK, and if her breath smells like Anusol you`ve got it spot on.

Offline backofthenet

I belly laughed three times whilst scrolling down this page. Top bantz.

Offline nerascal

This reminds me of getting unexpectedly rimmed by a lass who worked by Darlington railway station years ago.

Got her number from the Sport, arrived and she was having dinner with her bf and kids! Took me through to the front sitting room and handed me a menu.

I stood looking puzzled so she whipped my jeans and boxers off, sat me in an armchair and next thing I knew my legs were in the air and she got stuck in.

Totally surreal whilst listening to knives and forks going in the next room lol

LawnMowerMan

This reminds me of getting unexpectedly rimmed by a lass who worked by Darlington railway station years ago.

Got her number from the Sport, arrived and she was having dinner with her bf and kids! Took me through to the front sitting room and handed me a menu.

I stood looking puzzled so she whipped my jeans and boxers off, sat me in an armchair and next thing I knew my legs were in the air and she got stuck in.

Totally surreal whilst listening to knives and forks going in the next room lol

I know Shane Meadows said he wouldnt do another "This is England..." and based on the above experiance I hope he doesnt get any ideas haha

Offline Kev3773

I saw a lass maybe 15 years ago in Ryhope out of the Sport think she was from Yorkshire. She was a bit disorganised couldn't find condoms at first but asked me to lay face down on bed  then started a massage, parted my legs and groped my cock then started to rim me... Wow was gobsmacked as this was alien to me but also amazing. Didn't need condom as shot my load fairly quickly after that ha.

Online maxxblue

This WG seems to be attracting a fairly negative reputation.

If she changed her photo so that it showed just her face (instead of having her tongue up the bloke's ringpiece), and changed her name from 'Rimjobwhore' to 'CuteLittleLucy', would she get more custom?

Offline sqlbatsman

This WG seems to be attracting a fairly negative reputation.

If she changed her photo so that it showed just her face (instead of having her tongue up the bloke's ringpiece), and changed her name from 'Rimjobwhore' to 'CuteLittleLucy', would she get more custom?

I guess it would also help if she did not charge £220 p/h  :scare: