Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy, Milton Keynes  (Read 661 times)

Kassanova

External Link/Members Only

I'd had an eye on Candy for a long while, she was around a long while as Anya but I  never made the effort to travel, however one recent weekend i was passing & thought I'd arrange a meeting.
  Earlier that same day I'd enjoyed the pleasure that was Cora, but after a wee break I knew I'd be capable of doing Candy justice, especially with her less restrictive list of services.
  Finding the new build flat was no problem, although it looked like the main door had a problem, thankfully someone was using the other door so was able to access without difficulty.
  Meeting Candy i was a little disappointed with her appearance,  the photos are sufficiently blurred to tease without revealing too much. Her hair was fake, no big deal, but her face was less pretty than I'd hoped, perhaps accentuated having just come from the delectable Cora. Candy i thought was comfortably into her late 20's & although I'd never suggest she's fat, she definitely lacks bodytone.
  Oral was thankfully more accomplished than Cora's recent efforts, but considering candy's many years experience i was hoping for a better feel, she was not as memorable as Anastasia was for example. The massage she gave me was great though, not afraid to use her oils & she showed her experience here. Candy was much more confident & keen to get me inside her for some proper fucking. Having recently orgasmed i was able to give candy what she clearly craved, a good forceful pounding. We started her on top, before switching into mish, then doggy for the finale. Sadly no CIM available so for climax i pushed home hard & erupted for a second time that day inside her, bagged of course.
  After the event candy was happy to kiss a little & on leaving i felt her invitation to return was perfectly genuine.