Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LilyDelphine  (Read 7546 times)

Offline smiths

Different pimps present themselves different they are not all blokes that beat you up and threaten you, some come as your friend and can manipulate in a different way it does not need to be with violence and some can be woman. Its just a different way of doing things that is all! Just like how she buys some punters with freebies and competitions and manages to avoid negative reviews quite a lot. :thumbsdown:

Absolutely right. :thumbsup: Loads of pimps or madams if you prefer are women and some of them were WGs themselves. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

greychap

Absolutely right. :thumbsup: Loads of pimps or madams if you prefer are women and some of them were WGs themselves. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Spot on Smiths :thumbsup: times have changed and they don't need to beat up girls there is nicer ways of doing things and some will come on here for the pimp and defend, so job done.

Offline jarrovian

Well we are all good law abiding chaps who don't want to encourage criminal activity so lets boycott all agencies.

vw

Well we are all good law abiding chaps who don't want to encourage criminal activity so lets boycott all agencies.
This is about some "Agency Owners"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74441.0

greychap

It wont happen up here because most of the agencies are the cheapest compared to indies and a lot will punt on price only.

Offline jarrovian

Greychap that was my point and I  sympathise with your situation and accept your reasons for not using amour but aren't people who come on this forum slagging "pimps" off being hypocrites if they continue to use these agencies

greychap

Greychap that was my point and I  sympathise with your situation and accept your reasons for not using amour but aren't people who come on this forum slagging "pimps" off being hypocrites if they continue to use these agencies

Yes I get that point totally and like I said there will still be some that will use an agency even if they have a bad reputation because it does boil down to price mainly. There is so many indies out there but up here in Newcastle especially, the agencies dominate where as other areas I don't think its this bad.

Offline jarrovian

Mmm... You see the price isn't the main issue with me, I only started using agencies a couple of years ago after discovering this site as previously I was a worried about the legalities of it all. I have only used two of them, and to be honest have had no problems, I try to do my homework to make sure I will not be let down and so far so good. Had some good meets with aw girls, but also a few disasters. I think I  choose agencies rightly or wrongly because I feel safer than visiting some random girl off aw, not knowing if there's some bruiser waiting behind the door. Of course there's always the chance of another chest sitter

greychap

Mmm... You see the price isn't the main issue with me, I only started using agencies a couple of years ago after discovering this site as previously I was a worried about the legalities of it all. I have only used two of them, and to be honest have had no problems, I try to do my homework to make sure I will not be let down and so far so good. Had some good meets with aw girls, but also a few disasters. I think I  choose agencies rightly or wrongly because I feel safer than visiting some random girl off aw, not knowing if there's some bruiser waiting behind the door. Of course there's always the chance of another chest sitter

Each to there own and yes I understand all the scams and stuff that goes on with some independent scams. there is risks with both wether you use agency or indies.

Remember most punters on here do incalls I come unstuck doing an outcall and used a place where I stay and made the mistake of commenting on her knowledge of operating 2 girls in a flat, first time in years and years had any trouble but if I did just incalls with that agency I doubt much would of happened as no address or details. But I have learnt my lesson and wont make same mistake again and leave myself open to a revenge attack.

greychap

As far as I am aware there is already another chest sitter.

Offline jarrovian

Get ya point, fortunately I've had no such problems

themademan2

No doubt wor Stacey is reading this thread... Whole reason I boycotted amour was that she took LilyD and EvaBelo on after they wrote derogatory comments on forum. Even Amelia of Amour posted in my defence to say the comments were bullshit.  Was it really worth taking the pair on who have now dragged your agency through mud and outed you for outing the girls Stacey  :unknown: :hi: :drinks: :sarcastic:

themademan2

No doubt wor Stacey is reading this thread... Whole reason I boycotted amour was that she took LilyD and EvaBelo on after they wrote derogatory comments on forum. Even Amelia of Amour posted in my defence to say the comments were bullshit.  Was it really worth taking the pair on who have now dragged your agency through mud and outed you for outing the girls Stacey  :unknown: :hi: :drinks: :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33643.msg471202#msg471202

Dirty dog was LilyD fake account. Amelia of amour backed me up :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31992.msg475848#msg475848

Archie78 was her other fake account... Her use of statistics just dropped her right in it AGAIN :dash:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:50:20 am by themademan2 »

themademan2

And the LilyD profile has been pulled by Adultwork  :drinks: :sarcastic:

Rod trotter

Rod trotter

Ive read enough on here to put me off the whole hobby.

Amours name crops up in everything thats bad at the moment, the girls arent that impressive either from a business point of view, look in the review section , they hardly get a mention.Allure are my next port of call . :hi:

Offline Benja73

This thread has ended up like the closing scene of a Die Hard movie, Lily D lights the fuse, throws the stick of dynamite and walks away just at the whole building goes to shit!

And everyone seems to forget that it was her who threw the dynamite in the first place! Genius subterfuge!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:04:01 am by Benja73 »

Rod trotter

And lastly this thread has taught me to never befriend or be complacent about any girl/agency/indie in this game ever.cos when their backs are up against the wall they come out scratching and vindicates my personal decision to body swerve UKE where these some unhinged banned members now reside.

Have a great day

Barry Shipton

This thread has ended up like the closing scene of a Die Hard movie, Lily D lights the fuse, throws the stick of dynamite and walks away just at the whole building goes to shit!

And everyone seems to forget that it was her who threw the dynamite in the first place! Genius subterfuge!

Great analysis - best post on here Benja!

Glad I had an early night and wake up to yet another North East soap opera drama, beats the plot of East Enders or Corrie any day.

themademan2

Great analysis - best post on here Benja!

Glad I had an early night and wake up to yet another North East soap opera drama, beats the plot of East Enders or Corrie any day.
I still watched Eastenders :sarcastic:

Had it not been for white knights coming on, it was going well chucking the dynamite back over the fence to LilyD  :bomb:

James999

I have been represented by the Agency since last year August,

You say it as if you're an international model represented by a top agency, the reality is Pimp / Pro$$ie, Your attempt at bullshit / Spin is very similar to the shite stacy used to do before she was banned from here.

Offline sesalovdarlo

You say it as if you're an international model represented by a top agency, the reality is Pimp / Pro$$ie, Your attempt at bullshit / Spin is very similar to the shite stacy used to do before she was banned from here.

EXACTLY

Getting really sick and tired of prozzies complaining about members on this site and how it degrades prozzies etc. There is even another forum aimed at victims of this site. WTF????

If this site is so bad why the fuck do prozzies constantly loiter every post and thread???

Offline Benja73

Lads,

I dont think Molly was bigging herself up at all. If you have met her, you'll know she is very down to earth and not up her own arse! Surely she is allowed to put forward her point without getting so badly slagged off? It only seemed like she was adding a substance to how long she had known Stacey, not claiming Amour to be the worlds greatest modelling agency ffs.

... Waits for white knighting accusations and abuse.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 09:41:31 am by Benja73 »

Offline AnthG

She has been a bit of a twat making the type of comments she did, and then not saying who they were towards. As she must have known it would cause this type of argument of "was it amour she was meaning or not, or who-else could she be meaning". And cause the type of drama she has.

The problem also is, there is actually somebody in the region doing what she is claiming, so its not just crazy talk. As its happened to Francesca, and I have been PMed by another agency owner saying their girls are being outed too. So there is some shit in the region doing it. But without more information from Lily there is no way for anyone to know who.

Plus just to say, whoever reported her AW profile to get it taken down was acting in a guilty manner, and being a shit. As now due to that its impossible for Lily to clarify who she meant with the accusations, as its unlikely she is going to fight with Adultwork to get her profile put back up to allow her to do that.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:01:29 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Highlander

James is just fishing for a reaction. It's his thing. He loves a bit of "prozzy" baiting  :rolleyes:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Lads,

I dont think Molly was bigging herself up at all. If you have met her, you'll know she is very down to earth and not up her own arse! Surely she is allowed to put forward her point without getting so badly slagged off? It only seemed like she was adding a substance to how long she had known Stacey, not claiming Amour to be the worlds greatest modelling agency ffs.

Understand where your coming from......but perhaps it is bad timing.
you have to understand that as soon as any agency is spoken about in a negative or even Slightly negative way, owners or associates are STRAIGHT on the case or fake profiles defending them pretending to be punters. So what ever her intention it is difficult to believe she has not been put up to it.

yorkshire123

Lads,

I thought Molly had an easy ride & any member that starts a post with "Right" deserves some gentle ribbing in my opinion.

Offline Mansell

Great analogy Benja sums it up.  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Mansell

Understand where your coming from......but perhaps it is bad timing.
you have to understand that as soon as any agency is spoken about in a negative or even Slightly negative way, owners or associates are STRAIGHT on the case or fake profiles defending them pretending to be punters. So what ever her intention it is difficult to believe she has not been put up to it.

Is it the Agencies that cause all the shite in the NE, as Admin has said many times we don't half have some problems up here. They seem to control all the flats and I think that is there biggest controlling influence. Girls who don't want to work from home need a place and the Agencies do seem to control them. Therefore they control the girls. In the other regions AW is the main source is my understanding, where as here the main supply of girls are Agencies.

themademan2

She has been a bit of a twat making the type of comments she did, and then not saying who they were towards. As she must have known it would cause this type of argument of "was it amour she was meaning or not, or who-else could she be meaning". And cause the type of drama she has.

The problem also is, there is actually somebody in the region doing what she is claiming, so its not just crazy talk. As its happened to Francesca, and I have been PMed by another agency owner saying their girls are being outed too. So there is some shit in the region doing it. But without more information from Lily there is no way for anyone to know who.

Plus just to say, whoever reported her AW profile to get it taken down was acting in a guilty manner, and being a shit. As now due to that its impossible for Lily to clarify who she meant with the accusations, as its unlikely she is going to fight with Adultwork to get her profile put back up to allow her to do that.

That was me  :hi:

Done on the sound advice of Admin. I'm sure you would do the same reporting if she had wrote shite like that about you. So it wasn't done in a guilty manner :timeout:

It's blatantly obvious she was talking about amour, so not sure why some are still trying to figure out who the other agency is  :unknown:

I'm sure grey chap is on the same wavelength. You honestly think she was gonna name and shame amour directly? If they threatened me, went after greychap, they would easily go after LilyD  :timeout:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:30:47 am by themademan2 »

Offline AnthG

You honestly think she was gonna name and shame amour directly? If they threatened me, went after greychap, they would easily go after LilyD  :timeout:

But she directly named Diamonds as having underage girls on their books without any care.

If I was an agency owner and I had a choice of a former WG saying I ruled my girls with an iron fist, or I had underage girls on my books. I know which one would have me baying for blood towards her if she told people.

As one would get me chucked in prison for a long time in the Gary Glitter wing, the other would just get a load of people thinking I am a bit of a shit and join a different agency.

All I am saying is, someone needs to actually accuse someone directly before everyone jumps to conclusions. .

I am just saying people would feel a bit foolish if everyone leaped on a bandwagon. And then Lily came back and said I wasn't meaning this person who you have all believed I was, I was meaning this other one.

Offline josh

Never seen Lily or any of the top flight girls and don't post much on here but do read a lot of the saga's and my opinion which probably isn't worth jack shit when compared to the top hitters on this forum is well done girl i like your style,you've rattled a few cages on your way out.
I'm wearing my hard hat waiting for the inevitable shit that will come my way.
Banned reason: White-knight fluffy troll
Banned by:

themademan2

But she directly named Diamonds as having underage girls on their books without any care.

If I was an agency owner and I had a choice of a former WG saying I ruled my girls with an iron fist, or I had underage girls on my books. I know which one would have me baying for blood towards her if she told people.

As one would get me chucked in prison for a long time in the Gary Glitter wing, the other would just get a load of people thinking I am a bit of a shit and join a different agency.

All I am saying is, someone needs to actually accuse someone directly before everyone jumps to conclusions. .

I am just saying people would feel a bit foolish if everyone leaped on a bandwagon. And then Lily came back and said I wasn't meaning this person who you have all believed I was, I was meaning this other one.
diamonds don't come after people. Amour do. What do you reckon greychap? 

It's like when mysterious Mia pimp rang me to have words. You wouldn't have believed me. Then when you got a missed call, you believed what I said. You will just have to trust what me and greychap say on this occasion.

Otherwise we will have to set Staceys mob on you for you then agree with me and greychap :sarcastic:

themademan2

Never seen Lily or any of the top flight girls and don't post much on here but do read a lot of the saga's and my opinion which probably isn't worth jack shit when compared to the top hitters on this forum is well done girl i like your style,you've rattled a few cages on your way out.
Ain't rattled my cage :cool:
Nice to know I put her out of business  :dance:

Rod trotter

Thanks for that worthless post :dash:

Offline AnthG

It's like when mysterious Mia pimp rang me to have words. You wouldn't have believed me. Then when you got a missed call, you believed what I said. You will just have to trust what me and greychap say on this occasion.

Otherwise we will have to set Staceys mob on you for you then agree with me and greychap :sarcastic:

Because the difference is and was, when someone does something to me. I go out of my way and get and post the proof of it.

Mia phoned you, you did nothing. She phoned me, I went into my phone and took a snapshot of her phone number calling me and posted it up, so there is no confusion of who it was, and nobody could doubt what I was saying. It was 100% proof.

All I am saying is, I want Lily to make a specific accusation. Instead of these vague comments.

themademan2

Because the difference is and was, when someone does something to me. I go out of my way and get and post the proof of it.

Mia phoned you, you did nothing. She phoned me, I went into my phone and took a snapshot of her phone number calling me and posted it up, so there is no confusion of who it was, and nobody could doubt what I was saying. It was 100% proof.

All I am saying is, I want Lily to make a specific accusation. Instead of these vague comments.
we can't make the evidence up unfortunately. I reported the matter what Mia did on a post on ukpunting. You then had a call off the same number. That was enough for me to exonerate my claim as legitimate.

Likewise, when greychap had his attack done, it was de ja vu, same threats but unable to carry it out as they had nowt to go on. That was enough for me to accept greychaps claim likewise

LilyD has fucked off. Glad she has. She will be back, like admin said, the likes of her do  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 11:11:18 am by themademan2 »

themademan2

daft cunt  :bomb: BANNED

greychap

diamonds don't come after people. Amour do. What do you reckon greychap? 

Your right to our knowledge Diamonds don't come after people or any other agency around the area apart from Amour.

Anth posted up  a call with Mia number showing as he was talking about her and noticed she had phoned, her number was showing up and I don't think she was calling to threaten Anth just to speak with him about all of it but mm2 had withheld number so what is there to post up ??

vw

Your right to our knowledge Diamonds don't come after people or any other agency around the area apart from Amour.

Was it Amour some people were talking about giving free punts away to prevent bad reviews, cannot remember the post about 4 months back I think.   :drinks:

greychap

I thought Molly had an easy ride & any member that starts a post with "Right" deserves some gentle ribbing in my opinion.

Yes agree I don't think she got a hard time, just another naïve one being put up to defend the honour.

When I had my threat on my phone to do with the 2 girl flat sharing about Amour being caught out, the ONLY agency at that time who had that particular phone number of mine was Amour no other agency had that particular number. So no matter what girls come on to the forum claiming this and that I know what I know.

All I think is silly gullible girls just because a pimp agency owner comes across like she is your best mate and says nice things to you and tells you she is nice and never does bad things does not mean its true.

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW FROM MY SITUATION.

greychap

Was it Amour some people were talking about giving free punts away to prevent bad reviews, cannot remember the post about 4 months back I think.   :drinks:

Yes they do give away quite a few free punts and run competitions for punters to win free bookings. They like a lot of there punters to join in on there site and others so they know a lot of them and they know many punters nicknames on here!

vw

Yes they do give away quite a few free punts and run competitions for punters to win free bookings. They like a lot of there punters to join in on there site and others so they know a lot of them and they know many punters nicknames on here!
Is that where the knights come from, what's the forum called the round table. 

greychap

we can't make the evidence up unfortunately. I reported the matter what Mia did on a post on ukpunting. You then had a call off the same number. That was enough for me to exonerate my claim as legitimate.

Likewise, when greychap had his attack done, it was de ja vu, same threats but unable to carry it out as they had nowt to go on. That was enough for me to accept greychaps claim likewise

LilyD has fucked off. Glad she has. She will be back, like admin said, the likes of her do  :angelgirl:

Some of the amour punters are saying I have not had my car smashed or threats well why would you when most on here mainly do incalls with Amour so they only have there mobile number which some its just a punting phone.

So doing threats to someone who they have there address is very different as to a pay as you go number I was a perfect target but I have learnt the hard way.

greychap

Is that where the knights come from, what's the forum called the round table.

This is why she will get defended but I don't see how any punter could defend her really as they don't know her inside out all they see and hear is a nice friendly voice on the end of phone, I have heard she even has given away spa treats to girls as a competition for who gets the best and most reviews in a month or so.

So if that does not show you the type of manipulation she uses, she wants girls to work hard and compete with each other and she gives them a reward like a lap dog and it builds up her agency as the best around and most popular. So like I said before its different tactics and in all fairness it works as she builds up people that will defend her.

Even a punter before wrote that when you get given a free punt you feel special and it makes you feel that you need to defend that agency.......so she knows what she is doing.

themademan2

Anth posted up  a call with Mia number showing as he was talking about her and noticed she had phoned, her number was showing up and I don't think she was calling to threaten Anth just to speak with him about all of it but mm2 had withheld number so what is there to post up ??
Thats right!her pimp rang on withheld number on a fresh sim which has only been used to book her  :dash:

What evidence could I have posted?!?!? :wacko:

vw

This is why she will get defended but I don't see how any punter could defend her really as they don't know her inside out all they see and hear is a nice friendly voice on the end of phone, I have heard she even has given away spa treats to girls as a competition for who gets the best and most reviews in a month or so.

So if that does not show you the type of manipulation she uses, she wants girls to work hard and compete with each other and she gives them a reward like a lap dog and it builds up her agency as the best around and most popular. So like I said before its different tactics and in all fairness it works as she builds up people that will defend her.

Even a punter before wrote that when you get given a free punt you feel special and it makes you feel that you need to defend that agency.......so she knows what she is doing.
Suppose a few pints/punts makes you less suspicious or more likely to sing praises, get it all the time with work all of a sudden pints are purchased then comes the favour request.

greychap

Thats right!her pimp rang on withheld number on a fresh sim which has only been used to book her  :dash:

What evidence could I have posted?!?!? :wacko:

Anth talks about evidence a lot but in all fairness even admin has caught out her IP's before as using different accounts for her agenda, so evidence means nothing to some people because they will say her IP was hijacked or someone broke in to her office phone and it was not her. And this is what happens when an agency gives away freebies etc it blinds people.

vw

Anth talks about evidence a lot but in all fairness even admin has caught out her IP's before as using different accounts for her agenda, so evidence means nothing to some people because they will say her IP was hijacked or someone broke in to her office phone and it was not her. And this is what happens when an agency gives away freebies etc it blinds people.
I wonder if any of last nights knights have punts in the bank ?  :unknown: