Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Monique Earl's Court  (Read 964 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bediscrete

As noted on another thread I have The Don to thank for encouraging a visit to Monique. She had been on my HL for some time but I had been seeing others (including Lily Hart before she put her prices up) and then also disappeared from AW for a while.
Anyway once I noticed she was settled back in a central location and an opportunity arose, how could I not have taken it?
So to the review.
Comms initially via AW - all good.
Moved to text on the day.
Her flat is located near Earl's Court tube.
Inside a light kiss and she apologised for only being able to offer me water -  which was nice.
Money handed over, quick shower then into DFK - willing and enthusiastic just as I like it.
On to OWO - all good. Then RO. I do like some indication from a WG that they are enjoying my efforts (even if it is just good acting) and I was initially disappointed that no fingers.
But the bucking and writhing that followed -  it wasn't easy to stay in contact; I hope she was enjoying it - it certainly was a turn on for me!
I couldn't wait any longer so on with the mac and a (short) period of CG and Mish followed before I could hold in no longer.
Clean up and nice chat then she asks if I would like to have a 2nd go.
I don't usually manage to pop twice in an hour (probably age)  but more OWO is always a pleasure before it was obvious I wasn't going to be able to achieve lift-off.
Another shower - with a fresh towel - another nice touch, some more DFK then out.
1 hour and £120 well spent.
Happy Days
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only