Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin Girls - SW or SE London  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Urban_G

I'm going to be passing by London this weekend and want to combine it with a punt. Due to the lack of Latin birds where I live can anyone recommend a good one in the region of SW or SE London? I will be heading round the M25 so anywhere within reasonable distance between J6 and J12 will be good for me.

Max price £80 for 30 mins.

Cheers, Urban

Offline Cam1984

Havent gone here myself....but ive read a few good reviews about camilla and rous.... rous in particular.

External Link/Members Only

Also read a positive review about this bird. Gonna give her a go in the week.

Hope it helps  :thumbsup:

baretta

I'm going to be passing by London this weekend and want to combine it with a punt. Due to the lack of Latin birds where I live can anyone recommend a good one in the region of SW or SE London? I will be heading round the M25 so anywhere within reasonable distance between J6 and J12 will be good for me.

Max price £80 for 30 mins.

Cheers, Urban

It depends on what your after I would say try a brothel instead of a independent latin girl, also look at some of pumps reviews or browse some of mine.

Offline pumps

There's nothing particularly close to any of those junctions Latina wise, the closest I can think of would be J7/M23, Then head into Croydon where you'll find:

External Link/Members OnlyNot seen her so cannot vouch

External Link/Members Only - Seen/reviewed her, Older than the pics

External Link/Members Only  -  You'll find all of the girls you've seen on viva street/other parlours camberwell/tooting/deptford etc are on this parlours rota's, but they hardly advertise so it's a bit of a guess who you'll get but there's usually a good selection of 3 latino's I've never been disappointed!

External Link/Members Only - cannot vouch for her but a mate claimed he had a good time with her, although she didn't look a great deal facially like her photos

Offline pumps

Havent gone here myself....but ive read a few good reviews about camilla and rous.... rous in particular.

But if you think Sydenham is a reasonable distance I'd deffo recommend making the effort to catch rous if shes working.

Offline Urban_G

Thanks all, I'll do some research on these girls although more still welcome :hi:

Offline Urban_G

There's nothing particularly close to any of those junctions Latina wise, the closest I can think of would be J7/M23, Then head into Croydon...
Croydon / Tooting should be good for me but Camberwell is probably a bit too far so I'll probably give that a miss. I was also thinking about Wimbledon so any recommendations here will be welcome.

External Link/Members Only - Seen/reviewed her, Older than the pics
She looks quite tasty, definitely one I will consider.

External Link/Members Only  -  You'll find all of the girls you've seen on viva street/other parlours camberwell/tooting/deptford etc are on this parlours rota's, but they hardly advertise so it's a bit of a guess who you'll get but there's usually a good selection of 3 latino's I've never been disappointed!
Their profile seems to have gone now. Anyway, I don't really want to take a risk with a parlour if I'm not sure who will be working on the day. I know I can walk if I'm not happy with the girls on offer but I would much prefer to know who I'm going to see and what level of service they will provide.

This one ticks my boxes looks wise. Have you seen her pumps? She also has an External Link/Members Only so probably legit but she seems rather new so unsure how good she is.

Some other profiles I have seen that I would like some info on (not only latin girls):

Ace:
External Link/Members Only (Poppy)
External Link/Members Only (Karoline / Alexia)

AW:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Offline pumps

This one ticks my boxes looks wise. Have you seen her pumps? She also has an External Link/Members Only so probably legit but she seems rather new so unsure how good she is.

Some other profiles I have seen that I would like some info on (not only latin girls):

Ace:
External Link/Members Only (Poppy)
External Link/Members Only (Karoline / Alexia)

I haven't seen her

I've seen a few of those acemassage girls inside the parlours - But never picked any of them from the line up so cant comment on service.

Offline Urban_G