Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Views on Claire - Nottingham  (Read 1346 times)

TheNewSeeker

I'm fancying this. She ticks my skinny-petite box in spades.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Several UKP reviews, including neutral and negative, and a few confirmations of mechanical, or "cold"; but the pics are reported to be accurate. Boobs are "bolt ons", but I do not mind.

For a good pole her AW fb is below par given the time on AW so I'm dubious, but, perhaps she had a bad patch? Not sure how long she's been in Nottingham - did not get picked up by my radar.

So, has anyone seen her?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:05:50 pm by TheNewSeeker »

firingblanks

Offline ir34

The reviews are essentially normal, vanilla and boring.

TheNewSeeker

The reviews are essentially normal, vanilla and boring.

My preference is for DFK, OWO, RO, and a bit of nice lingerie on a hot bird that I'm too old to pull; if that's vanilla then I guess that's my flavour, but rest assured the only boring is the serious drilling she gets :D .

My purpose here is merely to ascertain whether she's a cold, mechanical, procedural girl who does not really kiss, or one who enters into the spirit of a warmish GFE.

I suppose on reflection, there's enough in the reviews to confirm she's a bit cold, and is not a potential Notts Mia Sweety, which I am looking for.

Offline j122

No hits on RIS or googling her number

Offline director33

Genuine article. Absolutely stunning. Report about to be posted on EM reviews.

TheNewSeeker

Genuine article. Absolutely stunning. Report about to be posted on EM reviews.

D33's review now here gents https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75069.0

Cheers for that D33. Probs not for me then - not girlfriendy enough, but then again maybe . . . she is a bit hot :)

Offline badsin

Looks really hot! If the service sounded better I'd be there :hi: