Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Littlemissella4u, Harrow  (Read 1900 times)

22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234619) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline od13218

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ella has been reviewed a few times here, mostly very positively. She offers both sex and massage or any combination you fancy. I am going through a phase of enjoying massages with extras, and found myself with some spare time to myself, so called her on the off chance and luckily she was free.

Paid £50 for half an hour of massage and sex. Services apart from the massage included kissing (light FK), tit sucking and fondling, fingering, OW (my request- OWO offered for no extra), sex in missionary.

Comms: efficient by phone and text in advance. I was delayed finding a parking space and texted to let her know- quick responses. Her English is limited but just enough to make yourself understood. She will use google translate if there's a genuine blank! All done in a very good natured way- never awkward

Location: flat in Harrow with entrance on main street. The entrance is not discreet but no one bats an eyelid. The flat itself is spacious and clean. Bathroom with decent hot shower, bedroom with massage table and sofa. Good soft lighting.

The girl: Ella is short and (no too ways about it!) fat- I love a bbw and her figure did it for me, soft curves in all the right places. But she won't be to everyone's taste. She has a fair few tattoos, again my taste but not everyone's. She has an excellent, friendly attitude and smiles a lot.

The punt: requested massage as was stressed and stiff. Left open how far I wanted to go as I enjoy the development of the situation, so I just indicated I'd like something more and we'd see.
Offered a shower which she prepared for me, checking the water was hot and giving me a fresh towel. The massage itself was good: not as strong as a good Thai massage but much better than the half hearted efforts you sometimes get in the Chinese places. She used oil and her hands were very swiftly wandering between my legs, she asked me to spread them wider straight away :)
Gradually turned into body to body (she was naked from the start) with her using her breasts and rubbing her nipples all over me. Eventually turned over and now more kissing and fondling ensued. Nipples and pussy responsive, kissing nice but not DFK. After a while oral offered, I asked for the condom which I tend to do nowadays though OWO was on offer. She sucked me with gusto and I was impatient to fuck her- this was done on the massage table, she lay on the edge and pulled her legs back. She has huge pussy lips which I love and next time will try to have on my face, but for now a simple pounding in mush was what I wanted. Despite her size she felt tight and I shot my load in about 5 minutes. She was very tactile throughout, held me close, good eye contact, more kissing.
Then offered more massage which I gratefully accepted, and a final shower: married punters note that the oil does not come off easily - I knew the OH was out so was able to reshower at home to be sure.
Final drink (soft drinks offered) and a chat before leaving, some 50 mins after arriving.
Great VFM and fantastic service. Have blown my budget for this month but will be back as soon as I can.
Doug

GBush

I love her ironic profile name

Good to see that humour is still alive and kicking

Offline od13218

I love her ironic profile name

Good to see that humour is still alive and kicking

Ironically, the name put me off her at first as I don't like skinny girls!

Offline SamLP

She is little, as in short little and not skinny little.

Glad you enjoyed the punt. Haven't seen her in a while, due a visit. I realise she's reduced her rates more in line with the market in the area she's in.

To the OP, was the shower/bathroom suitable if a shower together were to be suggested?

Offline od13218

Sam: yes, it's a decent quality shower in a bath, you should be able to manage that nicely. Good idea in fact...