Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyGirl  (Read 2710 times)

5 review(s) for NaughtyGirl! (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

Excellent comms, made appointment to see her in Chelmsford. She does shuttle around between Enfield and Chelmsford, so when she was in my neck of the woods. I said why not.

Looks
She's a gorgeous girl and has fantastic tits. She's also very composed and confident and is very clear about what is on offer and what she wants. Was offered a threesome if I wanted one but I told her, I just want you today.

Event
So we undressed each other, intense passionate FK then whilst standing she took me in her mouth and gave me an intense BJ, no hands. She then got on the bed on all fours and said come eat my pussy and boy did I bury my face in. She was soaking wet. She then asks me to lie down and lowers her soaking wet pussy on my face and I continue the pleasure whilst she kept writhing and moaning. She then started stroking me and warned me not to cum as she wanted me to fuck her. She then gets a condom, puts it on, compliments me on my size and gently lowers herself all the way down, no lube as she was soaking wet.

She then rode me cowgirl, nearly shouted heehaw and her lovely tits were bouncing away whilst I kissed and gently nibbled them.

Then she stops, tells me to fuck her doggy infront of a mirror. This really gets her off and I drove deep into her and exploded, nearly blacked out.

Had a cuddle then after a while, she starts stroking me again and the little man is primed again. We now fuck mish and I pop afterwards. Offered a shower and I left afterwards and got a kiss and a hug.

She's a lovely girl and did not clockwatch. We definitely ran over and she speaks fluent English as well. She's been added to the HL and she is one that will be a regular.

I cannot think of anything negative to say about her. Keep saying this, a little enthusiasm goes a long way. Superb punt.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:02:52 am by Belgarion »

Neal69

Thanks for that B

One for the HL

N

ramrodronnie

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

Excellent comms, made appointment to see her in Chelmsford. She does shuttle around between Enfield and Chelmsford, so when she was in my neck of the woods. I said why not.

Looks
She's a gorgeous girl and has fantastic tits. She's also very composed and confident and is very clear about what is on offer and what she wants. Was offered a threesome if I wanted one but I told her, I just want you today.

Event
So we undressed each other, intense passionate FK then whilst standing she took me in her mouth and gave me an intense BJ, no hands. She then got on the bed on all fours and said come eat my pussy and boy did I bury my face in. She was soaking wet. She then asks me to lie down and lowers her soaking wet pussy on my face and I continue the pleasure whilst she kept writhing and moaning. She then started stroking me and warned me not to cum as she wanted me to fuck her. She then gets a condom, puts it on, compliments me on my size and gently lowers herself all the way down, no lube as she was soaking wet.

She then rode me cowgirl, nearly shouted heehaw and her lovely tits were bouncing away whilst I kissed and gently nibbled them.

Then she stops, tells me to fuck her doggy infront of a mirror. This really gets her off and I drove deep into her and exploded, nearly blacked out.

Had a cuddle then after a while, she starts stroking me again and the little man is primed again. We now fuck mish and I pop afterwards. Offered a shower and I left afterwards and got a kiss and a hug.

She's a lovely girl and did not clockwatch. We definitely ran over and she speaks fluent English as well. She's been added to the HL and she is one that will be a regular.

I cannot think of anything negative to say about her. Keep saying this, a little enthusiasm goes a long way. Superb punt.

Great Review Belgarion. Thanks for that mate. I have had her on my HL for sometime now. But there's nothing like good reviews on here about quality WGs. If she's as passionate, and into everything as you say? I will want to be seeing her sooner, rather than later.
Just a couple of points Belgarion. Do you know if her tits are natural, or enhanced. And do you know if she'll do CIM, and, or Facials mate?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Ego123

Offline Belgarion

She's mid to late 20s in my opinion with tits2to die for

ramrodronnie

She's mid to late 20s in my opinion with tits2to die for

Do you know if her tits are natural, or pumped up Belgarion? And do you know if she'll do CIM, and, or Facials mate?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Redwoodentransistor

She sounds good...but there's a couple of other reviews if you click the tab under the opening post here....

ramrodronnie

Mixed signals on this one. As she's got Positive, and Negative Reviews. Could it be that she performs better for some punters who she maybe likes more than others? Or maybe she has off days? Not sure now either way.  :unknown:

Offline Belgarion

Her tits are real and are more than a handful, tiny waist as well

Offline Belgarion

Not a fan of CIM, so I do not know. Came twice in a condom fucking her.

She was quite enthusiastic and comms were excellent

ramrodronnie

Not a fan of CIM, so I do not know. Came twice in a condom fucking her.

She was quite enthusiastic and comms were excellent

Thanks for that info Belgarion. Well I'm leaning toward her a bit more now mate. I personally enjoy having great sex with them, and finishing off with CIM, or Facials. But we're all different mate.  :hi:

Online Elegant Turtle

@Ramrodronnie

I saw her a few months ago (commented on my first review of her) and she didn't offer CIM, which was annoying, but overall the punt was good; she was very enthusiastic.

ramrodronnie

@Ramrodronnie

I saw her a few months ago (commented on my first review of her) and she didn't offer CIM, which was annoying, but overall the punt was good; she was very enthusiastic.

And here was me thinking that it was only Romanian WGs who offered services on their profiles, and then refusing, or want extra for them Elegant Turtle? She's offering CIM on her profile?  :unknown: :angry:

Online Elegant Turtle

She didn't ask for extra, just point blank refused, even though it is listed on her profile.

ramrodronnie

She didn't ask for extra, just point blank refused, even though it is listed on her profile.

And a lot of us thought that it was mainly Romanian girls who pulled stunts like that Elegant Turtle? Right I'm going to contact her, and ask her for a straight answer. Yes, or no to OWO & CIM? If she says she doesn't offer it, I'll tell her that she must remove it from her profile, as it is just down right lies, if she's listing it as one of her services, and then turns us who like it down.   :angry:  :angry: :hi:

ramrodronnie

Ok guys, I've AW messaged her, asking her these questions:-

Hi baby, I like your profile, and you look very nice/sexy in your pictures. Could you tell me please baby, do you charge for any extras? Do you offer everything on your likes list for the rates that you require? Do you definitely offer; French Kissing, OWO & CIM?
I can assure you that I am a very clean man, with a very clean, fresh mouth, and breathe. I have all positive feedbacks, which should give you a good idea of the type of man that I am.

If you will definitely give these services? I will be interested in booking to see you.

Right, now I'll wait to see if she bother s to read, and answer this message? I'll let you all know what her answer is if she answers?  :lol: :cool: :hi:

Offline itk

Ok guys, I've AW messaged her, asking her these questions:-

Hi baby, I like your profile, and you look very nice/sexy in your pictures. Could you tell me please baby, do you charge for any extras? Do you offer everything on your likes list for the rates that you require? Do you definitely offer; French Kissing, OWO & CIM?
I can assure you that I am a very clean man, with a very clean, fresh mouth, and breathe. I have all positive feedbacks, which should give you a good idea of the type of man that I am.

If you will definitely give these services? I will be interested in booking to see you.

Right, now I'll wait to see if she bother s to read, and answer this message? I'll let you all know what her answer is if she answers?  :lol: :cool: :hi:

Baby?!? :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Nobody puts Baby in the corner !  RRR

Well that is me VW. That's how I am, and how I speak to all WGs. Call me an arse licker. Fine, I can deal with that. I am a fluffy fucker. Never denied it. Guilty as charged.
She's read the message, but up to now she hasn't answered.  :unknown: :dancegirl: :wackogirl: :hi:

Offline Belgarion

I'm a fluffy vanilla man myself, nothing wrong with that

ramrodronnie

I'm a fluffy vanilla man myself, nothing wrong with that

Good to see that there are some other punters like me Belgarion. I don't see anything wrong with being nice (fluffy) with the girls. I Always call them baby, or sweetheart. That's just the way I am. I know that they are selling sex. But IMO that doesn't mean that we can't show them a bit of respect. A bit of courtesy (fluffiness if you like?) IMO can go a long way into developing a better experience for us punters, and the WGs. It's the punters who treat them badly, or don't speak to them with a little respect that makes them think that we are all a bunch of disrespectful arseholes. And I'm not sticking up for any WG in particular here, it is a generalisation comment.  :hi:

Offline Belgarion

Indeed. I treat all the WGs I meet a's a girlfriend for the session. I usually get positive reactions from them

Have had mostly excellent punts

ramrodronnie

Indeed. I treat all the WGs I meet a's a girlfriend for the session. I usually get positive reactions from them

Have had mostly excellent punts

I think that there are a lot of punters (not all granted) Belgarion who need to follow our lead. Hopefully this "May" lead to less bad attitude from "some" of the WGs.   :hi:

Offline Steady Eddy

Politeness and good manners cost nothing.

What are we fucking animals - er - yeah  :D :lol: - but civilized!

ramrodronnie

This is actually an interesting subject. I wonder how many punters that are out there who aren't exactly, lets say less than polite to WGs? I think I'll start a new thread? If I do I will ask, "Expect Honesty"  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I've just posted a new thread on this subject on the General Discussions Board, for anyone who's interested?  :hi:

Offline Badvicar

Looking forward to their feedback.

ramrodronnie

Looks like I've already discovered at least 2-3 aresholes on my new thread? But I'm not bothering with this site on this topic anymore. I'm going to start a thread on UKE.

vw

Looks like I've already discovered at least 2-3 aresholes on my new thread? But I'm not bothering with this site on this topic anymore. I'm going to start a thread on UKE.
Its the sites thread and you were the only person there to come across as an arsehole, good by BABE.

ramrodronnie

Its the sites thread and you were the only person there to come across as an arsehole, good by BABE.

You've now led me to the conclusion that you are a total Prick VW.