Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharmaine- Camberwell Green  (Read 1306 times)

baretta

Arrived and shown into the middle bedroom upstairs and two woman came in to introduce themselves the first one offered her hand said hello the second came in kissed me on both cheeks and rubbed my dick. So I choose the latter the cost was sixty pounds for thirty minutes oral was standard nothing to scream about sex was a few positions finished in missionary with her licking my neck and then sucking my ear lobes. Fake tits with a average ass cute face she's an improvement from the other girls they have had there in the past few weeks.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 3HK

Nice find.

My fav latina has raised her prices, so I might visit this broad.

Bobdayley

Arrived and shown into the middle bedroom upstairs and two woman came in to introduce themselves the first one offered her hand said hello the second came in kissed me on both cheeks and rubbed my dick. So I choose the latter the cost was sixty pounds for thirty minutes oral was standard nothing to scream about sex was a few positions finished in missionary with her licking my neck and then sucking my ear lobes. Fake tits with a average ass cute face she's an improvement from the other girls they have had there in the past few weeks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Did she pass the A-Level test as she suggested in her profile?

baretta

Loool did not kick her back doors down of that's what your implying but if I had to grade the service I would give her B-

Millwall1885

Looks decent - on my home home n all  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Where do you think she is from op?is she definitely from the Caribbean?

baretta

Where do you think she is from op?is she definitely from the Caribbean?

Her accent was Spanish but I could not really norrow it down if I had to guess I would say Cuba or Dominican Republic. Definitely not from south america

Offline claretandblue

Her accent was Spanish but I could not really norrow it down if I had to guess I would say Cuba or Dominican Republic. Definitely not from south america
Cheers pal  :hi: