Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent of AdultWork (Touring)  (Read 4614 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mansell

Michelle Independent of AW, (Touring)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well I was recently down Birmingham way and had booked myself a special treat. The highly reviewed and recommended Michelle Independent. I am so glad I did, what a brilliant top girl. But why have I put this in the NE section. Well somewhere in the booking I was selling her on how she really needs to get up to the NE, what a great place it was and how many oversexed guys there were. By the end she was seriously tempted and is going to look at it. Mind if she does, she’s going to let me know and I’ll have a booking in every day, so you’d better be quick. Or if your down Birmingham she’s a must see.

Anyway onto the Review proper.

Initial comms were good with a date and time arranged via AW. Not lengthy but covered what was arranged, she did say she gets loads and has to be selective. So pleased I got lucky.

Quick txt in the morning to confirm all was OK, she had given me the postcode and I knew where I was going. Arrived 10 mins early and txt to ask no, reply immediately, no delay that you can sometimes get. Had some slight issues as I was not local finding house, but still got there on time after a couple of txt’s to confirm directions.

Knocked on the door which was opened by Michelle, who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, if she had said she was a top lingerie model I would have believed her. Loverly nice kiss on getting through the door and I was lead up to the bedroom. Was offered a shower which I took, couldn’t get out fast enough. Back in the bedroom, Michelle already had a drink on the side and a bowl with chocs, very nice touch.
Lots of really passionate DFK and mutual touching as the clothes came off, I tend to like to tease a bit which was a bit of a laugh for both of us. The less she had on the more I could appreciate just how stunning she is, really great body, with beautifully proportioned tits.

I’m not going into all the details of what follows that is for my memory bank and between Michelle and I. But her bedroom skills are brilliant, and more than satisfied me. Awsome OWO and some great sex. If you want more, just read one of the 62 reviews below this.

We did get some time to talk and it is obvious that she is a really nice person, mature beyond her age, with some great stories. To talk to her you would not know she was Polish, her English is so good.

Overall.
Michelle only offers a GFE, so don’t expect anything else. But she really does give one of the very best GFE’s around, so a must see girl. I had a brilliant time and will definitely see her again.

Offline Tiger63

Bloody gorgeous....hope she does come up here mate :yahoo:

Offline Highlander

Wow, she's proper fit. Thanks for the review. Slightly frustrating review seeing as she only has a vague notion of coming up here but a guaranteed booking from me if she does to add to yours so that's made her visit worthwhile already   :D

Offline toon972

Offline Mansell

Wow, she's proper fit. Thanks for the review. Slightly frustrating review seeing as she only has a vague notion of coming up here but a guaranteed booking from me if she does to add to yours so that's made her visit worthwhile already   :D

She was more than interested and I am going to point her in the direction of this thread as she is on here anyway and also very well respected for her comments. So it will show her just how much interest there is. I reckon she'll be up. Just needs a bot more geordie charm.  :lol: :lol:

Anyone else going down Brum who can see her and show her what great guys we are to see ?

themademan2

Not throwing a spanner in the works, but should not really be put in north east zone. Best bet would have been to place review in correct zone and then put a general post up when you know for sure she is actually coming up. There's numpties on here which will not check location and start booking her for Newcastle  :wacko:

Also not checked but guys down south may miss her out if review is only in north east punting section

Rod trotter

Why is this in the north east section?

Offline Kev3773

Why is this in the north east section?

If you read the review he tells you why  :unknown:

vw

If you read the review he tells you why  :unknown:
But isn't touting for tours meant to be on the other site ? 

Offline Kev3773

But isn't touting for tours meant to be on the other site ? 
The Op is well respected as far as I am concerned and don't believe it to be touting, just a heads up to possible future punt.

vw

The Op is well respected as far as I am concerned and don't believe it to be touting, just a heads up to possible future punt.
I don't believe i disrespected Mansell.

Offline Kev3773

I don't believe i disrespected Mansell.

I don't believe I said you did !!

vw

I don't believe I said you did !!
Anyway its a good review, and hope it becomes relevant and hope Mansell gets his daily wish!

Offline Mansell

I thought long and hard about whether to put this in the NE Section, for the reasons some of you guys have already suggested. I decided to do so for a couple of simple reasons.

1) She is genuinely interested in doing more tours (already Tours back in London) and by the response she gets here it will show her what interest there is.
2) Any of our NE guys who have a reason to go down to Birmingham, she is a must see and you wouldn;t know that without this review, yes you could do some searching as I did, but this brings it to your attention. Hopefully it also shows you that there are some quality girls outside of the NE.

We could sit and argue whether that decision is right or wrong all day to no real purpose. Even if it's in the "wrong" section hopefully it's proved useful.

Offline Kev3773

I thought long and hard about whether to put this in the NE Section, for the reasons some of you guys have already suggested. I decided to do so for a couple of simple reasons.

1) She is genuinely interested in doing more tours (already Tours back in London) and by the response she gets here it will show her what interest there is.
2) Any of our NE guys who have a reason to go down to Birmingham, she is a must see and you wouldn;t know that without this review, yes you could do some searching as I did, but this brings it to your attention. Hopefully it also shows you that there are some quality girls outside of the NE.

We could sit and argue whether that decision is right or wrong all day to no real purpose. Even if it's in the "wrong" section hopefully it's proved useful.

:thumbsup:

David Larry

Offline AgedCases

She was more than interested and I am going to point her in the direction of this thread as she is on here anyway and also very well respected for her comments. So it will show her just how much interest there is. I reckon she'll be up. Just needs a bot more geordie charm.  :lol: :lol:

Anyone else going down Brum who can see her and show her what great guys we are to see ?

I have a lady friend in Brum I can visit. We're just friends so I'm free to sample the local goods.  ;)

Looking4fun

Great review, she sounds fantastic I hope she makes the journey up north

Offline Spartacus123

You lucky bastard. She's been on my HL since she was based in London and I'm still trying to sync up for Birmingham!!

I also dropped a few hints on the other site about her touring up north so hopefully she will make a move soon

Good review. Thanks  :drinks:

greychap

Yeh good review I wonder if any of the North Easters will get to sample her :unknown:

Offline johnr1

cracking review ....... she looks the bizzz  :thumbsup:

GeordieBadass

I am in,so to speak. :thumbsup:
Ha ha me too!  Should we have a collection to pay for her train fare? One way obviously!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:30:23 pm by GeordieBadass »

Offline toon972

Ha ha me too!  Should we have a collection to pay for her train fare? One way obviously!

She is going to be a busy girl if she comes up.

David Larry

Hopefully she'll come up the A1!

<snare tom crash> :D :D :D

ps I wouldn't mind coming up her A1

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks Mansell  :thumbsup:

I've also asked her about touring to Newcastle, I guess the more enquiries she gets the more likely it is to happen  :drinks:

Offline Highlander

Well I couldn't wait. Had an fab booking with Michelle. Stunning girl and perfect GFE.

She told me she may come up here for a short visit in the new year  :dance:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76670.0

Offline dino1990

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:30:46 am by dino1990 »

Offline Highlander

She posted that a couple of days after I saw her. I reminded her about paying us a visit  :cool:

We have some good looking girls in the NE but Michelle and her fellow Pole - Pola are different gravy.   :wacko:

Offline Spartacus123

Looks like this might happen in the new year  :yahoo:

Offline Fragilehand

"I’m not going into all the details of what follows that is for my memory bank and between Michelle and I"

Find that so funny almost as funny a review on adult work one time, this bloke was writing a review about a gorgeous lass and in the review he write's,
" I wont say what went on between me and "Prozzie" as that is between us"
Im like hang on a min you dick, whats the point of writing a fucking review if your not going to do a review!!!  :angry: :angry: for fucks sake
and made man 2... I always use to think your a cunt and it turns out your a not only a cunt but a cock 2,,a smelly one at that!