Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the best in Southampton?  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Jason1971

Looking doing a punt in Southampton and wonder if anyone has any recommendations for me. My budget is 100 for an hour. I notice that there appear to be a few good romanians.

Thanks in advance.
J

oring123

alyia4you is good UserID=3160516 at £100 small boobs large pussy lips good attitude  near ocean village
owo,dfk,on hols at moment

Offline nigel4498

Raluka222 is the other good Romanian in Southampton.
External Link/Members Only
She is based in the Shirley area not far from the central railway station.

Offline Jason1971

Thanks guys. Shame that Alycia is on holiday and I have concerns about Raluka's falsies as several reports say they aren't good

Offline nigel4498

I'd stay clear of Sabrina and Sonya, they have had a few reincarnations on AW, previously as Brunette21 and Angel19.
It's a pity about Raluka's tits as that has put me off seeing her too but they may have improved overtime and she is still on my hotlist. By all accounts she is very good though.
Alice looks good though and has a positive review on here.

Offline Frenchie

Follow the advice .. Raluka every time ..... The others mentioned , Angel , sabrina ... forget it ... read the reviews !

Don't be put off my Raluka's fake boobs ... they are not huge .. and the rest of her is really nice !
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:22:23 pm by Frenchie »

oring123

I would echo advice about the two s.s above
Alyciayou was known as alycia4you  aw no
1788916 reviews here she is good.

Offline Wilco593

Saw Raluka today for the first time. She has a gorgeous toned body. Would recommend as she is not your stereotypical Romanian.  Put it this way I left with a nice smile on my face.:-)

Offline Jamboney

Saw Raluka today for the first time. She has a gorgeous toned body. Would recommend as she is not your stereotypical Romanian.  Put it this way I left with a nice smile on my face.:-)

I agree entirely, she bucks the trend when it comes to Romanians. Look forward to reading the review!  :cool:

Offline Wilco593

I agree entirely, she bucks the trend when it comes to Romanians. Look forward to reading the review!  :cool:

All done sir ;-)

Offline Jamboney

Linky?

No proper review was done. Just a comment on the review done by Frenchie

Offline Chewits

Hmm not much of a choice atm.

Could try English jasmine External Link/Members Only

she always sucks a good cock, sometimes if your lucky you get some wgs that tour like ya Kylie flirt etc.

oring123

A lot of the well reviewed southampto wg s have upped their prices up to £80/90 30min and £130/140/150/160 for 1 hour.
Was start up prices £50 30min £80 1 hour they are rare now . !

solentgeezer

raluka is best in southampton for me great WG  :thumbsup:

LookNoHands

I haven't seen Raluka but i was watching her profile & pvt gallery for a long time (I was seeing Sabrina instead, now sadly retired). Her boob job was not just an implant but also a reconstruction, quite a big op. Previously she had really empty saggy tits. A number of girls seem to have done this lately and there is some very visible scarring from such ops. I am sure in clothes the shape is better etc, but it would be hard for me to take my eyes of the scars if I were with her...  I'd be thinking about the op!  If I do see here it will be for pussy play only I think, she has a fine looking pussy, nice symmetrical long lips - which for me is perfect.