Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe foxx  (Read 3677 times)

Punter1986

Hi all , has anyone seen chloe foxx ? She is based in Bristol and tours london sometimes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punter1986

Online rudolph hucker

Profile now with face showing, bit of a looker.

Offline PaintBrush

Profile now with face showing, bit of a looker.

+1, but I'm still unsure - price?

Offline PaintBrush

Now back in Bristol, and still looks fucking hot.

Some info on here but not much and I know there was another thread in October

So, did anyone have a go back in Novemver?

And at £175 hr, she still seems a big ask to me
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 10:13:11 pm by PaintBrush »

Bingobango

Ha I was just about to bump my last post about her...

Trying to think what happened last time, I think I emailed with a couple of dates neither of which she was in Bristol on.

Any intel would be appreciated guys, good or bad. Cheers

devonred

I'm thinking of taking one for the team next week, if all goes well. Initial comms have been good. She has been on my radar for a good six months. She has mixed AW feedback (for what its worth) in terms of who has left feedback. Some random punters with hardly any feedback and some from punters who have seen more well-known girls, such as JC, Angelina etc. Will report anything that materializes :)

Offline Roth

Now back in Bristol, and still looks fucking hot.

Some info on here but not much and I know there was another thread in October

So, did anyone have a go back in Novemver?

And at £175 hr, she still seems a big ask to me

Same here  :( though she's hot looking.  :rose:

Offline bristol_lad

I tried numerous times to arrange a booking. Gave up in the end.

Offline Roth

Shame  :( but there are plenty more prossies out there.  :thumbsup:

devonred

Pretty much the same story. Good initial comms and she offered me a date which I agreed to but then no reply since I asked for a time.  Took 4 days to view it (fair enough if she is busy) but no reply after reading it.  :unknown: Also, her location did not changed to Bristol on the dates she told me that she would be there. As much as I want to see her based on her pictures, there are too many other top WGs who are cheaper, more reliable and backed up with good reviews in Bristol to make it worth going out of my way to try and arrange something with Chloe. Shame though as she looks stunning

Offline Roth

Pretty much the same story. Good initial comms and she offered me a date which I agreed to but then no reply since I asked for a time.  Took 4 days to view it (fair enough if she is busy) but no reply after reading it.  :unknown: Also, her location did not changed to Bristol on the dates she told me that she would be there. As much as I want to see her based on her pictures, there are too many other top WGs who are cheaper, more reliable and backed up with good reviews in Bristol to make it worth going out of my way to try and arrange something with Chloe. Shame though as she looks stunning

Not good of her.  :(

Offline PaintBrush

Offline bristol_lad

She's back in Bristol. If anyone can be bothered to persevere with trying to arrange a booking.

Offline Stylishnic88

Just saw her and blown away, excuse the pun

She is stunningly beautiful and looks a little like Kate Middleton

I would say between size 10-12 and not quite 5"8 though

Still highly recommended though, went for 30 minutes and stayed for about 50 as got on really well and chatted loads

Offline Devon Maverick

Hmmmm new poster, straight into a recommendation, and about same age as her  ??
If everyone else rates her as highly as she rates herself she must be good then !
You just saw her in London then but mentioned it here??
at outcall rates down there of £300 per hour she isn’t shy of her abilities then.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:14:07 am by Devon Maverick »