Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amanda* in Bristol  (Read 693 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A new Polish hottie in Bristol. :rose:  Alert on her profile but it might be cos she's new?  :unknown:

vw

Thats one hot 40 year old .  :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Think AW warnings on new profiles are aver valued by people, some of my best punts have had these !
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:16:56 am by vw »

Offline Roth

Thats one hot 40 year old .  :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Think AW warnings on new profiles are aver valued by people, some of my best punts have had these !

Yep it think it happens on a lot of new profiles that come good in the end.  :unknown:

vw

Yep it think it happens on a lot of new profiles that come good in the end.  :unknown:
It it had that and was over 2 months old  would probably ignore.

Offline ian cognito

There was a "Sexy Amanda" used to work from a house across from Templemeads a few years ago - Polish and would  probably be around 40 now.  Lovely girl and did everything she advertised.  Quite petite, with short blonde hair.  No doubt this is a completely different girl though.

Offline Roth

There was a "Sexy Amanda" used to work from a house across from Templemeads a few years ago - Polish and would  probably be around 40 now.  Lovely girl and did everything she advertised.  Quite petite, with short blonde hair.  No doubt this is a completely different girl though.

Might be the same with dyed hair?  :unknown:

Offline SmokeEater

I'm sure she was in Reading before and keeps changing her profile due to not great feedback  :thumbsdown:   but to be fair she does look hot and have been tempted!!    :unknown: