Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Cartoon

Has anybody got a number for jess1000?

I don't seem to be getting anywhere on aw

Thanks

Offline johnny34

Most people won't give out a girls phone no. for discreation purposes (even via pm). Best thing to do is send a message on Aw & hope for a response from Jess herself. Good luck

Offline Jamiee92

A response from jess1000? Whats one of those?

1andhalfhands

read alot of good thing about her does she still do duo with her sister ?

Offline johnny34

Offline Mansell

Jess is certainly worth seeing and was OK with Aw messages. So if your not getting a reply then don't think a phone is going to help much.

If you don;t get a reply, give up and move on.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Jess is certainly worth seeing and was OK with Aw messages. So if your not getting a reply then don't think a phone is going to help much.

If you don;t get a reply, give up and move on.

I saw her two or three weeks ago. I wrote a review of her about a year or so ago. She's usually good at answering AW messages.

Offline Mansell

I saw her two or three weeks ago. I wrote a review of her about a year or so ago. She's usually good at answering AW messages.

Long trip for you. Was she as good as she has been in the past ?

Offline walter

I thought I'd read somewhere that a different girl was using her profile??? Are we now back to the original girl does anyone know?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sesalovdarlo

Keep trying!! She will reply. Great punt, offers everything but 'A'. saw her bout month ago for BJ she took the biggest facial Iv ever had the pleasure of giving.

Offline dirkdigler

poor communication
Only average punt last time I visited

Offline maxxblue

poor communication
Only average punt last time I visited

Does she have fake knockers, as they look fake from her AW profile?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Does she have fake knockers, as they look fake from her AW profile?

Nope not fake. Nice little perkie ones

Offline Cartoon

Just deletes my messages unread.

If anybody fancies pm'ing me the number i would appreciate it.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Jess1000 wasn't available today, but she has squared me away with her sister. Got the appointment in an hour will report back.

Offline Mansell

You haven't been on here long and I doubt anyone will. If she had it on her profile then no problem otherwise she has given it confidentialy to clients. If she is deleting you messages there has to be a reason. As I said before maybe yoi need to look for another girl.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You haven't been on here long and I doubt anyone will. If she had it on her profile then no problem otherwise she has given it confidentialy to clients. If she is deleting you messages there has to be a reason. As I said before maybe yoi need to look for another girl.

Not sure about cartoon, he's pushing for Jess1000's phone number and on another thread he's asking Jess-m to put more pics on AW.   :unknown:

Offline Mansell

Not sure about cartoon, he's pushing for Jess1000's phone number and on another thread he's asking Jess-m to put more pics on AW.   :unknown:
Yeh, that was my concern.

Offline Kev3773

If she's deleting your messages take the hint, she doesn't want to see you so look elsewhere 

Offline rickym

She's always replied to my emails got a booking with on friday will post review

Offline sesalovdarlo

Well had a booking today with her sister. I knew she had a twin but didn't know They were identical twin!! :wacko:

at first I thought it was a wind up as they even sound the same, however after 5 minute I could tell slight differences. I think she goes by Lisa. Lisa is a little more confident and talkative than Jess. Lisa doesn't work full time like Jess I dont think.

Paid for 15 min, kissed for 5 min very nice, then onto owo and cim which lasted about 2 min lol. Lisa looked and smelt unbelievable. her body is outstanding. I mean outstanding. Owo I'd say Jess is a tiny tiny bit better however Lisa made a big deal of hoovering up all my cum and licking sucking for a little while after which was unreal.

so overall both girls unbelievable punt!!. And very very nice girls.

Offline Farmboy

How did you get in touch with Lisa? Does she have an AW profile? Are her likes/limits the same as Jess?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How did you get in touch with Lisa? Does she have an AW profile? Are her likes/limits the same as Jess?

Reply # 17

Offline sesalovdarlo

Offers everything Jess does so all service but Anal. I didn't get in touch with her direct I got in touch with Jess who said she was unavailable and set me up with her sis instead

She doesn't have an a work profile no

Offline rickym

Seeing her friday might go for a duo now does anyone know the rates?

Offline bronson24

Seeing her friday might go for a duo now does anyone know the rates?

double whats on her profile

External Link/Members Only

1andhalfhands

an identical twin, fuck, how would I know im seeing jess1000 and not her sis, never tried to make a booking yet, but by the sound of it shes also quiet hard to contact, or maybe picks and Choses who she see  :dash:

Offline sesalovdarlo

an identical twin, fuck, how would I know im seeing jess1000 and not her sis, never tried to make a booking yet, but by the sound of it shes also quiet hard to contact, or maybe picks and Choses who she see  :dash:

Yep both. if you have neg or no feedback she will unlikely reply to you on a-work, it was something like my 3rd email she eventually replied to.

I thought it was a wind up at first when I saw her sister however there are certain tell tale signs that distinguishes them apart.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 04:11:54 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline bigkstyle

Well had a booking today with her sister. I knew she had a twin but didn't know They were identical twin!! :wacko:

at first I thought it was a wind up as they even sound the same, however after 5 minute I could tell slight differences. I think she goes by Lisa. Lisa is a little more confident and talkative than Jess. Lisa doesn't work full time like Jess I dont think.

Paid for 15 min, kissed for 5 min very nice, then onto owo and cim which lasted about 2 min lol. Lisa looked and smelt unbelievable. her body is outstanding. I mean outstanding. Owo I'd say Jess is a tiny tiny bit better however Lisa made a big deal of hoovering up all my cum and licking sucking for a little while after which was unreal.

so overall both girls unbelievable punt!!. And very very nice girls.
Is her sister called Christy 90 on AW

1andhalfhands

Yep both. if you have neg or no feedback she will unlikely reply to you on a-work, it was something like my 3rd email she eventually replied to.

I thought it was a wind up at first when I saw her sister however there are certain tell tale signs that distinguishes them apart.

damn thats me fooked I have 1 neg from a crazy crack head who i went to see but it was a set up and she wanted me to stand out a prove i was on my own and a lad came down

this is my neg/ did not turn up/cancel.doesnt have his feedbk avail to view.

but its a bullshit neg

Offline NotTooOld4It

Long trip for you. Was she as good as she has been in the past ?

Definitely. But because of the travelling and the unreliability of the bus service down to Stockton (I don't have a car) I don't see her as often as I'd like to. And I can confirm those boobs are the real deal, nice and smooth and firm (and perky). And her bum is an absolute peach. And she's as tight as a virgin.

Offline Mansell

Definitely. But because of the travelling and the unreliability of the bus service down to Stockton (I don't have a car) I don't see her as often as I'd like to. And I can confirm those boobs are the real deal, nice and smooth and firm (and perky). And her bum is an absolute peach. And she's as tight as a virgin.
Your bringing back some good memories  :cool: :cool: Just never down that way any more and moved on quiet a bit  :D :D

Offline sesalovdarlo

damn thats me fooked I have 1 neg from a crazy crack head who i went to see but it was a set up and she wanted me to stand out a prove i was on my own and a lad came down

this is my neg/ did not turn up/cancel.doesnt have his feedbk avail to view.

but its a bullshit neg

Was it mystique , red haired smack head in Middlesbrough.

1andhalfhands

Was it mystique , red haired smack head in Middlesbrough.

it was Kimberlie Klarke, she worked from a high rise block of flats, her pimp came down, I left, then got lots of abusive text and phone calls, saying hes going to do this and that  :lol: