Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian green ladywell  (Read 1435 times)

baretta

Was in the lewisham area and fancied something different wanted to try some oriental pussy so called up and was given i directions by a older woman had a feeling that i was in for a rodeo ride. When I got there i was told prices then saw the girl who was working, now I understood that it was not going to be the girl advertised on the profile bit this lady was old and skinny not my type and unfuckable. Declined and said they need to be honest on their adverts saved my money and will probably now, stick to what I know and not venture into the unknown.

External Link/Members Only

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
To be honest it's roulette with the chinese like this, they are always chinese never Japanese lol if you want some asian pussy I tend to go for the thai's they usually advertise genuine pics with genuine services.

baretta

To be honest it's roulette with the chinese like this, they are always chinese never Japanese lol if you want some asian pussy I tend to go for the thai's they usually advertise genuine pics with genuine services.

Any recommendations  :unknown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'm in Nottingham matey, here yes I could recommend a good meet or three, down in London I wouldn't know where to start

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to hear that op, you should have stuck to your usual south Americans

baretta

Yeah I guess but sometimes it's good for a change I'm still looking for a good Hungarian in south west or south east london but for the mean time I will stick to south american whore houses

Offline pumps

Have to say I was shocked too see you attempted venture away from your preferred Brazilians

baretta

Have to say I was shocked too see you attempted venture away from your preferred Brazilians

My preference is venezuelans and colombians i see Brazilians and Portuguese woman nearly everyday in stockwell at the cafe I use. But fancied a change I will browse AW today for a Hungarian see what tickles my fancy  :dance:

Offline claretandblue

My preference is venezuelans and colombians i see Brazilians and Portuguese woman nearly everyday in stockwell at the cafe I use. But fancied a change I will browse AW today for a Hungarian see what tickles my fancy  :dance:
Some of the brazilian girls look out of this world  (or you could say out of space  :hi:) shame service often is iffy

Offline pumps

Some of the brazilian girls look out of this world  (or you could say out of space :hi:) shame service often is iffy

Do you mean as if they're Martians?

Offline hawai5o

Any recommendations  :unknown:

Ace Massage is a better deal for finding younger Chinese girls . Look at areas in west London .Make it clear to them what you want ,age ,looks ,size . Just ignore the photos they show on the site . Be prepared to walk if you don't like what you see when they open the door . Girls are never there for more than a week at a time as they seem to rotate between venues so its difficult to recommend a particular girl .

Chinses girls who do FS at Chinese massage shops charge £60 on top of the massage price and its done on the massage table ,not very comfortable ...

ramrodronnie

Was in the lewisham area and fancied something different wanted to try some oriental pussy so called up and was given i directions by a older woman had a feeling that i was in for a rodeo ride. When I got there i was told prices then saw the girl who was working, now I understood that it was not going to be the girl advertised on the profile bit this lady was old and skinny not my type and unfuckable. Declined and said they need to be honest on their adverts saved my money and will probably now, stick to what I know and not venture into the unknown.

External Link/Members Only

Vivastreet is one of the worst sites for fake profile pics baretta. I used to use that site quite a bit, until I discovered Adultwork. Even then we are never guaranteed to see the WG in the pic/s. But IMO AW overall is a safer bet.   :hi:

baretta

Ace Massage is a better deal for finding younger Chinese girls . Look at areas in west London .Make it clear to them what you want ,age ,looks ,size . Just ignore the photos they show on the site . Be prepared to walk if you don't like what you see when they open the door . Girls are never there for more than a week at a time as they seem to rotate between venues so its difficult to recommend a particular girl .

Chinses girls who do FS at Chinese massage shops charge £60 on top of the massage price and its done on the massage table ,not very comfortable ...

Only travel that far for exceptional talent but I will look on AW for local to the south west London area will go for a thai bitch.

baretta

Vivastreet is one of the worst sites for fake profile pics baretta. I used to use that site quite a bit, until I discovered Adultwork. Even then we are never guaranteed to see the WG in the pic/s. But IMO AW overall is a safer bet.   :hi:

Yeah I knew it was gonna probably not be the girl in the picture but I at least thought she may be a sexy oriental or at least puntable but I'm not gonna waste hard earned coin on trash. That's why I left but I will stick to what i know best