Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The honey nexdoor  (Read 1838 times)

14 review(s) for The Honey Nextdoor (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for Elle A W (12 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Brown_balls

External Link/Members Only

Incall
Salford quays
£180 hour

So I thought it's about time to leave some feedback on this site as I am a frequent follower but have wanted to share my experiences.

This visit to see honey wasn't my first, in fact it was my 4th and I have found that each additional visit makes me still want to come back for more!

As per usual a quick message to find out her availability and I was keen this time to try anal.

She agreed to anal but did warn me that a) she hasn't done it for a while and b) I may not fit in.(which did immediately lead me to reminding her I would only pay for anal if we did it-did not want to be caught out by paying upfront!)

Now I know some of you may be wondering about her size and I would say she is probably on the closer side to size 14 than 12 but she isn't flabby in any way she does keep quite toned.

On to the meet, as usual honey dressed to impress with a revealing black dress. As I entered, I was immediately met with some dfk and swiftly into the bedroom. Honey proceeded with some amazing owo and a good hard throat fuck and then I was quick to get involved with some 69ing.

A good tit fuck followed with lots of spitting and dirty talk all the time I was holding back my load. We took a small break mostly as I wanted to find out how she was feeling regarding the anal.

I also at this point let honey know I wanted to cum on her ass if anal was possible to which she replied that she was also up for, she even agreed to letting me cum on her arsehole but not inside(still was a massive turn on!)

So back to action and honey went on top for a bit and followed with cim (which was pre agreed as per my other meets with her)

We then both relaxed for a while and talked about plans for the new year, shortly after honey brought out the lube and a vibrator for me to start easing her up for anal. She said if i could get two fingers in then anal was a go! Man was I excited and I was getting hard again still had plenty of time left in the meet but even so I know honey wouldn't rush or even clock watch.

In summary the anal went as expected and lived up to the fantasy I had. Whilst the load wasn't huge I loved watching her scoop it up and swallow which is just pure filth!

Man I was satisfied! I was also cheeky enough to get a few pictures from the cim dribbling on her boobs and of the creamed up asshole (wankbank taken care of :thumbsup:)

By the time I left nearly two hours had passed and all I can say is I will definitely be going back for more this week!

Fellas whilst she may not be the size 8 honey next door, she definitely gives a filthy experience!

VOLPONE

If she's now a size 14 she's definitely toned up and lost weight.
Sounds like you had a good time. Some will wince at the cost but you can't take it with you!

Offline Brown_balls

I suppose the money was slightly steep but all in all was a good visit and I feel like she doesn't take the piss with the time or how you want the meet to go. She has invited me along to a MMF session for free with one of her clients so will report back once that has happened.

Offline cueball

Her price has dropped, if I've got my facts right

Still bloody dear though, but, you pays your money and makes your choice

Hang on, she's 100 on the hour, that's a fair old drop from 180?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:17:51 pm by cueball »

VOLPONE

Presumably the Anal would be extra on top of the £100 ?

Offline Brown_balls

Yeah she charged an extra £20 to swallow and £60 for the anal which included me cumming on her arsehole which I thought was fair and the £20 had been charged on previous visits to swallow.

Offline Ka79

I was on my way to see her once when i pulled this thread up: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1023.

I was already unsure about meeting her because of attitude on phone. Rang her and things turned sour. Just thought i would share my experience. Maybe she changed

Offline Brown_balls

Yeah just read that review, personally I haven't seen her at her "bigger" size but I'd say definitely worth a visit. She's quite down to earth and does have a cracking set of firm tits non fake btw. I sound like a friggin advertiser! Hahaha

Offline cueball

60 quid for anal? Bloody hell, makes me wonder who got bummed here

Only kidding pal

Well, that is a lot for a chocolate starfish :D

Offline Jameslancashire

60 quid for anal? Bloody hell, makes me wonder who got bummed here

Only kidding pal

Well, that is a lot for a chocolate starfish :D

ha ha ha ha  :lol: