Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley69xxx - Dangerous and theft with menaces - Bolton  (Read 5546 times)

1 review(s) for xxxAshley69xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Northerndave666

Went for a punt with Ashley this week, as she had good feedback on AW (when will I learn), her AW id's are as follows.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She provided her number on AW and I texted, arranged an appointment and a little later offered a 2 girl for £100 with a mate 'Kim' who doesn't work often but is her friend and enjoys it. Description given and so I'm soon on my way.

Get to the flat, not the best area in Bolton, but seen worse. Let in and up the stairs to a nice and tidy bedroom. Apparently other girl has had to go home down the road to let her mother in, but has a key and will be back in 5 mins. Ashley wants to start, so kissing, feeling of cock through trousers ensues. I ask her to wait until her mate returns as want a 2 girl appt and at this point naively thought I was only gonna get a 1 girl experience.

Another 5 mins passes, so she offers to text her mate, no reply.

Another 5 mins passes, so she texts again, no reply.

After 15 mins I'm getting a bit bored and tell her I'm off back to the car to make a call and she can text me when her mate arrives and I'll come back in.....

The door bursts open and a tattooed dickhead appears, various threats are made, what passes as a laughable acting performance by Ashley who pretends this idiot is her mates partner, etc etc, and he has let themselves in to the flat. Unfortunately I have great hearing, so quickly realise this twat was in the flat all along.

Try to push past and a bit of handbags ensued. Now there's two options at this point. Batter the twat all the way down the stairs, get him to unlock the door and get out of there at the risk of getting battered back, stabbed, etc etc, or pay up ensuring there is an exit. I hate to say I took the second option and ended up a ton down, but unscathed and did promise them both that this would be the hardest £100 they will ever make.

So obviously one to avoid.

I've spoken to Admin who is happy that I share her contact details.

96 Withins Drive
Bolton
BL2 5LG

07473 103378

On Google maps...left brown door on front leading up the stairs to flat above.

External Link/Members Only

foreverandever

The temptation would be to go back and smash the fuck out of him with a baseball bat or something similar. but in reality you probably did the best thing. I'm 6'1" and 17 stone and can look quite imposing but if you did him real damage your'e going to be held on a charge.

She just needs never to be visited by any of us.

Offline cueball

Bloody hell fella, thanks for the heads up.

You seen her feedback? It's not the first time this has happened

Can somebody get a screen shot of her face pic, so we know when the profile has gone and she's back under a new one
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 05:15:21 pm by cueball »

alan given

Sorry you've had so much bad luck.5 reviews all negative with 2 threats of violance.You seem to be having a bad spell

yorkshire123

It was stated on an earlier thread that she was Ashley from Arabesque but looking at her profile pictures now I'm not that sure?

Either way no doubt she's a smackhead & a disgrace to her profession if she's resorting to such tactics to earn a living.
OP glad you got away unscathed & used your head, I'm not sure I would have been so bright in such a situation.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ben4454

Sorry to hear you lost money and was threatend mate. The boyfriend scam has happened to A LOT of members here. Using prevention is the cure in this scam. Only punt with girls who have been reviewed here by punters you trust. Ultimately you made the right decision. These people are desperate for cash and will not surprise me that they have a knife nearby as a backup...

What I used to do when entering a apartment is have a fake argument on the phone infront of the girl while if i suspected someone was in the flat they would burst out the door because they thought i was arguing with the girl. I was near the door and left.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry you had a bad experience mate, I was robbed by a girl with threats just before Christmas last year and it's fucking horrible so I know how you feel though I never saw the guy.

For what it's worth I think you did the right thing, at the end of the day your safety is worth more than £100 and you lived to punt another day

kinkster

as she had good feedback on AW ??

Did you scroll all the way down her feedback list because in May 2015 another guy reported a situation simliar to yours?

:unknown:

Offline cueball

Did you scroll all the way down her feedback list because in May 2015 another guy reported a situation simliar to yours?

Yep, I noticed that, after reading that I wouldn't have touched her with a barge pole

Offline george r

there two others reporting the same ? a total non starter with that sort of feedback  ?????

Offline threechilliman

Perhaps we should hold our next party at that house. I reckon there'd be a few takers for that one....

tcm

Offline Northerndave666

Sorry you've had so much bad luck.5 reviews all negative with 2 threats of violance.You seem to be having a bad spell

I need to start posting the good reviews......thanks for the heads-up

Offline Northerndave666

there two others reporting the same ? a total non starter with that sort of feedback  ?????

I was using the AW mobile app, so just saw the +ve rating and checked a few recent reviews, rather than looking back through them all. With hindsight I wish I had have done now. Looking today, it does seem the same person reported it twice on AW.  Good shout on checking feedback over a long period

Offline blackburnian

Sorry you got done over , I think I emailed her on AW earlier this year ,not long after the profile appeared, she promptly texted me with the worst chavvy text speak message I think I've ever had. Can't remember exactly what she said but it instantly put me off and I never pursued the booking - thank god .

Bb

Offline Bronn

Try to push past and a bit of handbags ensued. Now there's two options at this point. Batter the twat all the way down the stairs, get him to unlock the door and get out of there at the risk of getting battered back, stabbed, etc etc, or pay up ensuring there is an exit. I hate to say I took the second option and ended up a ton down, but unscathed and did promise them both that this would be the hardest £100 they will ever make.

Good on you for reporting and letting everyone know. It is certainly better to leave with just a bruised ego and a dent in your wallet, than suffer any real physical harm as you suggest. I got lucky once to walk out with my money, but if I'd have read this review before hand, not sure I'd have chanced my arm in the way I did.

I'm sure somebody on here could come up with a cunning way of getting some revenge on them in one way or another.

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline MrMog

Report her to AW and get her account pulled.

Sounds like you had a lucky escape. Had he tried it on me then he would be on the floor and his dick would be up his own arse.

Glad to hear you are safe and sound. Lets stop this robbing bitch in her tracks and get the word out that she is a robbing bitch.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
That's really bad matey, so sorry to hear but glad you got out ok, probably worth reporting to the police even if it goes no further, just might help the next victim they rob

Offline Blackpool Rock

Report her to AW and get her account pulled.

When I reported to AW they didn't do anything, just got some bullshit reply along the lines of they can't be held responsible and are just a platform for introducing people and it's up to the individual to satisfy themselves that the other person is legitimate.

The other thing is that while her account is live it will still contain the negative feedback and also be linked to on here whereas if the account is pulled she will simply start a new clean one with no links to the scam
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 12:23:47 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline MrMog

True, I had not thought of it like that. The best thing to do is make sure EVERY site is aware of what they are up too. Failing that spray paint SCAM ARTIST on her wall late at night lol

Offline Happyjose

and no self-respecting punter should resort to criminal damage

Get your revenge if you must, but be more imaginative and stay on the right side of the law

Offline sir wanksalot

When I reported to AW they didn't do anything, just got some bullshit reply along the lines of they can't be held responsible and are just a platform for introducing people and it's up to the individual to satisfy themselves that the other person is legitimate.

The other thing is that while her account is live it will still contain the negative feedback and also be linked to on here whereas if the account is pulled she will simply start a new clean one with no links to the scam

Don't expect AW to be on your side.

I think they make most of their money from the advertisers and NOT the punters.

I've had some terrible punts from ladies with seemingly great feedback.

Offline Jayjay

I was parked outside her place once and bailed upon advice given on here. Well done for feeding back on AW too.

Offline nimrodluvsit

Yep, that's definitely Ashley ex Arabesque.  If this account didn't put you off be aware that she had a reputation for bb at Arabesque too.  Can't say I know it's true it I was told by a punter from there with many posts to his credit.

Offline wilburs horse

I would avoid anything in breightmet. Rough area.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline howrude

I would avoid anything in breightmet. Rough area.
I also know that area. The realisation it was there would be an instant no.

James999

I'm sure somebody on here could come up with a cunning way of getting some revenge on them in one way or another.

The best revenge is totally legal,

report her to the council as working from home, is the property registered as a business for business rates?
report her to HMRC so they can check her tax * NI
report her to housing benefit
report her to benefits agency
report her to the landlord of the property she's working from, or the mortgage company if she's brought it
report her to crimestoppers for moneylaundering
report her to HMRC for VAT fraud

Not all will stick but it will cause her a world of shit as they investigate / sanction / prosecute  :hi:

Offline Deepstroker

Errr

Report the incident to the police,,even anonymously if you have to by letter to GMP HQ Bolton..

Offline Boyyo10

The same happened to me last August. A scruffy fella turned up before anything had happened.

Offline Durch69

Thank god I joined this forum , I was toying with the idea of booking this WG but not now , I know the area due to work and can confirm its a bit fooking rough to say the least.
Cheers guys

Offline mm86

anyone seen her blog post on aw?   :angelgirl:

Offline Northerndave666

Lol, just read it, her and her pimp aren't the brightest obviously, all it does it draw AW punters to search on here and hopefully stop others making the same mistake.

Wait 'til the authorities start investigating, theres been some great suggestions on here  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Bloody hell!!  What a bitch. This seems to be getting more and more regular and is quite shocking.  For the price she charges it can't be worth it as one day some guy is going to batter the pair of them or they will end up arrested all for a measly £109 or so. It's not a viable option as eventually she will stop getting bookings and they must be putting more effort into their timing, threats and acting than it would take to do the booking
You did the right thing though as you left a few quid lighter with a bruised ego but it's better than maybe getting knived or arrested if you git the better of him as you can bet they have a back up story for that (such as you tried to rape her and her BF was protecting her)
Have you left feedback on AW with a link to here?

Offline mm86

Lol, just read it, her and her pimp aren't the brightest obviously, all it does it draw AW punters to search on here and hopefully stop others making the same mistake.

Wait 'til the authorities start investigating, theres been some great suggestions on here  :D

At least she has an airtight, solid rebuttal; "GET A GRIP MATE!". That explains everything, all my concerns are now gone, and I'll be booking her asap.  :thumbsup:

Offline Boyyo10

At least she has an airtight, solid rebuttal; "GET A GRIP MATE!". That explains everything, all my concerns are now gone, and I'll be booking her asap.  :thumbsup:
Do you know her?

Offline bigmc

Do you know her?

Think he said it in jest. Read her blog, all will become clear

Offline ISTS2005

Possible new account for this crackhead...?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119428.0

Thanks to NorthernDave for being on top of this.

Offline painterpaul

I can see plenty of takeaways arriving at this address chaps over the coming days all obviously cash on delivery  :lol: :D :yahoo:

Offline tom269u001

Possible new account for this crackhead...?

Thanks to NorthernDave for being on top of this.

Nope - Ashley's tits were a bit saggy!

Offline tom269u001

Been looking at the North West reviews as I pop up often from the South East for weekend footy.

I used to see Ashley at Arabs. She was a nice girl but probably mixed with the wrong people. For a log time her boyfriend was in prison, I think for possession of a firearm(s).

The last time i went to see her was well over a year ago. I booked a leisurely  2 hour session. With 20 minutes to go, we both heard the front door open. Who the fuck is that i thought?

She went outside and saw it was her friend who'd come round to fix something! Yeah right! It was clearly her boyfriend / pimp. He had a fucking key for fuck's sake. I said get rid of him. She said that she couldn't.

Stupid cow. I left and have never been back. I can confirm that it was the same nob head as described at the same location.

The op did the right think in paying and leaving. This guy is involved with people that deal with firearms!

Anyone who spots a new profile, make everyone aware!

Shame, she was genuinely a nice girl.

Offline sir wanksalot

Been looking at the North West reviews as I pop up often from the South East for weekend footy.

I used to see Ashley at Arabs. She was a nice girl but probably mixed with the wrong people. For a log time her boyfriend was in prison, I think for possession of a firearm(s).

The last time i went to see her was well over a year ago. I booked a leisurely  2 hour session. With 20 minutes to go, we both heard the front door open. Who the fuck is that i thought?

She went outside and saw it was her friend who'd come round to fix something! Yeah right! It was clearly her boyfriend / pimp. He had a fucking key for fuck's sake. I said get rid of him. She said that she couldn't.

Stupid cow. I left and have never been back. I can confirm that it was the same nob head as described at the same location.

The op did the right think in paying and leaving. This guy is involved with people that deal with firearms!

Anyone who spots a new profile, make everyone aware!

Shame, she was genuinely a nice girl.

There is a current thread about her new profile on AW (possibly/probably)......