Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Demi xx - Glasgow  (Read 1587 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

Another impulsive booking made following another call off.

I was in Glasgow so did a quick search of girls Available today. Demi came up and as she was on my HL I gave her a call. She answered and was available, so arranged to go right round, in Battlefield area.

Flat ok, a bit untidy, stuff lying around, but otherwise clean. Demi was wearing leggings and a vest top. Definitely girl in pics; 40 something MILF, nice big tits. Asked for an hour at £130 as I was up for a good session. Started with some FK, not deep. Had a suck of her tits then she started on OWO. Ok but not deep. Fingered her a bit, which she responded to. Started on her ass and she flinched away. I asked about anal and she said she didn't do it. I mentioned it was on her profile, which she said she didn't write. She could tell I was pissed off and agreed to give me my money back. I said carry on and we'll just do a half hour.

First in cowgirl, then doggy, then a bit more OWO before I shot my load into her mouth, which she didn't swallow, claiming it was too much to swallow. Cleaned up, got dressed and she gave me half the fee back.

I really must stop letting me dick rule my head; should just have gone home, but it was my birthday, just not the treat I was hoping for with the original booking. Neutral bordering on negative, but as she had no problem giving me my money back, I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Offline David1970

DG what nationality is she, if some else has to write her profile?

DG

DG what nationality is she, if some else has to write her profile?

Scottish. She said it was her pal that wrote it as she doesn't know how.

JackFlash

sounds like she's playing the "at discretion" card too much. "at discretion" shouldnt mean "if I can be arsed".
good review though mate, thanks.

Offline Game of scones

Demi is an ex sauna girl got to know her a bit and saw her in her own flat in a tower block up thornliebank way .That's maybe 6 yrs ago.She was very hit n miss sometimes she would be really horny and you would have a great time other times she would be wearing a old housecoat and a pair of ug boots you would be in and oot .Must be said facially very pretty with a fabulous pair of funbags

mavgoose

""" Poor punt , she was in housecoat , and we didn't even make the bedroom. Shagged her in the living room whilst dodging kids toys.
Not great , but I was horny and just got on with it.

Never returned. Never would . Far far better options out there. """

My comment from last discussion on her.

sheepy

been on the HL, Still 50/50 even just for the boobs  :lol:

not in glasgow as much though anymore so may just avoid for better  providers

Offline seeker

External Link/Members Only

Another impulsive booking made following another call off.

I was in Glasgow so did a quick search of girls Available today. Demi came up and as she was on my HL I gave her a call. She answered and was available, so arranged to go right round, in Battlefield area.

Flat ok, a bit untidy, stuff lying around, but otherwise clean. Demi was wearing leggings and a vest top. Definitely girl in pics; 40 something MILF, nice big tits. Asked for an hour at £130 as I was up for a good session. Started with some FK, not deep. Had a suck of her tits then she started on OWO. Ok but not deep. Fingered her a bit, which she responded to. Started on her ass and she flinched away. I asked about anal and she said she didn't do it. I mentioned it was on her profile, which she said she didn't write. She could tell I was pissed off and agreed to give me my money back. I said carry on and we'll just do a half hour.

First in cowgirl, then doggy, then a bit more OWO before I shot my load into her mouth, which she didn't swallow, claiming it was too much to swallow. Cleaned up, got dressed and she gave me half the fee back.

I really must stop letting me dick rule my head; should just have gone home, but it was my birthday, just not the treat I was hoping for with the original booking. Neutral bordering on negative, but as she had no problem giving me my money back, I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
So who was the original booking with ..DG
And was there a good reason for the cancellation.  :unknown:

DG

So who was the original booking with ..DG
And was there a good reason for the cancellation.  :unknown:

Gabriella; as you can see from her profile, she is ill. Must be an epidemic, had exact same with HornyHottie last week.

Offline Jock D

been on the HL, Still 50/50 even just for the boobs  :lol:

not in glasgow as much though anymore so may just avoid for better  providers

Seriously, cross her off your HL mate she's a waste of time and money. I also saw her about 6/7 years ago in her Tower Block home, and like Mavgoose had to shag her in her messy living room, doggy with her bent over the end of her setee and she just wanted you in and out as quickly as possible. Crap service and attitude  :blush:

RandyF

:rolleyes:

Gabriella won't exactly have to plunder the depths of her private education, and articulate elite-ness to improve on your last two sows DG.

Your not having  some kind of breakdown are you mate?  Male menopause?

DG

:rolleyes:

Gabriella won't exactly have to plunder the depths of her private education, and articulate elite-ness to improve on your last two sows DG.

Your not having  some kind of breakdown are you mate?  Male menopause?

Something like that mate. I thought my two 'top rated' bookings would help me broaden my horizons, but as both fell foul of the mysterious case of 'Glasgow Burd Flu', my dick then got the better of my good senses. Don't worry though, all is back in order and having rebooked the A listers, I hope to have better news to report in the next week or two.  :drinks: you're always there for me mate; I'm getting a bit emotional TBH  :cry: