Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakefield or lowestoft  (Read 1932 times)

Redcoat

I am in pakefield near lowestoft until Tuesday morning and fancy a bit of fun, preferably today, although it is Sunday and it seems there is not much action in this area even during the week....

Any suggestions or ideas appreciated, thanks. 

Redcoat

I guess that's a no for today then 😪

Offline madeinwales56

Welcome to East Anglia on a weekend. The punting shop is shut!

Offline uutarn

Yea man i'm feeling the pain. My wallet is overflowing with wonga at the mo.... and no ho wants it!

Offline Owwhatanight

I am in pakefield near lowestoft until Tuesday morning and fancy a bit of fun, preferably today, although it is Sunday and it seems there is not much action in this area even during the week....

Any suggestions or ideas appreciated, thanks.

Try Gorleston Nr31

Redcoat

Very happy to drive down the road to gorlestone but what do I do when I get there?

Offline Owwhatanight

Why don't you PM Ukp member ITK
He has quite a bit of Knowledge of that
Area living nearby  :hi:

Offline itk

Very happy to drive down the road to gorlestone but what do I do when I get there?

Do an AW search 3 miles of NR30/1. Quite a few to choose from, BlondeShell is a safe bet, not mind-blowing but excellent OWO and petite body and puts real effort in. She's now brunette btw.

Offline Owwhatanight

Do an AW search 3 miles of NR30/1. Quite a few to choose from, BlondeShell is a safe bet, not mind-blowing but excellent OWO and petite body and puts real effort in. She's now brunette btw.

ITK I tried to book Tania last week when I was in town but no reply on her phone
Not been on Aw since mid Oct.

mark100max

lilly sm is a cheap shag in pakefield, pay for 30 mins thou cum once service

mark100max

was wondering myself what happened to tanya, cozas shut her down ?

Redcoat

Thanks all.... Think I found one in lowestoft. Chloe who does tantric massage which is my fav when done properly. Anyone tried her?

Offline itk

ITK I tried to book Tania last week when I was in town but no reply on her phone
Not been on Aw since mid Oct.

Noticed that myself she seemed to have gone quiet, it also looks like the place she used is an absolute tip looking at the windows. Whether she's moved out?!?

mark100max

read a few comments about chloe, a big girl but massive tits, one guy reported it was rushed on here

and she not exactly cheap

mark100max

the second time i saw tanya she opened the door by about an inch to see if any police about before she let me out, she obviously had visits from them or was paraniod, did put me OFF returning again, thou one best value massage and HE in the area.

Redcoat

Well an hour before appoint I have just had a text from Chloe saying she is chok a block but her friend sandy, whom is not on aw, can cover and do me a tantric massage... I can't therefore see any pics or read any reviews. Anyone know this sandy?

Offline itk

the second time i saw tanya she opened the door by about an inch to see if any police about before she let me out, she obviously had visits from them or was paraniod, did put me OFF returning again, thou one best value massage and HE in the area.

Trouble is her place is so out in the open, it's bloody nerv-racking getting in. She also did the same, hide behind the door before basically booting you into the street. I did say she would be better off finding different premises as I would return if she did so.

Offline Owwhatanight

Well an hour before appoint I have just had a text from Chloe saying she is chok a block but her friend sandy, whom is not on aw, can cover and do me a tantric massage... I can't therefore see any pics or read any reviews. Anyone know this sandy?

Go for it and let us no the score  :lol:

Redcoat

Ok giving up now, Chloe not answering so I spoke to Lilly who said ring to ring back and I can't get hold of her either. Stayed off alcohol this afternoon in anticipation of driving out for a nice pampering session.... Sod it, having a jd and coke now

Offline Owwhatanight

Ok giving up now, Chloe not answering so I spoke to Lilly who said ring to ring back and I can't get hold of her either. Stayed off alcohol this afternoon in anticipation of driving out for a nice pampering session.... Sod it, having a jd and coke now

Go to the Pier hotel....might not get a shag but some of the bar staff are hot

Redcoat

Got to see Lilly, wish I hadn't, what a minger!!!!

mark100max

i saw lilly once, only paid 25 quid for 30 mins shagged her rotten for about 40 mins and cum all over her face she seemed to love it

Be interesting to see if tanya pops up in a new premises, guess nosey neighbours call the cozas with geezers in and out there all day i suppose its families living either side of the road, not sure what they can do thou, only get her on income tax I guess or missuse of her letting agreement, she wasnt really doing anyone any harm thou.

Redcoat

Seriously.... No, Lilly is not shagging material, in fact I wanted to walk out as soon as I got there.... And I did stop her and I did leave after about 15 mins... Nice enough person but her body is urghhjh and when she took her top off I was nearly physically sick. That coupled with an seriously ugly face and I wouldn't shag her if she was paying me!!

mark100max

walked past tanyas today to go have a pint at the cliff

totally been cleared out and next door to

Offline itk

walked past tanyas today to go have a pint at the cliff

totally been cleared out and next door to

Hopefully she returns at a different place which is far more easily accessible.

Good_time_here

Thanks all.... Think I found one in lowestoft. Chloe who does tantric massage which is my fav when done properly. Anyone tried her?

Yes she's quality. Stunning girl never fails to please.

P. Lonker

Have to agree with itk, Blonde~Shell good punt, nice place, never fuck about with times, what a cute arse!!

Hidden Image/Members Only