Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Thai Nirin Colchester  (Read 1526 times)

Neal69

Recent Punt.

Bucket list thing, never done a Thai.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned the number on the AW page and got an immediate reply and was texted the postcode and directions with instructions to call when near.

Called and directed to a good Flat near the Football Ground in Colchester. In fact nearer to the Rugby ground. Modern complex and on street parking was easy.

Met by good looking Thai woman ( IMHO not all Thai women are good looking) who could have been the Girl in the profile pics but hard to say as not much showing in the public section, certainly older than the advertised 23 but in good shape with nice tits. Dressed in a short dress and little else.

Nirin was very pleasant and money handed over and she was back promptly with a drink.

Kissing was definitely not FK or DFK despite it being on the likes list.

Was offered a massage which I accepted and she was really good at it and I surprised myself by letting it go on for so long.

Nirin was very pleasant smiley and chatty during the massage and made me laugh by grabbing my shlong and pretending it was a microphone and singing to it.

Eventually got her out of her short dress to reveal a great little body although there was a little slack around the stomach which she was conscious of.

Oral was with despite it being advertised as at discretion on the likes list but her technique was very good.

She then mounted me and I slipped into a nice tight pussy which was shaven apart from a little underneath. She rode me for a while until I turned her over and did her doggy until completion.

She then continued to massage me in a particular place that I requested and we finished the session with a cuddle and I left on time.

Now there are many reasons why this should be a Neutral or even negative.

OW, no FK, and as found out during conversation she is actually 36

But I rate my experiences based on how I felt walking away and I really enjoyed it.

The massage was great and with her happy smiley personality I felt I had got VFM.

I don't know too much about these Thai Brothels but this seemed to me like one as the number displayed puts you through to the "friend" and the girls are rotated around the country Nirin is off to Kent on Monday but is returning to Colchester mid December.

I may well return in December or try the number again and see what else is on offer.

Number by PM if you are interested.

Damn good massage and damn good fuck but no GFE.

£100 per hour.

Should have gone straight in for a fuck at the beginning as the little fellah was shoing signs of interest again at the end of the time. 

ramrodronnie

Recent Punt.

Bucket list thing, never done a Thai.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned the number on the AW page and got an immediate reply and was texted the postcode and directions with instructions to call when near.

Called and directed to a good Flat near the Football Ground in Colchester. In fact nearer to the Rugby ground. Modern complex and on street parking was easy.

Met by good looking Thai woman ( IMHO not all Thai women are good looking) who could have been the Girl in the profile pics but hard to say as not much showing in the public section, certainly older than the advertised 23 but in good shape with nice tits. Dressed in a short dress and little else.

Nirin was very pleasant and money handed over and she was back promptly with a drink.

Kissing was definitely not FK or DFK despite it being on the likes list.

Was offered a massage which I accepted and she was really good at it and I surprised myself by letting it go on for so long.

Nirin was very pleasant smiley and chatty during the massage and made me laugh by grabbing my shlong and pretending it was a microphone and singing to it.

Eventually got her out of her short dress to reveal a great little body although there was a little slack around the stomach which she was conscious of.

Oral was with despite it being advertised as at discretion on the likes list but her technique was very good.

She then mounted me and I slipped into a nice tight pussy which was shaven apart from a little underneath. She rode me for a while until I turned her over and did her doggy until completion.

She then continued to massage me in a particular place that I requested and we finished the session with a cuddle and I left on time.

Now there are many reasons why this should be a Neutral or even negative.

OW, no FK, and as found out during conversation she is actually 36

But I rate my experiences based on how I felt walking away and I really enjoyed it.

The massage was great and with her happy smiley personality I felt I had got VFM.

I don't know too much about these Thai Brothels but this seemed to me like one as the number displayed puts you through to the "friend" and the girls are rotated around the country Nirin is off to Kent on Monday but is returning to Colchester mid December.

I may well return in December or try the number again and see what else is on offer.

Number by PM if you are interested.

Damn good massage and damn good fuck but no GFE.

£100 per hour.

Should have gone straight in for a fuck at the beginning as the little fellah was shoing signs of interest again at the end of the time.

Cheers Neal69. Good Review mate. Shame about no FK or DFK. I'm sure that I speak for may punters here? That most of us English blokes do like to have a good snog with a girl. But like you I've also seen one Thai girl over in Hadleigh  back in July. She didn't FK either. But she was an excellent fuck, with a great massage at the end. The one that I saw was called Niki, she tours around a lot, but she definitely looks the age that she advertises, from memory I think she was 24. I will defo see her again. She's back over in Hadleigh later this month. See my Review on her. But thanks again Neal for you're good Review.   :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

The Thai girl that I saw Neal was called; nickybeauty. She's 27 years old. As I say her age to me looks bang on mate. See her link below. Her pics aint on it at the mo. But if you're interested? Best to put her on you're HL. Her pics will appear in time. IMO she is very pretty Neal. And she'll dress up, unifroms etc.   :thumbsup: :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Neal69

Offline Samcrow1

I've kept my eye on this profile for a while and they seem to change name and pictures regularly when they have a new girl.  Been tempted but as it says owo at discretion and you didn't get it I have to assume the same thing will happen with a levels

ramrodronnie

I've kept my eye on this profile for a while and they seem to change name and pictures regularly when they have a new girl.  Been tempted but as it says owo at discretion and you didn't get it I have to assume the same thing will happen with a levels

She does offer OWO Samcrow1. But it's £20 extra. I decided not to go for it. But she is quite a pretty girl IMO. And she does look the age that she's got on her profile. She dressed up as a school girl for me (Well Sexy) Nice big tits, really good fuck mate. Yeah the only thing with her is, she does travel around the country a lot. I didn't get the impression that she was working along with other girls, she seems to be working alone. I enjoyed my time with her so much, I told her that I'd like to see her again when she's back in Hadleigh  later this month. Going on my booking with her, which I did Review as a Positive. I would personally recommend her.   :hi:  :thumbsup: