Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork messages/emails  (Read 408 times)

Offline jlike

I sent a wg an email re availability and got a positive reply. I replied to this saying 'hopefully see you next week' as I tend to arrange my meets on the day. I did not check my AW messages/emails for a day and when I did she had replied. When I clicked on it I got a message saying the person was no longer active on the site. I have seen this before and don't normally think too much about it as I am not that interested. In this case I would have liked to have seen the reply as she had, in her previous message, said she was available that day, and with the lack of a PG ( so not a PG scam), I thought it looked genuine. The question is can you in any way access messages from wgs on AW who are no longer active on the site. More than likely she had messaged me to say 'piss off you ditry b*****d' but she might just have sent me her phone number to contact her and to say she was coming off AW. Now I will probably never know, shame, but on to the next one, I do love the thrill of the 'chase' and hunt the c**t.

vw

Some disable them when not working, may reapear and then you will know if you are a dick or not !

Fingers crossed !