Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best, sexiest AdultWork photography - public and private galleries  (Read 6505 times)

Offline sticko

The title says it all really.  Who has the hottest images on a/w?  I'm less interested in the WG, more what makes for seriously sexy profile and gallery pics. 

If there's a thread on this already I'd be grateful if someone could share the link; I had a look but couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

S

Offline Magicalstory

I like Amber Ryder's photos. She is excellent by the way
External Link/Members Only

Offline sticko

Thanks MS - that's exactly what I'm looking for.  I should add this isn't so I can build a perving library; I'm just helping someone out with their profile.  Pictures the punters like seems a good place to start ;)

anotherjohn50

40 odd public pics and nearly  300 in private  gallery  and lots of videos.

GetDown

Veronica sun External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not many pics but even the five that are unretouched are all that's needed to get a good impression of who you would be booking (of course it helps that she is gorgeous as well)

Offline Malvolio

Stacy Nice Summer: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lots of pictures that show you what the WGs face and body look like, so you know what you're going to get.  This is the sort of clarity that I wish all Adultwork profiles have.

Offline agcnospam

I love this pic and it stuck in my mind as soon as I saw it;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not met her yet but on the HL - mainly for that body...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hayley-x-x in Portsmouth is pretty hard to beat. Almost 2,300 pics in her PG.

phannymuncha

This lass has a good selection nd a good punt also

Offline The_Don

Online Kaluuu276

It really shows how AW Profile Feedbacks are a load of shiite.

She nearly has 100 within 8months in the job.

She now has advertised for her first bukkake/gangbang promising services such as facials, gb, anal and dp.
Has a introductory price of £60 for 2 hours!

Offline socks

The title says it all really.  Who has the hottest images on a/w?  I'm less interested in the WG, more what makes for seriously sexy profile and gallery pics. 

If there's a thread on this already I'd be grateful if someone could share the link; I had a look but couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

S
Great idea for a thread mate. Some of the pics put forward so far seem pretty bland to me and maybe are influenced by the punter having had a good time with the girl in question? But the one from agcnospam above is a perfect example of what you're looking for. The girl could be a pig face monster and a shit shag for all we know but that photo is fucking awesome! And the girl External Link/Members Only suggested by Mr Br1ghts1de too - the photo called "jeans & little else" in her free gallery is lovely!!

Offline Turtle Z

Hands down, I think it's English Carla. Possibly the most photogenic arse and pussy I've ever seen.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:54:53 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline socks

yes that first picture of Carla is great and certainly stirs my loins! The second is a bit run of the mill though

Offline Turtle Z

yes that first picture of Carla is great and certainly stirs my loins! The second is a bit run of the mill though

Bet you wouldn't have said that if you were stood right behind her when she was posing for the shot.  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

How do you get the pictures in the 1st place..........................

Offline markc65

Not got to see Julie yet but her pics have her very high on my hl

Offline Turtle Z

How do you get the pictures in the 1st place..........................

Not sure why you're asking this? The pics are from their AW profile pages.

Offline MrMatrix

yes but how do you copy them over

Offline socks

Bet you wouldn't have said that if you were stood right behind her when she was posing for the shot.  :unknown:
Maybe not, but trying to be objective (which of course I wouldn't be if my cock was twitching just inches from her as I captured the pose) it just didn't jump out of the page at me like the first one did. Are you the lucky snapper then?

Offline Turtle Z

Maybe not, but trying to be objective (which of course I wouldn't be if my cock was twitching just inches from her as I captured the pose) it just didn't jump out of the page at me like the first one did. Are you the lucky snapper then?

Sadly not, and not even seen her yet though I hope to break that duck in 2016.

Offline socks

Sadly not, and not even seen her yet though I hope to break that duck in 2016.
Good luck and do try capturing some shots of your own...ideally all over her face and buttocks  :lol:

Biscuitman

I love this pic and it stuck in my mind as soon as I saw it;

Not met her yet but on the HL - mainly for that body...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Amazing how tastes can vary because that does absolutely nothing for me.

Offline insignia

Mia in North somerset but then im biased as I took the pictures

Offline webpunter

800 pics in her free gallery !
Get your facts straight - 1662 !  About 2 years ago she was 200/hr.  Was aiming to see her pre-xmas & couldn't tie in with her alternating between London & scouse-land.  Promised myself an hour to start the new year off well.  And from the 1st Jan the prices were increased to 350 which is out of my budget.  Her 'twat' page shows some great pics too

Offline socks

Get your facts straight - 1662 !  About 2 years ago she was 200/hr.  Was aiming to see her pre-xmas & couldn't tie in with her alternating between London & scouse-land.  Promised myself an hour to start the new year off well.  And from the 1st Jan the prices were increased to 350 which is out of my budget.  Her 'twat' page shows some great pics too
No it's 800 (801) in her free gallery and 1662 in her paid one. But congrats and thanks Spanner, you've picked out a real photo winner  :thumbsup: I absolutely love the middle pose on her profile page, on her back, legs pulled back, stretching open her holes.

I know many others prefer something more subtle but if I could choose one pose in which all WGs should present themselves in the AW shop window, it would be this one.

Offline lewisjones23

Top class

Loads of full clear face shots in her private gallery and some filth as well

Will be booking her as soon as she is available in the North-West

Offline tangledupinblue

Hands down, I think it's English Carla. Possibly the most photogenic arse and pussy I've ever seen.

Saw Carla some time ago and she a must see.
Has the most luscious labia.

Offline webpunter

vinnyadms

I've got my facts straight, thanks. 801 in the free gallery this morning. no need to apologise for your post though.

Oh and I saw her at £200 ....

Offline Taggart

OMG, she's like Kate Winslet, but with tits. But more pouty, too...