Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allure why ?  (Read 1699 times)

jacklast123123

Not sure if this is the right place to voice this but wondered if anyone has had a booking cancelled by them with an unbelievable excuse ?                                         

jacklast123123

your link is about Amour i am on about Allure, I booked a girl and at the time of my booking got told she had a problem and would not be working, fair enough problems do happen but an hour later i phoned on a different number asked for her only to be told she is fully booked for the night, makes me not a happy chappie....

vw

Sounds like her pimp/agency got a better offer, not good form was yours a long or short booking.

Sorry about confusion, misplaced my glasses !

jacklast123123

It was only for 1 hour but i had seen the girl before and wow wow wow was i looking forward to seeing her again, i am GUTTED  :(

Online johnny34

As long as your booking was accepted in the first place you can leave a negative review for the girl in the reviews section.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Shit does happen but if they lied about it that is not good. We needs to see Allures response I guess before coming to any conclusions.

vw

Shit does happen but if they lied about it that is not good. We needs to see Allures response I guess before coming to any conclusions.
What do you mean conclusions, they lied there is no response, what would you accept as an excuse for lying ?  Maybe a gun man forced me to lie more like we are pimps and in our nature to lie !

Offline AnthG

an hour later i phoned on a different number asked for her only to be told she is fully booked for the night, makes me not a happy chappie....

I get the feeling they will probably come on here and say something like, she wasn't set for working, and then right in that hour she phoned to say she could work that night (but if so, how did they fill her day up so fast with bookings in that hour).

Likely they got a regular customer phone wanting a booking and they bumped you.

We needs to see Allures response I guess before coming to any conclusions.

They are hardly going to admit doing anything wrong.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline PlasticGeordie

What do you mean conclusions, they lied there is no response, what would you accept as an excuse for lying ?  Maybe a gun man forced me to lie more like we are pimps and in our nature to lie !

Calm down !  I am not doubting the OPs word and it does look cut and dried but in fairness they should have a chance to respond.

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
your link is about Amour i am on about Allure, I booked a girl and at the time of my booking got told she had a problem and would not be working, fair enough problems do happen but an hour later i phoned on a different number asked for her only to be told she is fully booked for the night, makes me not a happy chappie....

Im guessing your the client Lauren had to cancel for chloe!
Your not the only one she had to cancel it was the truth.
She was actually 5 mins from yours when she had a phone call and has had to head straight back to Liverpool . I'm not prepared to go in to detail why but it's the truth.
Your more than welcome to put a negative review up as you must be very disappointed but as long as you know she didn't have a better offer.
She was fully booked and all have had to be cancelled. Lauren would of just said fully booked because she actually was.
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

vw

Calm down !  I am not doubting the OPs word and it does look cut and dried but in fairness they should have a chance to respond.
Why should agencies be a special case on here ?  Do the indies get this protection ? No

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
It was only for 1 hour but i had seen the girl before and wow wow wow was i looking forward to seeing her again, i am GUTTED  :(

I don't blame you as she is as you say wow wow wow.
Because you were let down in so short notice we were going to give you  discount on your next booking bit Lauren says you didn't want anyone else!
The offer is still there though. I will be back on the phone on Monday please call if you would like to take the offer up.
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

jacklast123123

Thanks Ali @Allure for responding i guess i was more upset at missing out on her than wanting to cause trouble, i have booked with you's lots and never had a problem, so was not wanting to post a negative review, as for your offer of a discount thanks but i was not angling for that either, feel free to call me on Monday when your back on and we can clear it up.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Why should agencies be a special case on here ?  Do the indies get this protection ? No

Never said they should. Don't put words in my mouth. I hope you never get picked for Jury service.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Not trying to stick up for anyone or take sides, but from what I've read the agencies tend to 'play' the site better than the indies, they come on, make their point and leave it. (Whether that point is a load of crap is another matter). The indies tend to 'go off on one' when criticised on here and feel they need to have the last word. They just go on and on 'till banned.

vw

Not trying to stick up for anyone or take sides, but from what I've read the agencies tend to 'play' the site better than the indies, they come on, make their point and leave it. (Whether that point is a load of crap is another matter). The indies tend to 'go off on one' when criticised on here and feel they need to have the last word. They just go on and on 'till banned.
I think the agencies are given special treatment always someone pipes up will have to wait for their response.  Nobody suggests this waiting for comment for independent reviews that was my point not how they behave when getting point across.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think the agencies are given special treatment always someone pipes up will have to wait for their response.  Nobody suggests this waiting for comment for independent reviews that was my point not how they behave when getting point across.

Yes, see what you mean now VW.   :hi:

Rod trotter

Just a question

Why did you ring the 2nd time and off a different number?

You knew she had to cancel so why ring an hour later?

I think the OP is mischief making tbh

vw

Just a question

Why did you ring the 2nd time and off a different number?

You knew she had to cancel so why ring an hour later?

I think the OP is mischief making tbh
Agency bullshit checking maybe, what's with the agency white knighting seen it all now !

Offline japseyeuk

We must all be bored. What a cafuffle over nothing. If i have a dentist appointment and am off work for an hour, if someone calls for me a colleague might think there is no need to go into detail and say, "sorry he's in a meeting". Another colleague might say "he's not at work this morning", another might say "he's at the dentist". It doesn't really matter what excuse is given, the top and bottom of it is I'm not available.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
We must all be bored. What a cafuffle over nothing. If i have a dentist appointment and am off work for an hour, if someone calls for me a colleague might think there is no need to go into detail and say, "sorry he's in a meeting". Another colleague might say "he's not at work this morning", another might say "he's at the dentist". It doesn't really matter what excuse is given, the top and bottom of it is I'm not available.

What you're saying there is totally different, in your example you're not available for an unsolicited call, the agency cancelled an appointment.

It may come as a bit of a shock to you but prossies / agencies have been known to cancel an appointment for a better / longer one and then lie about the reason. Maybe the OP was just trying to check the cancellation was genuine.

Big Black Rod

That Guy deserves a freebie for the inconvience.

Big Black Rod

If a punter cancels for whatever reason, you get abuse or are blocked one strike and were out!

jacklast123123

Thanks to everyone for their input and views, what i was wanting to know if another punter on here was cancelled last night and to hear what they'd been told and that was my main reason for this post ??  As for getting a freebie mmmm nice thought but doubtful lol but a discount has been mentioned, but as i have said these were not what i was angling for, i don't mind paying for a service but do like to get the service when it is confirmed and not to be cancelled 3 mins after the time of the booking when i'm sitting all excited, i did not take the offer of replacement as to be honest my night seemed spoiled and my thoughts were only for that girl, really really GUTTED boo hoo...

themademan2

Thanks to everyone for their input and views, what i was wanting to know if another punter on here was cancelled last night and to hear what they'd been told and that was my main reason for this post ??  As for getting a freebie mmmm nice thought but doubtful lol but a discount has been mentioned, but as i have said these were not what i was angling for, i don't mind paying for a service but do like to get the service when it is confirmed and not to be cancelled 3 mins after the time of the booking when i'm sitting all excited, i did not take the offer of replacement as to be honest my night seemed spoiled and my thoughts were only for that girl, really really GUTTED boo hoo...
Well if it's any consolation, I tried to book her and was told she was booked up. That was lunch time when I enquired yesterday. She looks hot as fuck though and missed out on her last time she was up.

jacklast123123

I did see her the last time she was up and wow, maybe i should do a review about it but it would make me cry thinking about what i'd missed this time lol. She charges £170 an hour in L/Pool and worth every penny on a par or maybe better than Lily Delphine..

themademan2

I did see her the last time she was up and wow, maybe i should do a review about it but it would make me cry thinking about what i'd missed this time lol. She charges £170 an hour in L/Pool and worth every penny on a par or maybe better than Lily Delphine..
do a review mate... It's what the sites all about, and helps us fellow punters out. Better late than never  :thumbsup:

jacklast123123

i will do a review later so look out for it lol

Rod trotter

Agency bullshit checking maybe, what's with the agency white knighting seen it all now !

you get many rival agencies on here to cause mischief, this guy was very new , hardly any posts etc and comes on slagging off an agency, far from whiteknighting i am questioning /wary of any of that shit.

no apology off me for being suspicious  .........however the guy seems genuine so crack on love

jacklast123123

all i can say to that remark is everyone was new at one time and just asked a question was not slanging an agency off, use most of the agencies and find them all to be helpful most of the time at the sake of repeating myself, was more about being gutted than causing trouble for them or you can see by my review for the girl sorry if anyone gets the wrong idea, don't wanna get barred cos i'm only a newbie and certain people getting wrong idea, maybe i will just keep to myself and not post..

Rod trotter

all i can say to that remark is everyone was new at one time and just asked a question was not slanging an agency off, use most of the agencies and find them all to be helpful most of the time at the sake of repeating myself, was more about being gutted than causing trouble for them or you can see by my review for the girl sorry if anyone gets the wrong idea, don't wanna get barred cos i'm only a newbie and certain people getting wrong idea, maybe i will just keep to myself and not post..

you haven't done owt wrong  :timeout:

lke i explained it takes all sorts on here, we've had a lot of numpties, keep going  :drinks: