Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Falkirk  (Read 1652 times)

2 review(s) for NATASHA REAL GFE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jabba the Slut

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

A little change from my usual sauna visits. As I stay fairly local I phoned Natasha after liking her aw profile.

Communications were ok. Was texted the post code and then an address after I arrived on the street.

Easy to find.Flat was ok small bed sit .Wasn't offered toilet facilities. (Already had one so I didn't ask)

I had booked 15 mins at £40.

As for Natasha its defo her as in her pictures. Really nice looking girl and better looking in the flesh. Distinctive body  tattoo.
Looks....9-10
Body........9--10  slim, tremendous set of natural breasts and lovely bum.
Service and attitude 3-10.Very disappointed in this .No dfk, no reverse oral ((claims that she
doesn't like it) .Recieved a very laboured covered bj, then on to her on top and finally doggy.
Finished with a slow hand job.
Got the impression that she just wanted our meeting over and done with. Absolutely no passion in her what so ever.A real shame as she is a darling and a nice pleasant girl.
One other point , as I handed over the money , she went straight to another room and heard a male voice , so I was on my guard.  Didn't enjoy the punt and it gets a negative. Nearly forgot Natasha is surprise surprise.....ROMANIAN.

Offline David1970

A Gypo giving bad service, no! That's hard to believe.  :dash:
It says she is a Gypo on her profile why would you visit?

Offline Jabba the Slut

The reason I took the plunge is that my cock ruled my head, plus at 40 pounds cheap.In the end though a mistake and one that I will not repeat. Only positive is she is one fit bird.

JazzMan

Don't know what you're complaining about.
This is what you get from Romanian babes.
Pay your money and give them a good fuck.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Don't know what you're complaining about.
This is what you get from Romanian babes.
Pay your money and give them a good fuck.
[/quote

Fair comment. ]

Offline tazman1002001

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

A little change from my usual sauna visits. As I stay fairly local I phoned Natasha after liking her aw profile.

Communications were ok. Was texted the post code and then an address after I arrived on the street.

Easy to find.Flat was ok small bed sit .Wasn't offered toilet facilities. (Already had one so I didn't ask)

I had booked 15 mins at £40.

As for Natasha its defo her as in her pictures. Really nice looking girl and better looking in the flesh. Distinctive body  tattoo.
Looks....9-10
Body........9--10  slim, tremendous set of natural breasts and lovely bum.
Service and attitude 3-10.Very disappointed in this .No dfk, no reverse oral ((claims that she
doesn't like it) .Recieved a very laboured covered bj, then on to her on top and finally doggy.
Finished with a slow hand job.
Got the impression that she just wanted our meeting over and done with. Absolutely no passion in her what so ever.A real shame as she is a darling and a nice pleasant girl.
One other point , as I handed over the money , she went straight to another room and heard a male voice , so I was on my guard.  Didn't enjoy the punt and it gets a negative. Nearly forgot Natasha is surprise surprise.....ROMANIAN.

Like I keep saying I'm so glad ALL gypos offer a shit service even really good looking ones like this girl.......because of there service and attitude was great we would all be fucking skint as there are so many of them here every day
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JazzMan

Like I keep saying I'm so glad ALL gypos offer a shit service even really good looking ones like this girl.......because of there service and attitude was great we would all be fucking skint as there are so many of them here every day

Complete non-sense, yet again, totally missed the point.
She's a babe you're seeing for 15 mins.
She takes her nickers off and opens her legs and you fuck her stupid and cum inside her.
If you're looking for love look else where.
I like the bad attitude because it adds to the 'fuck you bitch' experience.

Offline tazman1002001

Complete non-sense, yet again, totally missed the point.
She's a babe you're seeing for 15 mins.
She takes her nickers off and opens her legs and you fuck her stupid and cum inside her.
If you're looking for love look else where.
I like the bad attitude because it adds to the 'fuck you bitch' experience.

So you would have given her a POSITVE .....if you set you level this low then you will get shite punts all day long ...... I think I'm not the one who missing the point
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JazzMan

So this is the scenario 1.
You see an absolutely stunning girl in the pub.
You taking her upstairs and fuck her brains out for 15 minutes.
Your mates say "what was she like?"
You say: It was crap. I'll never see her again.
Why? She had a rather unpleasant attitude.

So this is the scenario 2.
You see an old fat cunt in the pub.
You say: She was so friendly. We kissed. I think I'm in love.

Is this you?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Is this you?
:lol:

RandyF

Is this you?

No mate, in any pub will ever congratulate you or be in anyway envious of you paying 60quid to fuck a trafficked pathetic gypo.

I have great difficulty imaging you in any kind of social environment Jizz.  I take it this tale is hypothetical  :)  Or maybe sat by yourself in the corner, beside the bogs.  Is this you?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

No mate, in any pub will ever congratulate you or be in anyway envious of you paying 60quid to fuck a trafficked pathetic gypo.

I have great difficulty imaging you in any kind of social environment Jizz.  I take it this tale is hypothetical  :)  Or maybe sat by yourself in the corner, beside the bogs.  Is this you?
:lol: