Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't wait for a punt  (Read 614 times)

slow and low

I have a punt booked soon and I know it is going to be good, it's with a regular whereby every visit gets better. I don't even really look now for new providers now as I'm certain they won't be as good. Anyone else have that feeling knowing and looking forward to a great booking?

Offline cueball

Course we do S&L

If I didn't look forward to it then there would be no point.

slow and low

Course we do S&L

If I didn't look forward to it then there would be no point.
+ 1 I know but I'm well up for this just know it's going to be good.

Offline threechilliman

+ 1 I know but I'm well up for this just know it's going to be good.

Don't count your chickens as they say. It doesn't always work out. I hope it does, but don't anticipate a good meet, even with a reg.

tcm

Offline Sonny Crockett

Don't count your chickens as they say. It doesn't always work out. I hope it does, but don't anticipate a good meet, even with a reg.

tcm

+1

That is true. Especially if you have booked the meet in advance and you spend the intervening days looking forward to the meet. Then at the last moment, the lady messes you around with rubbish.

DG

I've got a first booking with a highly rated Glasgow WG tomorrow, a birthday treat. Ironically its because my regular has let me down for the first time in over a year. I've been thinking about seeing her for ages and I booked a couple of weeks back, so the anticipation has been building. Thankfully she has just confirmed for tomorrow as my last 'new' booking with another rated girl fell through due to her illness earlier this week. I've rebooked her so again the anticipation is building. Given these girls' reputations, if I'm disappointed I think I might be forced into early retirement  :scare:

Diehard

+1

That is true. Especially if you have booked the meet in advance and you spend the intervening days looking forward to the meet. Then at the last moment, the lady messes you around with rubbish.

Spot on

jimbm55

That is why I always book in the day. I am so excited and impatient that I spend severl days thinking of nothing else in the intervening days, like a kid waiting for Xmas