Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC - 12-3 Friday 06/11/2015 (1st ever party / 3 Guys, 2 Girls and a Couple)  (Read 1215 times)

Mrblonde77

External Link/Members Only

Girls partying Gina and Yana
3 guys inc me
1 married couple

I've started on a few firsts this past week. Monday went to a parlour for first time in Manchester which found quite comical but enjoyed it. Yesterday I took my first step into the group thing and had an awesome time.

Been curious about how I'd feel about at one of these events. Looked at few possibles such as Fuckclub, Cambridge Events and few others, but TLC appeared to be very well organised so chose them. I had no idea how I would feel fucking with a load of strangers, what I'd be comfortable with, no idea really how it would all work, but knew if I didn't at least try it I would regret.

It was all very easy to book. I contacted before the day I wanted to go, but was told to ring on the morning of the event to reserve a place. Because the places are limited I was little worried I wouldn't get a place or something, but I got through on phone around 9.30am and reserved a place. Venue itself is great and easy to find. Arrived and greeted by organiser Em. Very friendly, showed me to a locker, robes towels etc. Some drinks and snacks laid out in a bar area. Venue is large with multiple rooms, toilets, large shower area and smoking area.

There was one guy already there, nice Irish fella. Yana took us up to room and we were then joined by Gina. Gina is an absolute firecracker of a girl. Yana very attractive too. Gina's very much the wild tattoo glam girl type which I'm massively into, so I gravitated towards her most of the time. Then it began and what followed was fucking ace. The first 15-20 mins or so was just the 4 of us in the room with one girl each, where Gina who gives a PSE style service, Deep throated and jerked me into submission in no time at all. Called me her husband all the time which was pretty funny and also DFK all the time as well which was cool.

Shortly after that, an Asian fella turned up, then to my surprise a fairly young married couple came along from Hereford. Don't think I've read review where couples had joined so this was a day of firsts. What followed was a variety of scenes all great fun, everyone getting involved. Never felt uncomfortable at any point, everyone seemed to get on and enjoy themselves.

In brief what I got involved was:
3 long fucking sessions with Gina
1 fucking session with Yana
1 double blowjob session with Yana and girl from couple

Other things that happened in room, were plenty double blow jobs, loads of girl on girl, FFM and MMF. It was a proper party, the couple happily letting each other do anything they wanted. Everything happened in one room. Had few breaks downstairs, but for the 3 hours there was always and lot of action. Everyone stayed pretty much till the end, so think was a good sign that we all had a great time. I spent a load of time with Gina and I did think for a moment if we were together too much, as didn't want to be seen as hogging or anything. But she kept grabbing me all the time so never had much choice, and she did get involved plenty with everyone else. Good thing about it being 3 hours is that there is loads of time for everyone to get what they wanted.

The whole experience was brilliant. Really enjoyed the girls and the party atmosphere felt really good. It's a couple hours for me to get to Birmingham unless occasionally work that way. But this is somewhere I'll be going again. I really hope it takes off and gets popular. You Brummie lads have got it made with this on your doorstep. Talk about VFM, this can't be beat.

petersclose1

Hey there - we are "the couple from Hereford"

And by your report - I know who you are - just about to do my report from a couples perspective on yesterdays party - ill link this thread to ours.

Nice to meet you - Whilst my wife was getting eaten - I wish you had taken up the offer I gave you  :rolleyes:

Mrblonde77

Haha, good to meet you too man. Yeah prob shd of taken up kind offer, good time tho hope enjoyed as well.