Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: threeholesplz  (Read 3806 times)

5 review(s) for threeholesplz (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline khan249

Half an Hour
£60

Today, I thought I'll see this local lady below
External Link/Members Only

I have punted with her before earlier in the year and it was good but this time around she was grumpy as fuck.

Got to her place...she opened the door ,no smile or welcome
Went into her bedroom sorted paper work out.  Asked her how's life treating her, she said less talk. I didn't think much of it at first but when we started foreplay.. her body language was really awful and kept saying come on then get an erection.I was like chill out let's take our time she was just moody old cow. I started to give owo to her and nice noise was coming out and I thought its my turn to get the treat and boy was I wrong!

She didn't suck me off then saying you're not 'getting an erection come then' I asked her if she was ok and she just went moody' I thought screw this I got my clothes back on and told her to fuck off and learn a thing or 2 off Europeans and lose some wait  :D

Not going to see her again, that's for sure!!!!!!!!!

Goblin69

I have no idea why you would see her anyway, she looks rotten to me. The kind of girl you'd see on an episode of Shameless. Each to their own I guess..

Offline Bezb6

I don't live too far from her was desperate so thought would go to her her hygiene was atrocious got all my money back and walked out...

Chuckman

Saw her when I first started using AW many moons ago and she was alright though she doesn't do anal. It's not that she's bad (although it sounds like she has got worse) it's just that there's many better choices around.

GBush

It amazes me how these women get any business.

She's a big fat minger who charges the same as the young czech girls and she has a shit attitude

Offline Oooops

From her page
I pride myself on making you feel at ease as soon as you walk through my door
shame you can't take her under trades descriptions from that described performance.

GBush

From her page  shame you can't take her under trades descriptions from that described performance.

Take her to the kennel

Offline blue80

Take her to the kennel

That's really cruel ................. what have the other animals done to deserve that turning up??

GBush

That's really cruel ................. what have the other animals done to deserve that turning up??

hahahaha

fucking brilliant

Offline oldrunter

I saw her in August 2014 because i like the slutty.tattood and pierced look and I also had the intention of doing anal.
She seemed friendly enough even letting me in her place before appointed time as i arrived earlier than expected.

I watched her finish getting ready whilst lying on the bed-she had just had a bath and was rubbing on her body lotion standing naked in front of her dressing table mirror and we chattied away with each other.

I had an hour ,a lot of foreplay some oral both ways and with the help of the blue pill had a decent covered shag and finished off inside her in mish postion.I intended to finish in her arse but her puss felt so good i couldn't hold back,lol.

Ok she is no looker but at that time she was clean and accomodating so no complaints from as at 67 i don't often manage to shoot on a punt these days.
Maybe it was because i was the first punt of the day and she had got out the right side of the bed.

Shame if she has changed for the worst though.