Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen this hot Latina Golders Green  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Top Dog

Has anybody seen this hot Latina lady

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also another profile I found with her friend

baretta

I've seen her in the flesh not so good without the photo shop I opted for another girl at the parlour she was working at in Croydon

Offline pumps

Yes I have Top Dog when she was in Croydon, Nothing negative to report back nore was there anything special.... It was just a typical average latina punt! (but then again I gauge my Latin parlour punts on rouses' services so most girls will struggle to achieve that type of output)

not hot, not ugly, bolt on tits & some work on her arse (could be bolt on or some other kind of enhancement method).

worth a punt if you fancy her!

Offline Top Dog

Thanks Baretta !, Thanks Pumps ! really appreciate your info does she do DFK pumps ?

I heard loads about Rouses not sure if she is still about, I trust your judgement pumps been reading a lot of your reviews and you have a very impressive CV  :drinks:

I been looking for a while for hot naughty Latina I think I am just being to fussy now just don't wont a shit punt as I have not had a punt for very very long time but now got an urge so been looking around a long time  :dash:

Offline hawai5o

Has anybody seen this hot Latina lady

Also another profile I found with her friend

/GIRLS%5FASS%5FHOT

I think they must be working at the same place or at least in the same area( Golders Green ) . See the bubble butt thread  as Danila  Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hawai5o

I think they must be working at the same place or at least in the same area( Golders Green ) . See the bubble butt thread  as Danila  Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[/quote]

Offline pumps

Thanks Baretta !, Thanks Pumps ! really appreciate your info does she do DFK pumps ?

I heard loads about Rouses not sure if she is still about, I trust your judgement pumps been reading a lot of your reviews and you have a very impressive CV  :drinks:

I been looking for a while for hot naughty Latina I think I am just being to fussy now just don't wont a shit punt as I have not had a punt for very very long time but now got an urge so been looking around a long time  :dash:

:drinks:

Better to find a well reviewed woman if you don't want a shit punt further more it could be better to avoid a parlours  all together if you really want bettrr odds on making it count!

Rous comes and goes, usually only south London though.

Offline Top Dog

Totally right Pumps will do, cheers mate  :hi:

Offline hawai5o

Many thanks for linking the review to Danila .Saved me the money which would've been wasted at this parlor in Golders Green .
Long live UKP. .