Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Sophie, Norwich  (Read 1021 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this relative newbie in Norwich? No feedback and looks a bit dear at £130 an hour.

Offline uutarn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this relative newbie in Norwich? No feedback and looks a bit dear at £130 an hour.
£130 is quite high for a newbie but the profile looks legit(ish) aside from watersports receiving (thats quite uncommon yea?) Maybe thats the reason for the 130 squids :unknown:.

I did give her a second look, but the lack of reliable photos has swayed my eagerness.

Thats not the answer you wanted is it MIW, sorry :(.

Offline madeinwales56

£130 is quite high for a newbie but the profile looks legit(ish) aside from watersports receiving (thats quite uncommon yea?) Maybe thats the reason for the 130 squids :unknown:.

I did give her a second look, but the lack of reliable photos has swayed my eagerness.

Thats not the answer you wanted is it MIW, sorry :(.

I know what you mean uutarn. I think I will pass until she has some credible positive feedback. And then I just might ...

Offline uutarn

Messaging her at the moment actually. Might meet up tomorrow; i'll do a review if i see her mate  :thumbsup:.

sexylad80

how was it dude? been looking at her but not sure

Offline uutarn

Sent her a message to ask if she was shaven (there is no indication on her profile) as this is a deal breaker for me. She replied promptly with yes, and looking forward to seeing me.

I asked to see her the next day (sunday, a working day for her) and she hasn't replied yet. But since i have many on my hit list at the moment i might give her a miss for now.
I was going to TOFTT because it was a drought last weekend but it seems to be filling up for me now... like buses... :angry:

Offline madeinwales56

Did you ever get to see her Uutarn? I'm tempted but her zero feedback since her registration and, I don't know, there's just something about this prossie ...

Offline uutarn

Nah man, if i had done, i would have reviewed.

All i know is;
Me - "Hi there etc etc, are you shaven as there is no indication on your profile."
Her/pimp - "Yes i am fully shaven."
Me - "Cool, i'm pretty much free any day next week in the evenings for an hour meet , but would prefer a meet tomorrow (sunday). Look forward blah blah.

She never replied to the last mail i sent with setting up a meet, as in didn't view/reply in 2 days, so i thought fuck it.

Have you sent any mails MIW? Just send one, you might be able to spot something i didn't. The reply was exactly as it is above, a prospecting WG might have glittered that up a bit, sell herself a bit maybe?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 11:02:31 pm by uutarn »