Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbi of GEA  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Bobbi a number of times and its always been a great punt but this was the first I'd seen her in 5 or 6 months and it was a bit of a let down. She had been a small trim girl but she's put on a few pounds and it shows and when we were kissing she seemed to have more stubble than me. The biggest let down for me though was that I liked a bit of anal with her but for whatever reason she wasn't keen on it this time and steered me away from it but everything else on her profile was available.

I couldn't have rated the punt as a negative as apart from the anal, stubble and gut she was still enthusiastic enough and pleasant to chat to but as it failed to live up to past expectations it has to be a neutral and for others to decide how they rate her.

pussylicker121

Last time I had bobbi anything went and a mean anything owo anal ass to mouth bareback event got her number off her for out of work calls she really is a dirty slut and tells you she is defo be seeing her again soon

JazzMan

Last time I had bobbi anything went and a mean anything owo anal ass to mouth bareback event got her number off her for out of work calls she really is a dirty slut and tells you she is defo be seeing her again soon

Somethings should be kept private.
This should only be sent in a message.

Pobryman1011

If that good pussylicker, why no report about her?

Offline zag69

Pussylicker I think you're telling porky pies here, the GEA girls never do things like bareback

pussylicker121

Was an off the books job the bareback but it doesn't matter to me anyway want be seeing her again for a bit anyway

JazzMan

Was an off the books job the bareback but it doesn't matter to me anyway want be seeing her again for a bit anyway

I don't think she'll want to see you again after what you have wrote on here.

RandyF

Very bold claims pussylicker121.  I thought we might get Bobbi (or GEA pimp) in here at some point, disputing or...whatever.

:unknown:

Pobryman1011

Can't imagine GEA being too happy about her doing off the book jobs. Maybe a sore punter trying to get back at her and hoping to achieve that

pussylicker121

My apologies to all after re reading this post I have come to realise that it isn't the same girl we are talking about that's my bad and sorry for the mix up

Offline seeker

So how many Bobbi's
Work at Gea pussylicker
I' met bobbi a few times at the harbour and I know it was a long time ago
But she was one of the best girls there
Hence the return at even £150h .
You really should be very careful before posting
Accusations like that as you could ruin a good girls rep
And also put her in bother at where she works if you were not challenged on ukp.
The words Daft and cunt come to mind .

JazzMan

I've seen Bobbi 3 times. Excellent service would never do bb. I would love to see her again.

Offline zag69

Pussylicker is English your first language? or are you just a moron?

Offline seeker

So pussylicker you have gone all quite. .. :unknown:
Who was this other girl who you mistook for bobbi of Gea
Or was it just utter bollocks you were posting

pussylicker121

Was a simple mistake it a bobbi of aw and no interest in daft comments so anyone who want to say daft comments go fuck Ur self

Pobryman1011

Why would an AW girl give you her out of hours number then? Only an agency girl would do that. Think you were just trying to stir things up for her pussylicker!!