Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Successful UK Punting - 100 completed  (Read 30490 times)

Knick

That's nearly pro$$ie maths... :wacko:
If your take home is £2160 how are you saving 8k ?

(just call me mr pedantic.... :P)

Oop's I see Sailormack spotted the flaw also...
Did you not notice the A MONTH??

Sailormack

That's nearly pro$$ie maths... :wacko:
If your take home is £2160 how are you saving 8k ?

(just call me mr pedantic.... :P)

Oop's I see Sailormack spotted the flaw also...

Yes, I see David Copperfield has entered the world of finance  :sarcastic:

Sailormack

softlad

Did you not notice the A MONTH??

It must be me....
I still can't see it.... :wacko:

Sailormack

It must be me....
I still can't see it.... :wacko:

I think he fooled Penn and Teller too  :sarcastic:

Knick

Is 2160 a month hard to believe?

2160 x 12 = 25,920 a year. Hardly footballers wages.

Sailormack

No it ain't.

But saving 8K out of 2160 is something special.

Well special needs anyway  :sarcastic:

Offline haystacks79

I know I'm still a newbie, and have nothing like the number of punts under my belt as being discussed here, but I can't say I've had a bad one yet. Yes, some have been better and more memorable than others, but on each occasion I've got out of it what I wanted at the time.

I'll admit (before anyone else says it) that I'm probably fairly easy to please, and easy going, and have probably been extremely lucky so far. Having said that, I'm also maximising my chances of success by not looking to book a huge number of different girls (variety really isn't what I'm after) - my 14 punts so far have involved just 5 different girls, so the majority of punts have been repeats to those that have already shown themselves to be worth visiting, and who suit what and who I'm looking for.

Perhaps also the reasons for punting play a part - for myself I'm looking to (re)gain some confidence, and get over an event in my past, and to just gain a bit more experience, rather than for the ultimate sexual experience with as many girls as I can.

softlad

No it ain't.

At least we're on the same page mate.  ;)

Knick

No it ain't.

Shit, noticed my mistake!

That should be 8k a YEAR.

Haha oh shit.

Sailormack

Haha oh shit.

Apology accepted   :rose:

Offline smiths

Knick

No its not, but where does the £8k a month saving come in or from?
From a flying unicorn that farts out tenners. Wanna buy one?

Sailormack

At least we're on the same page mate.  ;)

Shit, I was ready to sign up  :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't spend money on shit I don't need. I've spent 10k so far and still manage to save 8k a month in savings.

Please bear with me, I am only a thick cab driver but on 26th January you posted this ----

"Funny this, £26k is exactly my take-home pay. And I can afford to punt every week."

How can you punt twice a week AND save more than you are earning. ????????????????

Sailormack

From a flying unicorn that farts out tenners. Wanna buy one?

No that WOULD be con.

Everyone knows unicorns only fart out 12 quid notes  :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Haha oh shit.

OK, fair enough.
So you punt twice a week and save £160 a week from an income of £500, something doesn't seem right to me.  :crazy:

Knick

Please bear with me, I am only a thick cab driver but on 26th January you posted this ----

"Funny this, £26k is exactly my take-home pay. And I can afford to punt every week."

How can you punt twice a week AND save more than you are earning. ????????????????
Salary went up in March to 29k (promotion) and your assuming I started out with 0 savings 1 year ago.

Sailormack

I would be more interested in seeing some of these women who are paying HIM  :unknown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

If them douche bags at HOD get mentioned once more I think i'll fucking scream.  :dash:

Sailormack

Salary went up in March to 29k (promotion) and your assuming I started out with 0 savings 1 year ago.

So you are having a couple of cheap punts every week and still staying at home with your parents?

Lamorak

I know I'm still a newbie, and have nothing like the number of punts under my belt as being discussed here, but I can't say I've had a bad one yet. Yes, some have been better and more memorable than others, but on each occasion I've got out of it what I wanted at the time.

I'll admit (before anyone else says it) that I'm probably fairly easy to please, and easy going, and have probably been extremely lucky so far. Having said that, I'm also maximising my chances of success by not looking to book a huge number of different girls (variety really isn't what I'm after) - my 14 punts so far have involved just 5 different girls, so the majority of punts have been repeats to those that have already shown themselves to be worth visiting, and who suit what and who I'm looking for.

Like myself a happy and contented punter.

You've found girls that suit your requirements, that's good. Carry on as you have started and you will stay a hapy and contented punter.

Knick

So you are having a couple of cheap punts every week and still staying at home with your parents?
Most have been an hour, some only half hour.

Like I said, no house, no car.  I'm 31, single, and rent a room.

Not sure why I'm bothering....but anyway here goes:

Income Per Month  = 2160

Rent ~ 330
Pension ~ 100
Punting ~ 850
Savings ~ 650
Food/Transport/Mars Bars ~ 230

Sailormack

Most have been an hour, some only half hour.

Like I said, no house, no car.  I'm 31, single, and rent a room.

Not sure why I'm bothering....but anyway here goes:

Income Per Month  = 2160

Rent ~ 330
Pension ~ 100
Punting ~ 850
Savings ~ 650
Food/Transport/Mars Bars ~ 230

So all you do is eat, shit, work, sleep and punt?

Ever thought that might be the reason you're single  :sarcastic:

Knick

Good god. Happiness is not all about how much money you spend in your life. I'm lucky in a way that I'm doing a job I love, that counts a lot for me.

I'm happy. Especially since discovering punting.

I dont plan on dying rich btw, I plan to blow those savings on something eventually.....

Also whats wrong with being single? Its not a disease.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:33:06 pm by Knick »

Joe Blob

At least, not an hereditary one.   :drinks:

Sailormack

Good god. Happiness is not all about how much money you spend in your life. I'm lucky in a way that I'm doing a job I love, that counts a lot for me.

I'm happy. Especially since discovering punting.

I dont plan on dying rich btw, I plan to blow those savings on something eventually.....

Nothing wrong with being single...I'm single myself  :drinks:

However when I was 31 I was banging so many chicks I was top of the ASBO charts and the only punting I did was on the horses  :cool:

Knick

However when I was 31 I was banging so many chicks I was top of the ASBO charts and the only punting I did was on the horses  :cool:
Wow you were such a stud! I bow to your amazingness! Can I get a signed photo? I promise to only wank over it in the dark.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:05:23 pm by Knick »

Offline NIK

Well I've just had another yesterday afternoon and it was shite again.

External Link/Members Only

Two punts now this year both with AW indies and both have reminded me why I haven't missed it. Until I can ever get to London again I don't think I'll bother anymore.

Even after all this time I must be doing  something wrong. Or maybe my expectations are simply too high? Whatever it is I simply cannot relate to these guys who claim 100% success rate. This far this year my success rate is 0%. :cry:

Lamorak

Well I've just had another yesterday afternoon and it was shite again.

External Link/Members Only

Two punts now this year both with AW indies and both have reminded me why I haven't missed it. Until I can ever get to London again I don't think I'll bother anymore.Even after all this time I must be doing  something wrong. Or maybe my expectations are simply too high? Whatever it is I simply cannot relate to these guys who claim 100% success rate. This far this year my success rate is 0%. :cry:

Shame you've had another poor punt.

Seriously now, if your from up north of London (like me) Instead of travelling all the the way to London, do yourself a favour and stop at Milton Keynes, then you can experience for yourself how I've had such a great time punting.

I've just clicked on the link, she's in Derby ....mmm near where I work, even though its more convenient I wouldn't punt in Derby!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:00:27 am by Lamorak »

Offline NIK

Shame you've had another poor punt.

Seriously now, if your from up north of London (like me) Instead of travelling all the the way to London, do yourself a favour and stop at Milton Keynes, then you can experience for yourself how I've had such a great time punting.

It is on my future  agenda some time.  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

:scare:

OK, Milton Keynes won't be twinned with Monte Carlo any time soon but the quality and availability of decent pro$$ies is exceptional.

Sailormack

Wow you were such a stud! I bow to your amazingness! Can I get a signed photo? I promise to only wank over it in the dark.

No problem bro... send 50 squid by Paypal to Sailormackthe manwhore@freesexiscool.net  :kiss:

You know it makes sense.

BTW what photo do you request?

I have a rather nice one in a tartan gimpsuit I think you'll love  :cool:

andrei

Regarding not doing FR's for the two not good punts, the reason is I'd already submitted 3 for the establishments and I couldn't submit anymore

thats weird, the bad punt you had with fran was on 19th january 2010, yet according to %%% you didnt file your first field report until 15th april 2010, so your reason for not writing negatives for the bad punts is incorrect

Offline Jimmyredcab

thats weird, the bad punt you had with fran was on 19th january 2010, yet according to %%% you didnt file your first field report until 15th april 2010, so your reason for not writing negatives for the bad punts is incorrect

Nice piece of detective work.  ;) ;)

He has 25 FR's on %%%, all of them positive, the first one was filed on 15th April 2010.   :rolleyes:

andrei

lol, i knew you'd like that one

Offline Jimmyredcab

lol, i knew you'd like that one

Yes, quite.

When people come on here with the sole intention of winding me up they normally come second.   ;) ;)

Lamorak

Nice piece of detective work.  ;) ;)

He has 25 FR's on %%%, all of them positive, the first one was filed on 15th April 2010.   :rolleyes:

Yes I do have 25 positive FR's currently online on %%%

However to do your 'detective work' correctly you should have looked at the Field Report Statisitics section.

Here you will see under the section  'Ranking of Authors with 20 or more Field Reports since PN first went online' that I written 33 FR's, the first was put online on the 25th November 2009 and was a FR for Vanessa at Annabellas.

Eight of my FR's have been taken off line as the girls have retired etc, etc., thus the FR filed on 25th April 2010 was no where near my first FR.

JRC don't flatter yourself that I've come on here just to wind you up, I have better things to do with my time.

I came on here as this is supposed to be a UK Punting site and I'm a UK punter that actually punts successfully which is something you and several others here, which are like Dabrotherhood, find hard to deal with and accept.

I'm not going to go away, the only way to will get rid of me is to ban me and i'm not going to give you grounds for that.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 08:20:52 pm by Lamorak »

Lamorak

More clarrification for you so absorb:

After my FR for Vanessa I did FR's for Justiine and Milena both at Annabellas which took me to 3 FR's at this establishment, so I couldn't do one for my punt with Fran.

Offline Jimmyredcab

JRC don't flatter yourself that I've come on here just to wind you up, I have better things to do with my time.

Then why did you brag on your Twitter account that you had come on here to wind me up. ?????? :rolleyes:

Lamorak

Then why did you brag on your Twitter account that you had come on here to wind me up. ?????? :rolleyes:

I said 'i'm getting under your skin'

And the way you and several others here are desparately trying to discredit me, you seem to be proving it!  :rolleyes:

Offline AnthG

I don't know who he is. But looking at some of his followers on twitter. I am guessing he maybe did it as spur of the moment trying to impress his followers thing over anything planned and malicious (am just assuming this given his current posts).

I say this as for example when I rejoined Pnet last month, and James made a joke and I followed with it saying I will put hidden insults inside white text to see it it passes premod. The mods were not too happy when they read it and thought I was serious when I was just saving face at the embarrassment of being premodded.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

And the way you and several others here are desparately trying to discredit me, you seem to be proving it!  :rolleyes:

You are dealing with people who have been punting for 25-30 years, they can see through you like a freshly polished windscreen.   :thumbsdown:

Offline AnthG

I said 'i'm getting under your skin'

Nobody had been discrediting you before you did that daft move.

It just genuinly seems odd how someone can have so many good punts and people were trying to find out why and how.

Personally I would classify myself as a serious fluffy. People comment on it quite a bit. And yet of my (can't remember off the top of my head) 14 or so punts. Three of those have been poor. You have had 100 and only 2 poor. That is one hell of a batting average.

Lamorak

I don't know who he is. But looking at some of his followers on twitter. I am guessing he maybe did it as spur of the moment trying to impress his followers thing over anything planned and malicious (am just assuming this given his current posts).

I say this as for example when I rejoined Pnet last month, and James made a joke and I followed with it saying I will put hidden insults inside white text to see it it passes premod. The mods were not too happy when they read it and thought I was serious when I was just saving face at the embarrassment of being premodded.

Yes I did, it was a thought that went through my mind and I tweeted it and shortly afterwards upon reflection I deleted the tweet. I'm not the first person to tweet and regret what i've tweeted, or will i be the last. Lets face it, if the likes of Kevin Peterson the England cricketer can do then anyone on twitter is likely to.

Lamorak

You are dealing with people who have been punting for 25-30 years, they can see through you like a freshly polished windscreen.   :thumbsdown:

After all these years punting and you still can't get it right.

It must really irritate you that a smart arse like me comes along with a wallet full of cash, works out how to punt successfully and actually does punt successfully.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm not going to go away, the only way to will get rid of me is to ban me and i'm not going to give you grounds for that.

I have banned one person in two years, you are not about to be the second.

I prefer to let our very wise members make up their own mind about you.   :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It must really irritate you that a smart arse like me comes along with a wallet full of cash, works out how to punt successfully and actually does punt successfully.

Not really mate because I think you are full of bullshit ----- no offence meant.  :hi:

Offline AnthG

I think it can safely be said you have the best average of any punter in the history of punting forums though.

The suggestion that is being made is that you are just too easily pleased.