Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teasing Tally  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Drstrangelove

External Link/Members Only

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of this lady please?
Only a few feedbacks on AW.

Thanks

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of this lady please?
Only a few feedbacks on AW.

Thanks

I've just done a search on this site for her Drstrangelove. It would appear that no punter from UKP has seen her yet mate. You're call I'm afraid. Do you wanna go see her and try one for the team TOFTT? Going by her AW pics she does look quite nice mate .   :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

I've contacted this provider by email on AW.

Emails deleted and no reply  :unknown:
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Drstrangelove

She emailed me initially asking if caucasian- I am not so she never replied to that
Then a week later she emailed me saying as I am not black it was ok and she's been pestering me for a meet since
Something doesn't sit right- maybe she's desperate for work, don't know
Think I will give her a miss

ramrodronnie

Mmmm. Mixed messages/views.   :hi:

Offline Pick1379

Ive messaged her about a meet sometime in the new year and comms have been good so far, so I'll probably go through with things, should I get the chance.

I'll let you all know how it goes, if I go through with it. 

Offline spottydog35

I have arranged to meet Tally tomorrow, so will TOFTT and report back on here later.

Offline GoldenLeaf

I have arranged to meet Tally tomorrow, so will TOFTT and report back on here later.

Good stuff! Hope it's good as I'm working near there late December!

Offline spottydog35

Comms are a little sketchy, as she takes a while to respond, but does eventually.

Will let you all know.

Offline TheBSG

Had my eye on her so looking forward to the review... May try and arrange a meet on Monday if its a good one!

GRFC

Have met Tally, she is 100% as she is in her pictures and does everything she says she does.
My best punt and would definitely recommend.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Have met Tally, she is 100% as she is in her pictures and does everything she says she does.

Hmm, you've only just registered to post this and she's your best punt? Let's see if you become an active member lol  :P

wazzer

Hmm, you've only just registered to post this and she's your best punt? Let's see if you become an active member lol  :P
Not likely methinks :D

Offline sxman

Well they did not last long.

Will be interested if anyone does meet her, she does look cute.

Offline GoldenLeaf

You'd have thought if you are going to make an account and vouch yourself up then you'd do it a little less obviously. Jeez!

Offline spottydog35

I had to cancel.  Let her know first thing this morning and she was fine with it.  She had sent me all the info as well, so was gutted I couldn't see her.

Hoping to get to see her next week or in January.  If anyone sees her in the meantime it would be good to get a review as she looks seriously cute and sexy.

Offline GoldenLeaf

I'm that way next week so pretty sure I'll TOFTT. I'll report back when I do!

Offline spottydog35

That would be great.  My advice would be to drop her an e-mail on aw and include a load of info, what you like etc.

She was much more eager to respond after I had done that.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Sent her a basic email this morning, she read it a few hours ago and hasn't replied so maybe I won't be TOFTT!

Offline spottydog35

I found this, and got annoyed at the lack of response after she read it, but did get one much later in the day.  I think she isn't desperate for the work, and replies to who she finds interesting at the end of the day.  She does say on her profile that she won't reply to basic e-mails if it looks like you can't string a sentence together.  (Not that I am saying that you cant) lol

I wrote to her a couple of times yesterday and got responses pretty quickly, and hopefully am now TOFTT on Wednesday.  So far once a dialogue with Tally had been struck up she has been very polite and responsive to me.

Fingers crossed for Wednesday!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:56:13 pm by spottydog35 »

Offline GoldenLeaf

I really can't be bothered with girls that I've got to put a lot of effort in just to get a reply, hopefully it'll be worth it for ya mate. Would love to read the review and see if it's worth the effort in the future  :D

Offline madeinwales56

Offline sxman

Apparently she's Zambia!

When I met her if she did not have Zambia on her profile I would of said she was british.

Just done a review.

wazzer

Apparently she's Zambia!
Really I would have thought she might be Zambian, and it's probably true as she's fully verified so had to show ID

tilt8890

I really can't be bothered with girls that I've got to put a lot of effort in just to get a reply, hopefully it'll be worth it for ya mate. Would love to read the review and see if it's worth the effort in the future  :D

You are right GL, I face the same, I think she plays hard to get the more attempts we put or try hard, comes across as a bit immature, arrogant & judging, its a right turnoff actually.  :dancegirl:

Offline GoldenLeaf

You are right GL, I face the same, I think she plays hard to get the more attempts we put or try hard, comes across as a bit immature, arrogant & judging, its a right turnoff actually.  :dancegirl:

Exactly, I hope I don't sound nasty but at the end of the day she is just a WG?

tilt8890

Really I would have thought she might be Zambian, and it's probably true as she's fully verified so had to show ID

She is'nt Zambian eventhough AW states as, she is eastern European, her real name is [Removed by admin]
as this is something she has said at the begining in her mails.. :manhater:

tilt8890

Exactly, I hope I don't sound nasty but at the end of the day she is just a WG?

Not at all, but that's true.  :dance: they well know men's weakness

Offline GoldenLeaf

She is'nt Zambian eventhough AW states as, she is eastern European, her real name is [Removed by admin]

She's definitely reading this thread religiously as she's just added that she is Zambian in her FAQS. Said she moved over here when she was 3.

Offline dboy74

Not particularly clever giving out addresses!

wazzer

Not particularly clever giving out addresses!
Unless of course the address happens to be a cop shop.  :D

Offline Sparta Prada

Hmm, I just found this thread.

I emailed her about 5 days ago, I can see my message has not been opened/read by Tally. So I'm not impressed that she can't be arsed to even open my email when she seems to have logged in each day since I sent it.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Hmm, I just found this thread.

I emailed her about 5 days ago, I can see my message has not been opened/read by Tally. So I'm not impressed that she can't be arsed to even open my email when she seems to have logged in each day since I sent it.
I sent two around the time this thread was made and they were deleted.

Offline oohermrs

This is a bit of a pisser - she was at the top of my list for next week and it now looks as though she's got all the business she needs!

:(

Offline GoldenLeaf

This is a bit of a pisser - she was at the top of my list for next week and it now looks as though she's got all the business she needs!

:(

I'm guessing she's a 'select few' kinda gal

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Apparently she's Zambia!

She's definitely reading this thread religiously as she's just added that she is Zambian in her FAQS. Said she moved over here when she was 3.

A punter on here may have alerted her to this thread, and she now appears to be following it. She's also mentioned that she's not an EE.

Q. are you really zambian?    
A. Not sure why i would lie about my nationality but yes i am :) born and lived in zambia untill i was 3 years old and moved to england!

I am not eastern european as i have noticed some of you have been entertaining that idea
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:26:40 am by CoolTiger »

Offline sxman

A punter on here may have alerted her to this thread, and she now appears to be following it. She's also mentioned that she's not an EE.

Q. are you really zambian?    
A. Not sure why i would lie about my nationality but yes i am :) born and lived in zambia untill i was 3 years old and moved to england!

I am not eastern european as i have noticed some of you have been entertaining that idea

She has been following this thread since the start, every time something was mentioned like her nationality or price increase her blog or FAQ would change defending it, she used to work somewhere else before she came to Woodham, I think she said around Gatwick area so she is not entirely new to this game and probably knew about this site anyway.

Offline sxman

Forgot to mention that she also just started seeing a punter, so he could be a member on here.

Offline Sparta Prada

Forgot to mention that she also just started seeing a punter, so he could be a member on here.
As in 'dating' a punter?

Offline sxman

As in 'dating' a punter?

Yeah, I am going back about 4/5 months.

Offline mr_man_69

She's agreed a meet today but on google maps her flat is right next door to the police station.

What should I do?

Offline sxman

She's agreed a meet today but on google maps her flat is right next door to the police station.

What should I do?

She's genuine, go enjoy the punt, but don't tell the police.

Plus as far as Im aware it's not illegal.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:13:14 pm by sxman »

Offline muddy funxter

has anyone seen recently I ve rung few times no answer and does not seem to be picking up her mail!

Offline TheBSG

Not logged into AW since 30th September.

Interestingly that is exactly 2 years to the day since she first appeared on AW...  Maybe she had a 2 year game plan and stuck to it!

Offline muddy funxter

lol nice one I did actually laugh