Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evy X  (Read 1903 times)

23 review(s) for evy x (18 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samcrow1

This is my review of evy X External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Popped over a text the day before to find out location and if she was working the day I wanted, quick response with postcode and a yes.

arrived at agreed time and called to get door number, and up the stairs I went.

Evy answered the door in a little see through red dress, and led me to a bedroom.  She is 100% the woman in the pictures.

Paperwork out of the way and then on to some DFK and undressing each other

Next was some amazing OWO and she is very good with her tongue as well, then 69 and she has a very nice looking and tasting pussy

On with the condom and on top she gets and rides me until I turn her over and finish doggy style.

Had a 5 minute chat afterwards, her English is very good

This is how a punt should be and most EE do not provide the level of service I received here

Highly recommend her

ramrodronnie

This is my review of evy X External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Popped over a text the day before to find out location and if she was working the day I wanted, quick response with postcode and a yes.

arrived at agreed time and called to get door number, and up the stairs I went.

Evy answered the door in a little see through red dress, and led me to a bedroom.  She is 100% the woman in the pictures.

Nice one Samcrow1. Glad you had a good punt mate. I agree. it is unusual to get such a good level of service from an EE. Do you think that she would have allowed Facials, or CIM mate? And do you know if she charges any extras for anything
Paperwork out of the way and then on to some DFK and undressing each other

Next was some amazing OWO and she is very good with her tongue as well, then 69 and she has a very nice looking and tasting pussy

On with the condom and on top she gets and rides me until I turn her over and finish doggy style.

Had a 5 minute chat afterwards, her English is very good

This is how a punt should be and most EE do not provide the level of service I received here

Highly recommend her

Nice one Samcrow1. Thanks for the Review. Glad you had a good punt mate. I agree. it is unusual to get such a good level of service from an EE. Do you think that she would have allowed Facials, or CIM mate? And do you know if she charges any extras for anything other sevices, over and above what you got?  :hi:

Offline Samcrow1

CIM is allowed but don't know about facials.

No chargeable extras as far as I'm aware

ramrodronnie

Thanks a lot Samcrow1. I've got her on my to do list. Sounds like good VFM mate.   :hi: :thumbsup: :yahoo:

ramrodronnie

Hi again Samcrow1. Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions mate. Just one last info request. Does she kiss, of FK, DFK?   :hi:

ramrodronnie

All of it  :lol:

Cheers Samcrow1. Evy has just moved further up my pecking order mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

ramrodronnie

Told ya so :lol: :wacko: :wackogirl:

I've been keeping an eye on this one for sometime now Neal69 :-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I can't understand why she's not got herself Verified yet though? I spoke to her I think it was through AW a couple of months ago, and I asked her about her not being Verified. She said then that she would be soon. She said she'd spilled something on her passport, and AW wouldn't accept it. So she was in the process of applying for a new one. But she's still not Verified? Really strange, because since then she's built up some good AW feedback?    :unknown: :unknown:

Neal69

I would not worry about her not being verified RRR

One of my best punts was with a non verified AW girl sadly not working anymore.

Only concern is the uber fluffy feedback.

N

ramrodronnie

I would not worry about her not being verified RRR

One of my best punts was with a non verified AW girl sadly not working anymore.

Only concern is the uber fluffy feedback.

N

I know Neal, all that stuff on AW concerns all of us. But she's not getting lots of FB from the same punter all of the time, which is always a good clue to fake FB. I'm still undecided whether I should TOFFT or not?  :unknown: :hi:

Offline Steady Eddy

By the way RRR

But she's not getting lots of FB from the same punter all of the time, which is always a good clue to fake FB.

I notice Lush Lola seems to have a regular feedbacker!! Hope he's trustworhy.

ramrodronnie

By the way RRR

But she's not getting lots of FB from the same punter all of the time, which is always a good clue to fake FB.

I notice Lush Lola seems to have a regular feedbacker!! Hope he's trustworhy.

Sorry for bumping you're post here OP.

Lol Steady Eddy. Yeah good point there mate, you got me  :lol: But I'm not going to AW FB on her anymore. She's asked me not to, as she's happy just to see her regulars.  :hi:

speedieman

I've been keeping an eye on this one for sometime now Neal69 :-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Wow this girl sounds so hot I am going to do my best to see her. Thanks Ronnie

Oh and thank you for the OP,  sounds like you got a right bargain there and a great service.

ramrodronnie

Wow this girl sounds so hot I am going to do my best to see her. Thanks Ronnie

Oh and thank you for the OP,  sounds like you got a right bargain there and a great service.

No worries. You're welcome speedieman. If you see her before me? Don't forget to put a Review on how it went with her on here mate.   :hi: