Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Sophia  (Read 7593 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornysixtynine

External Link/Members Only

I've been a busy lad lately so I've not managed much punting. Had a couple of punts though.

Met Sophia on wednesday night at 1am for a half hour booking. Yeah I know, I seen the reviews about the other girl she is with, but I had the horn and fancied taking a chance. In short - It was worth it.

Nice flat just off the glasgow harbour or wherever you call it. Easy to get to by car.

Appeared at door and the girl that answered was fucking lovely. She was flirty, dressed just in her knickers and bra.

Money out of the way, we sat on the bed and got some dfk on the go. She then took off her bra and said do I want to get stripped. Clothes off we were kissing and she starts tugging on my cock before telling me to lie down before proceeding to give me one of the best blowjobs ever. She took it all gagging away at points, the sight of her big lips around my cock was such a turn on, she made plenty of eye contact while sucking away. 10/10 for cock sucking ability, honestly doesnt get much better than that. She asked after about ten minutes if I wanted condom on, said yes and she lay on her back. Wee man didn't last long at all since I was gagging for my hole to begin with and after that blowjob I just wanted to finish.

Very friendly, easy going geordie girl who is hot as fuck. I will be back before she goes if i can get the chance (maybe sunday she leaves?)
Mid blowjob I even said to her that I was already planning in my head another booking the blowjob was that good!

JazzMan

Did she do cim?
Are her tits natural.

Offline hornysixtynine

I honestly dont know if she does cim but I think she may do. The way she was deepthroating my cock there was always a risk I would have came right down there.

Tits are fake, look good considering (im not the biggest fan of the fake ones)

Offline Tdydl

Have to admit she is in my blacklist as a partner in crime with Dolly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74254.0

Offline auldie63

Queer?  Have read your stuff about Dolly and would not go within 10 miles of her but this guy seems to have got a good trip of a right good looker. Could it be that this girl does not know the history?

Offline hornysixtynine

I read about the other one, I was willing take the risk.

Definitely nothing dodgy (on my visit anyhow)

I think they might tour together a lot. Surely Sophia would know about the other ones past

Offline auldie63

Aye I get that,  but would you take the chance of going on a hoortour if you knew her previous?
Let's be honest it matters not a fuck if this wee beauty performs. Jesus look at the photos!

Taz sees that the Hog will be gettin' fired up.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:56:49 pm by auldie63 »

Offline hornysixtynine

Hahaha she is worth it. She knows she's hot, when she's sucking your cock and staring up at you she knows she looks good doing it. Sexy as fuck

Definitely no touring if I knew her past

Roger De Her

Hey,  Horny69,  thanks for that review,  on the strength of that,  I followed in your tracks, and Sophia is absolutely smokin hot, I couldn't agree with you more!

Seriously Horny and Randy (too "desperate"to term passionate) DFK followed by AMAZING OWO in multiple positions, this was a breath-taking and memorable half hour.  She went at it like I was the last guy on earth, an Brad Pitt at that!.... Just such an outstanding and committed service from a WG, I was very (pleasantly) surprised - particularly when with looks and body like that, she really doesn't have to try!! Well she did, and hats off to her,  it was FANTASTIC!!

To answer the questioner, OWO - she duz we did, CIM she duz, we did. And with ref to the deep throat conjecture, when I came, it took her by surprise, and with the speed she hit the toilet, I don't think she usually swallows!!!

A really lovely lass, an unbeatable service!!!!! Really nice friendly open honest Geordie Lass chat too!

SO, here's a thing

As I was leaving, who should exit from the opposite bedroom but the Dolly of Folly herself ... An bugger me, in the flesh, she is smokin hot too!!!!  A lot more dainty/petite than Sophia, but Hot To Trot by any standard-an now ah'm wonderin ......

IF a frolic with that fox was fine,  should I run with the Wolf?????  Its a tantalising dilemma...I mean if i go in wiv no ID, only enough dosh for the punt, no watch, a cheap disposable mobile with an Asda SIM, false beard, glasses etc, what's to lose??  I jus don't tell her I'm a dentist, right?

Glasgowguy35

Let me know if u book with dolly coz I'm considering booking a duo with them both

Roger De Her

Aye, I booked Dolly.  Half an hour. Have to say, if I hadn't read everything about her past on here, I'd never have guessed it from meeting her.

1. her pics are genuine, and she has a lovely sweet, dainty little body. Very attractive. Don't think her boobs were false, and her body, 6-8 at my estimation, more petite than Sophia, but in honesty Sophia is the one Id choose Despite Dolly's body being closer to my usual preference!
2. Personality - really open and honest Geordie Gurl chat (very similar to Sophia) , a friendly lass, and mentioned a number of things(eg: Kid, previous work locations etc) which all stacked up with other stuff id read about her.  Obviously given the reported history, I was careful and kept my cards close to my chest, but I never really felt it was necessary.  If I subsequently discovered that the Bad reports were a case of mistaken identity, then I could believe that easily.  Never strayed near the subject, but suspect ( from her behaviour) that if confronted, she'd say V Stupid Mistake, a Lifetime of Embarrassment will follow me around, but I've learned my lesson, done my time, etc.   Either way, id be comfortable to go back.
3. Service:  All available as advertised. Had owo,69,covered sex! Very good, unfaultable, attentive service from her, went a bit over time with no problem, and very Discreet regarding another punter with Sophia at same time.  She did a commendable job!!
4. Would i go back?  YES, but, id always try book Sophia first cause I liked her better (just a personal hunch that bit)

Hope that helps.

Roj

Offline Alexix

Have to admit she is in my blacklist as a partner in crime with Dolly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74254.0

She is in my black list too for the same reason. Her old nickname was Taylor Tease.

Read this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67713.msg861761#msg861761

Her friend Dolly (aka Logan Montoya) is a dangerous person.

Offline Courtney

Her friend Dolly (aka Logan Montoya) is a dangerous person.

.......I suppose in a weird way it's a turn on to have sex with a gorgeous, dangerous girl. :bomb:

The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Roger De Her

Aye, slight thrill initially,  but like i said,  no real perception of the unscrupulous mercenary character suggested by the published Intelligence,  so once formalities concluded, just another straightforward good quality punt ...... Obviously I was careful and limited with the small chat like " what do you do for a living" etc.

Roj

Offline BigBanana

IF a frolic with that fox was fine,  should I run with the Wolf?????  Its a tantalising dilemma...I mean if i go in wiv no ID, only enough dosh for the punt, no watch, a cheap disposable mobile with an Asda SIM, false beard, glasses etc, what's to lose??  I jus don't tell her I'm a dentist, right?

Haha, dentists don't make quite as much money as everyone assumes, unfortunately!

Roger De Her

They DENT?  ...er don't?  By GUM, ole chap, if you saw my denplan bills ( I have to BRACE myself each time), you'd accept they sure CROWN it over so many other professions who will struggle to BRIDGE the income gap!

Offline seeker

This is really turning into the battle of the heads
Big head says "stay well clear "
Little head says " go in cognito and bang the arse off her " :wackogirl:
Who said punting was easy  :(

JJ1979

This is really turning into the battle of the heads
Big head says "stay well clear "
Little head says " go in cognito and bang the arse off her " :wackogirl:
Who said punting was easy  :(

Get fired in! Sophia is back up in Scotland this week and planning to visit her, she looks stunning!

Roger De Her

If its Sophia you're talking about, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

If its Dolly, the water's fine, I'll lend u ma false beard an glasses. Jus be canny.

Offline tazman1002001

If its Dolly, the water's fine, I'll lend u ma false beard an glasses. Jus be canny.

Has anyone that has met Sophia told her that her duo partner Dolly  is a arsehole just to see what she says?

Also anyone that has seen Sophia what are her boobs like in the flesh, they look really fake a stuck on her body and not in a nice way on some of her pics?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

There are quite a few  enjoyable  1/2 hour punts in Glasgow right now  so will try fit Sophie
In next week  :dance:

Roger De Her

1. Tazz,  u are smak on, Sophia's are falsies. Don't think she pretends otherwise. I'm not a boobs man! Didnt go in for titties, didnt review them either. Sophia is a corker!  I don't care what anybody else wants, I jus been honest about her service! Its smak-on too,  an I'll be back.

2. Never discussed Dolly's checkered past wiv either  Sophia or Dolly.  That would be a 2nd visit topic in my view.  Maybe next time!!  BUT, these gals talk..... I don't believe for one second that Sophia Isn't a lot more up-to-speed wiv Dolly's Past Present and Future than any of us will ever be!  They may be WGs, but that to me usually means they're pretty savvy! (ok, maybe  Lex Luther in Dolly's case).

3. Seeker. Plan your punts how u will.  My (and others) views on Sopia's Superiority are up there for all to consider, thats all. Thats wot a Forumz all aboot isn't it?? But I'll no miss a second chance! (I do believe they're planning regular Edin/Weegie visits on a 2week frequency, but u know wot happens to Plans!)

G Luk

Roj