Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newspaper adverts or AdultWork  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There has been much comparison between the old days when we read the back pages of the papers and nowadays with AW. But so many AW adverts have words and no photos so they are comparable with the newspaper ads. I founs dome of my best punts from the papers and from photoless ads.

Offline NelsonH

I checked recently and over half the "local-paper" girls were to be found on AW.

I checked recently and over half the "local-paper" girls were to be found on AW.
interesting, tell us more, some links maybe, which local paper?

Jay-Jay

I'd stopped looking a while ago as I thought the newspapers had been warned about this type of ad so had stopped ?

Jay

Offline Sparta Prada

I'd stopped looking a while ago as I thought the newspapers had been warned about this type of ad so had stopped ?

Jay
Yes, my local papers stopped having a Personal Classifieds section years ago. Wasn't there some high profile murder case a few years ago that indirectly created pressure on local papers to stop having these types of ads?

Offline buccdriver

South London local newspaper was successfully prosecuted a few years back for aiding and abetting soliciting through the ads it ran in its personal column. But you still get the message in some locals if you read between the lines.........(No pun intended)

vw

Still loads in Cheltenham echo, the section is insane race week !  All shoved under massage, usually the same Asian bait and switchers in a regular day.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I still use the Ad mag now and then and it seems a lot of men still use it as from the moment it comes out on a Friday the phone rings non stop for days

Offline NelsonH

HP, in the Herts Advertiser about half of the recent ads trace back to a mob of Spanish girls and TS in the Watford area.

External Link/Members Only

HP, in the Herts Advertiser about half of the recent ads trace back to a mob of Spanish girls and TS in the Watford area.

and the Comet has some, and the many N London cheap papers, often carry the same ads as each other.

zulu

...and another thing, how I yearn for the "old days,"life was so simple, in my area we had these free papers/Coffee table fodder,, come through the door every Friday,you go to Personals-you had about thirty at very most-,( no Romanians, or organised EE gangs)- to choose from,most were English housewives earning some pin-money ,- ok, you had to phone and ask questions, but usually the tone of voice on the other end of the phone told you whether to bother putting your shoes on or not,now with the internet and so many web-sites,agencies and, because its FREE to advertise,you seem to spend your whole life trawling through crap photos and literally hundreds of  screeds of pointless drivel. :dash:

potato

There used to be a magazine called harmless games that was available from "selected newsagents" back in the 90's which used to have 100's of line only private ads for all over the country. Very useful for when I was out and about on the road.  I see that it still available as an online reference only now.  I don't know whether its any good these days but I suppose 60p for this month isn't a huge price to pay !  External Link/Members Only

willbred

In my neck of the woods (Brum / Cov) the local papers (Mail / Telegraph respectively) still post adverts, some days more than others. I would say a fair number are on AW - apart from the Chinese places. It can be very hit and miss, though - the occasional diamond amongst a lot of frogs.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 09:37:04 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

DoberManic

hehe

and loads more like this, mainly a little dated

I like the look of MILF DIRECT: External Link/Members Only

Reminds me of the mags I used to hide under my bed 25 years ago!  :sarcastic:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

In my neck of the woods (Brum / Cov) the local papers (Mail / Telegraph respectively) still post adverts, some days more than others. I would say a fair number are on AW - apart from the Chinese places. It can be very hit and miss, though - the occasional diamond amongst a lot of frogs.

Recent reading suggests other large Midland cities are the same.

Offline dieseldriver

Fridayads used to have loads. Haven't seen a Fridayads for some time, so don't know if still do? However, my best punt advertised in Fridayads some 15+ years ago. Used to work for National Express on the Brighton run every weekend. Got eight hours in Brighton with nothing to do. So looking at Fridays found a lady bit out of town on the seafront towards Hove. Not much in the look department, but gave the best massage with OWO while doing the massage. She would put the massage oil on my cock before sucking. Wonder why? Choice of HE or a fuck at finish. Nice way to while away the hours, but not every trip, as expensive for a poorly paid coach driver!!

External Link/Members Only has a good selection   :D

Ben4454

I used newspaper ads before I used Adultwork although being in my very late twenties I missed that era. It would of been interesting to have been born 10 years earlier or jump in a time machine and had a british street girl punt.

Offline rg41

I use AW but always refer to this forum for reviews for comments on my choice.
Since joining this forum I have not had a bad punt.

Offline Punterperson1971

Daily sport was my choice in the early years and dining from a phone box